Neighbors?- (Cody Simpson Lov...

By ComittedToCody

Demetria tims , beautiful girl with a beautiful soul whos bright and bubbily. She has new neighbors that she... More

Neighbors?- (Cody Simpson Love Story).
Chapter 2. Summer.
Chapter 3. Finally Summer.
Chapter 4. Hes so cuttte ~!
Chapter 5. Its nothing.
Chapter 6. You have no idea.
Chapter 7 , Us.
Chapter 8. Its over.
Chapter 9. I can't and i won't.
Chapter 10. Wait what?
Chapter 11. Hey Hey we good ?
Chapter 12. No i don't Hate him, I hate that i love him.
Chapter 13. how things were.
Chapter 14. I Have no idea.
Chapter 15. He's not , He respects you.
Chapter 16. Hes just a boy.
Chapter 17. Could i?
Chhapter 18. Wow.
Chapter 19. My Chhristmas present.
Chapter 20. The best present of all.
Chapter 21. No not again.
Chapter 22. Sweetest thing.
Chapter 23 . And i thought everything was perfect .
Chapter 24. Your kidding .
Chapter 25. You are Joking .
Chapter 26. This is it , Shes Gone . (The Last Chapter)
Chapter 27

Chapter 28 (alternative ending!)

292 15 2
By ComittedToCody

IMPORTANT 

Hello everyone! i know i've been tkaing agers to get this to you but with exams and everything going on I just didn't have time to write! But here it is, I hope you all love this ending more! I loved writing it 

and as you can tell my writing has changed quiet a fair bit and it is much better than what it was hahaha in this story. I apologise but my writing has grown up now punuacted properly and such. 

Anyone I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all the fans that adored this story. 

Please play the song by Ed either throughout the whole chapter or at some point, it just really ties everything together! 

I love you all so much 

Here you go, enjoy my lovelies! 

Cody's POV

 Maybe i was delusional, or maybe I’ve been sitting in the same damn hospital seat for too long. My hand covered hers, nothing but coldness coming from her. Her body was there but that's just it, it was just there. Her hair brushed away from her perfect little face, i let my finger trace the small freckles that collected on her cheeks. Her usual tan skins was sickly pale, and even know I knew it was my Demi, this body did not look like Demi. It was as though someone came and took her away but left her body.

 Her eyelashes came out like spider legs, her big brown beautiful eyes were closed and her luscious lips were parted slightly. I traced my fingertips over her face, nothing. Not one response, I was giving up.

 "The things I would do to see your eyes open one more time, to receive one more lingering kiss, I love you." I reminded her, i reassured her, but she never knew. I took my seat back next to her bed gripping her tiny hand in mine, remembering the times when I would hold it so tight she would squeeze ten times harder back. And always, I knew that was a way of needing me. I smiled down at her then drew my vision to the remote.

 "Let's watch some T.V baby." I muttered while grabbing the remote, I kissed her hand before pressing the button to bring the TV to life. Sometimes i wish there was a button for me to bring Demi back to life.

 "A sad tragic incident right here in the heart of Miami-"

 "Demetria Timms is in a critical condition-"

 "Justin's Choreographer Demi timms-"

 "And that is the latest news on Kim Kardashian and her hubby, we'll be back after this add break." Finally i muttered a channel that isn't planting Demi's tragedy all over it. "Breaking news, after a hard crash down in Miami Demetria Timms is in critical condition, fans weep over-"

 "On second though let's just not watch TV." if she could hear me, it wasn't hard to grasp the pain that filled my voice, It didn't matter where i went, everyone was talking about my baby. I just wanted to get my mind away from it but I couldn't with her face plastered everywhere, her videos re-posted every single day.

 Her voice, for god's sake I miss her voice. It was sweet, just like honey, i could never get enough. I remember how it was in the morning, croaking, hoarse but soft and gentle. It was so cute. I still hear her say my name, at night when I’m nearly asleep a soft whisper blows into my ear. Cody, she says that's all the voice says. And it made me feel needed, the voice brings me back here every day and night.

 It makes me think that when i wake, it wasn’t just my mind playing a trick on me but it was really her saying my name.

  "Son, come on." There at the door stood Demi's father, a small grey stubble has made a way on his face, bags were under his eyes, so clear to see he was more than exhausted, Nodding to him knowing he wanted private time with his daughter i gave her a kiss on the forehead and exited the room, not before her father patted me on the back.

