With You [Bakugou x Villain!R...

By KeiTheBaka

[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige h... More

(Y/N)'s Quirk
Prologue: Welcome to UA High
1: Fireworks
2: Lunchtime Mess
3: Nope
4: Just like that
5: The Entire Way
6: Never Be
8: No-no
9: Interesting
10: Face
11: Stupid Game
12: Me
13: Escape
14: You too
15: Neighborhood
16: Expectations
17: Talk
18: Idiot
19: Shadow Realm
20: Strong
21: Again
22: Flames
23: Baby Girl
24: Promise
25: Place
26: Liar
27: Raisin
28: Surprise
29: Extra
30: Fire
31: With you [End]
BONUS CHAPTER 32
|| FAQ ||

7: Chicken

12K 476 370
By KeiTheBaka

Warning: Strong language ahead

--- --- ---

"And that's how you got this fucking injured? Are you insane? I leave you for 3 days and you give me this shit to deal with! You have my fire quirk, for fucks sake. A little flame wouldn't hurt anyone! You could've gotten away with all your limbs still usable!" Your father scolds you as he re-bandages your days old scar.

"I can't, dad. Contract policies! The contract that technically got me into, might I add!" You shrug up at him innocently, "a couple more days though, and then I'll be a free man!"

"Since when did you care about policies? Are you finally over your rebellious stage? Did you decide to turn all 'ms.goody-two-shoes' on me now? CAUSE IT'S ABOUT GODDAMN TIME."

You laugh at his remarks placing a hand to your chest sarcastically as if you took offense to his absurd comment. "I have no idea what you're talking about; I've always been a good kid."

Your father was clearly done with your crap, giving you the blankest 'uh-huh' as he throws his supplies back into the infirmary box. 

What can you say? Father knows best