Exiting the room I looked around unsure of what to do but then decided to go get a feed, I basically lived her now. I received a plan sandwich just with water and picked a seat around the back, I checked my phone replying to messages to my family telling them I'm okay. Although i was startled when a figure sat in front of me.

 I looked up to see brown eyes looking at me and hair swept up in a quiff, Justin. I sighed putting my phone away and putting the cap on the bottle.

 "Hey man, how you holding up." He said genially concerned, I smiled at him appreciating his care at the moment.

 "I'm okay, how are you?" I returned the question and he smiled at me.

 "Good, everything’s going great you know." I smiled giving a small nod at him; his career was really taking off, thanks to the help of Demi of course.

 "Hey why don't you get out of here? Go home get some rest, Cody you really look like shit." Well at least he was honest; he looked at me concerned before raising his eyebrows.

 "I'm not going anywhere." I declared and Justin shook his head.

 "For god's sake's man I realise that your girl is suffering right now but fuck, look at yourself! You need to take care of yourself too; do you think she want you here losing weight, stopping recording stopping seeing your family? No Cody she'd want you to go talk to people, take care of yourself continue your career and-"

 "Could you not, you're making it sound like she's passed." I covered my ears shaking my head before looking at him again and this time his face read a different expression, that's when i gasped making me mouth fall open. "No No No-" i screamed before getting up but Justin pulled me down

 "Relax, she's fine. I'm just saying, what are you going to do if she doesn't make it?" His voice made me angry, who was he to tell me that my girl wouldn't make it?

  "You're an ass, she's going to make it, she will fight through, you know why? Because she's a fighter, she's my angel not theirs and she belong here. How dare you tell me she's not going to make it, to occupy myself, I am in this fight with her. Demetria Timms was born to fight for things she wants, she fought for dancing, and she fought for me and now she’s going to fight for her life. So you don't you dare tell me otherwise. Now if you will excuse me i need to get back to my girlfriend." I spoke with so much anger that Justin flinched a little, i snatched my rubbish piffling it into the bin before walking off, but i didn't go back to my room i left the hospital.

 I decided that i had enough today and with the fight with Justin i needed to leave, it was her family time now. I'll see my baby tomorrow morning.

 As I hauled a taxi to the side Justin's words stung me hard, my mind drifted. What would my life be without Demi? And on a short way to the hotel in this taxi ride, all memories came flooding back.

 *FLASH BACK*

"Hi I'm" she stopped her sentence, her big brown eyes looked up at me, spider leg lashes poking out. He hair finished right at her waist, so long so thick so luscious. I wore a small smile on my face "Demetria" I remembered my mother telling me, her eyes widened slightly and a small smile formed on her lips.

 The first time i ever saw Demi, Black leggings clung to her legs, her stomach visible. So innocent, so pure, so damn beautiful.

"END"

 A small smile tugged at my lips grateful that tommy pushed her over to come see us before we had dinner there. I ran my fingers through my hair, I'd do anything just to see that smile again.

*FLASHBACK*

 A knock came to the door, i opened it. Her mouth wrapped around the apple, her eyes focused on her screen. A small bag hanging from her shoulder, her outfit that consisted of the same thing yesterday. So effortless so beautiful,

 "Hey alli, let's go." I gave off a small chuckle and she looked up, she slowed her chewing of the apple down and she laughed a little. What a beautiful sound. Her eyes glossed with the morningness coming over.

 "Gahh I'm sorry I hate dressing like this in front of you and your family I probably look like a." Tommy came running up at the point, i can't believe she was going to call herself a slut just then, she would never have that look even if she tried.

 And it hasn't even been a day or so til i knew i wanted Demi and only her.

*END*

I knew from straight from go that if i didn't have Demi, no one would. I remember first seeing her, my breath nearly caught in my throat. She was so effortless.

 If you're wondering, no i didn't fall in love with Demi in the space of 24 hours like one of those obsessed teens. I made myself push to be the one she feel in love with, even if it meant losing her i knew I went for it at one point. And being here thinking about all the good things a scary though came through my mind

 When I pushed her away for someone else.

 The way her face looked when i was with Bella, But compared to Demi, There was really no comparison.

*FLASHBACK*

 "Let's go babe". Her lips hit my cheek and i tried not to grimace, smiling at her while she flicks her red hair and we get up to walk. And right there on the beach is her, my bestfriend. The girl i actually like but am denying my feeling for because i am an ass.

 She looked over at us and i saw her eyes begin to water, my stomach dropped at the sight of her being sad. it dropped even more knowing i was the cause of all of it.

 And as Bella dragged my hand to come with, I knew that Demi's hand should be there instead. This wasn't right and never would be until i admit it.

*END*

I could have had Demi for longer, i could have had seen her more if i didn't screw up. A small tear left my eye scared that I would never be able to see Demi again and a part of it was my fault because i had all the time in the world to see her and i didn't jump on the chance quick enough.

 I wiped my eyes viciously removing the pain, well the pain that was visible. I tried to press my brain to remember something else, something golden. THen a smile rose to lips remembering when Alli ruined the most perfect moment.

 *FLASHBACK*

 "Hey angel" I muttered and i held a chuckle as i watched her jump slightly from my voice. She smacks my arm before speaking.

 "Stop doing that." She laughed a beautiful melody to my ears, and her white teeth were exposed to me her eyes glowing. I could never get used to the glow she had.

 "You never i never got my morning hug." I whined playfully before continuing “How about a good night one?" A full hearted laugh erupted from her and i smiled down at her as i watch her get on her tippy toes to wrap her delicate arms around my neck. I wrapped my around her waist straight away, my face in the crook of her breathing her scent in. and then something slipped and i really didn't mean for it too. "You're far from the usual." I whispered into her hair and i know for sure she heard me as she pulled away slightly still in my hold.

 Our embrace still strong as she looks at me, her glossy brown eyes staring right into me. I ran my hand slowly through her hair before saying. "You're so beautiful Demi, you know that?" I tucked a strand behind her ear before she spoke to me again.

  "I've been told a thousand times by this guy." A small smirk rose to her lips and i tried not to show i was slightly jealous.

 "Oh really?" I spoke trying to add amusement. A small smile broke on her face before replying.

 "I think he's names Cody." I chuckled lowly and looked back at her before playing along.

 "I think that guys right." I spoke while stroking her hip bones slowly and i saw in her eyes she didn't believe it.

 "I think he's wrong, there are so many more prettier people than me." When she spoke that my heart broke for her, in my eyes she was the prettiest girl i've ever seen and it hurts me to see that she doesn't know that.

 "I think this Cody guy has his facts straight." I spoke slowly before looking at her, her wide brown eyes looking at me smiling, from there i started leaning in watching as she did too and just as i was about to a shout came.

  "Get it Simpson." Dammit Alli.

 END

 I laughed quietly, i could've killed Alli that night, she always knew when to ruin a moment. But eventually i got my kiss with Demi, and i smile even wider remembering just how it went. A party, there she was so beautiful and i got her all by herself and kissed her right then and there.

 I laughed remember only a couple of days later, i was at her balcony door.

 FLASHBACK

 Roses were clutched in my hand, my breathing was unsteady i was so nervous so-

 "Cody, what are you doing here?" She spoke her voice so gentle; i wanted to hear it over and over again. I tried to get my breath but as she came closer and closer i couldn’t and the words hurried out of my mouth.

 "Demetria Louise Timms, will you be my beautiful girlfriend?"

 END

That was probably the best day of my life, the moment Demi become mine, and as this journey to my hotel room continuous a small smile tugged at my lips. I loved Demi timms, her attitude, her body, her smile, her eyes, her face, the way her nose scrunches up when she doesn’t like something, they way she dances so passionately like no one else is in the room.

 I loved every little thing about her, and although it was great it was painful. The person I loved was in a hospital bed.........awaiting her fate you could say.

 Slowly i got to my bed and i lifted up the photo frame on the hotel bedside. I smiled, I have never loved someone as beautiful as her. And I never would love anyone else besides her.

 Demetria's POV

 I heard them all talking last night, they were going to get rid of me. Take me away,

 PULL THAT DAMN PLUG.

 i felt my heart drop as soon as the doctor brought it up to my father, the doctor convinced my father to let me die. To pull the plug and let myself drip into a world that doesn't have anyone a loved in it. A world i did not belong.

 A world without Cody. I couldn’t bare to imagine a place without waking up to his mess of blond curls, his perfect aqua eyes that look right into me, into the person i really arm. A world without having the protection of his arms around me, a world where i would be without the one that admired me. And i tell you, that was a world I couldn't bare to imagine.

 So when i saw him walk in this morning, my heart dropped into a million pieces. His face so happy to see me, his eyes glowing keeping a small glint of happiness. And I watched that glimmer of hope, that small speck of happiness Cody hung onto diaapear as the Nurse muttered the words out of her mouth. 

Those Aqua eyes widened, fear taking over the beautiful happiness that was once there. It all really happened in a blue really, His voice yelling so loud the whole country could properly hear. His body trying to fight the nurses off as he fights to see me. 

"I GOD DAMN LOVE THAT GIRL, YOU ARE NOT LETTING HER DIE." The words i remeber he yelled so loud, so clear. and i found myself whispering that I loved him too. He fought to get to me but he lost, a needle injected right into his thigh, a small whimper left his mouth as his body went limp. 

And i felt apart of my body ache for Cody, I needed him. And realisation came over me, I was leaving this world, and Cody wouldn't be leaving with me. 

Moments later, when i got sick of seeing my body laying in the hospitial bed I walked into the room i saw the nurses take Cody in. His body covering the bed with his muscualr frame, his eyes closed his short lashes peaking out. And his mess of curls messier than ever. 

I walked over and dragged the seat to sit down in it, LIke i've seen Cody do when he's with me. The first thing i did was grab his hand, it was so wame like always and so big. I interwined my small fingers with his,

"I want you to be so strong for me, I love you Cody, baby, and I always will. Maybe I just couldn't fight this time, maybe I'm not strong enough to fight through this, I tried for you god dammit i tried. But now I'm going to live in a world where Cody Simpson is not, and I do not want to be there, because my heart handsome, will always be wherever you are." I let out a small tear, not that it was real, I squeezed his hand tighter than ever and weeped for him. 

I knew he couldn't hear me, i was nothing short from being real, I was a ghost. And I was being shown all the things I'm going to miss. My heart ached, but I was also numb.

I, Demetria Timms, am a dead girl.

Cody's POV

 I groaned loudly, my head pounding and my hands numb. Squeezing my eyes before opening, I looked around to realise i was in a hospitial bed, then the memories came flooding my brain. 

"Sir we have some bad news." The nurse muttered kinda carelessly, my palms began to shake and i could feel sweat start to form as i nod as to tell her continue. And in that moment, I thought my baby was gone. 

"Mr, Simpson , it has been three months, with the blood loss and the internal injuries. She is just no going to wake up-"

"NO NO, SHE IS SHE IS GOING TO WAKE UP. HOW DARE YOU GIVE UP." 

"Sir, please calm down. it is just her time. It's Demi's time to leave." I stared at her astonished she would even consider saying that to me, my eyes widened and i picked up the first thing throwing it against the wall. 

"I GOD DAMN LOVE THAT GIRL, YOU ARE NOT LETTING HER DIE."  all i remember from there is guard walking in, i tried running to her to shake her tell her to wake the fuck up but i was pulled and pulled back as i shouted more and more. I attacked again and an injection plunged through my leg, i cried out her name before letting my body go limp. 

I felt like shit, and remembering the news about Demi was real made me weep more. I was becoming numb, I was becoming lifeless. I did not want to be here anymore, i breathed out a sigh and looked around the boring room before sitting up and that's when i noticed. 

A hospitial chair was pulled right next to my bed, who could've known the nurses drugged me and put me in here? I pictured Demi in the chair, in a hospitial gown whispering that she loves me. I smiled hoping it was true, but i knew it wasn't.

"Hello Mr Simpson, how are you feeling." A nurse came into view, blond locks tied up in a pony tail, and too much lipstick was placed around her pale lips, or maybe it was because Demi never wore lipstick. So it looked a little forigein. A small smile came to her lips and i groaned before replying. 

"Like, you're taking my life away." She gave off a laugh coming to stand next to my bed.

"We arn't taking your life away sir, we are just i suppose taking someone apart of your life away." She spoke pulling a chair to sit next to my bed, i wish it was demi.

"I'm not ready for her to leave me miss, this just isn't right." I groaned rubbing my face with my hands.

"Mr Simpson I don't think anyone is truly ready to let go of someone, but each day children let go of their parents, parents let go of their children , lovers let go of there lovers. Life is unfair Mr Simpson, we all know that, you were lucky enough to have someone who admires the hell out of you. And loved every single on of your flaws, you found someone special at such a young age. And you should be grateful that you got to spend that time with her, someone as beautiful and bubbly as she was. She was perfect for you as you were for her. And honey, I know you are not ready. But no one is ever truly ready. One day in the future you'll think back to the time when you lost her, and i tell you, you will smile for being so strong for her." The nurses hand rubbed my hand as she spoke,  i let her words sink into my brain. Every bit she said was true, i looked at her and a sad smile took over her lips as she retracked her hand back looking at me waiting for an answer. But my mind went to the other chair that was right next to my bed so i asked. 

"Did anyone vist me last night?" I spoke gesturing towards the seat that was pushed right against my bed, a laugh came from her lips and she looked back at me. 

"Mr Simpson no one was in here, but to me it looks like Demi was." She smiled at me before getting up and placing the chair back into the place it was, i chuckled as i watched the nurse walk out. She stood by the door for a second before she spoke. 

"This afternoon Mr Simpson, I know it's short but go and saviour every moment you have left with her." My heart throbbed as soon as she said that, and tears slipt again as i thought about my baby leaving. 

I guess time was nearly out 

-

Everyone had said there goodbye and now it was my turn, my body still felt weird from the morphine injected into me but i walked to her bed sitting down next to her. I stroked her now pale cheeks and brushed a hand through her long thick curls. I ran my fingertips softly across her eyelids reminsecing the way she would look at me. I sighed taking her hand in mind and kissing it so softly. Her hand so small so soft, so her. 

"Well I guess it's your time Demi, I want you to know. I have never loved anything or anyone as much as i loved you, and i never will. Thinking about you oh god leaving this world breaks my heart and I just can't. " I got up and gripped her shoulders and started to shake her roughly but not too roughly, I was at breaking point. 

"Wake up Demi, Fucking hell wake up please, please I can't loose you." I weeped as i shook her and as i realised that she really wasn't coming back i removed my arms and slumped in the plastic chair beside her hospitial bed. I felt weak, hopeless, broken. It was real she was leaving. 

I wiped the tears and took her hand again not saying anything for a while and just running my thumb over her knuckles, I must've been there for a while because the door opened and the nurse from before peered in. 

"A few more minutes, please." I begged and she nodded her head.

"As you wish sir." She said before leaving me with Demi's lifeless body again. 

"I love you baby, i know you were strong. maybe it is just your time." I weeped as i stood up and grabbed her face in between my hands, i left a lingering kiss right on her cheek. Along with a few tears I didn't mean. " I won't forget you." I spoke holding up my wrist that held the friendship bracelts Alli her and I made. So colourful and bright like her. 

Not being able to leave her just yet i sat back down taking her hand in mine, running my thumb again over her knuckles softly. Still waiting for her to squeeze my hand back or something.

I held her hand for I don't know how long, but I figured it was finally time to leave, i brought her knuckle to my lips kissing them getnly, and i swear i felt fingers jerk against my lips. 

I gasped opening my eyes and holding her hand again, I felt the jerk again in her fingers and I gasped again. 

"Baby, come on baby. Come on." I spoke and another jerk in her fingers, and before i knew it her hand was squeezing mine back. Tear fell immediatly. " Nurse, Nurse." I screamed out as the hand squeezed mine back, Just when i thought Demi was leaving me, she turns around and stays. 

I looked up at her face and nothing. 

"Open your eyes, come one you can do it. open, open! I'm here baby, it's me Cody, open those gorgeous eyes please, oh please." I begged and begged and flutter flutter, i was staring into dark brown chocolate eyes, big and round with spider leg lashes. Water brimmed those eyes and i screamed again 

"NURSE, ANYONE COME IN HERE." I screamed and screamed. I grabbed Demi's face in between my hands kissing her face all over. I couldnt help, her body was hardly responding, but she was breathing and she was looking at me and that's all i needed to know my baby is alive, just when they were going to make her leave she comes back. 

Her breaths are short and sharp, like gasps for air. I scream again and again hoping people would hurrt the hell up in this place. 

I suddenly felt her hand on my cheek and i smiled crying as i placed the my hand over hers. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out, i watched as she tried again. 

"I love you, Cody." She spoke, her voice hoarse, croaky. But fuck i knew it was Demi's nothing else could tell me it wasn't. Suddenly the door slammed open and there stood the nurse, she gasped as she said Demi's eyes widely open, her hand on my face, her short air gasps. 

"DOCTOR, DOCTOR YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE-" I stopped hearing her screams as she dashed down the hall. 

"How long, have I-" I knew what she was trying to say and i cut her off just to help her safe breath. 

"Too damn long, fuck baby. Never leave me again." I cried as moved my hand over hers, and then there it was. Her smile, her god damn perfect little smile. 

"I love you." She spoke smiling up at me, I choked a sob trying to to reply. My girl, my fucking girl. Shes a fighter, just when i thought she was letting go she goes and suprises me by coming back. My girl Is Demetria TImms, a dancer , a friend , a laugh , a hand to hold , a bestfriend , a daughter , a neighbor, a lover , My girl. And guess what  Demi?

"I love you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this is okay for you all xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...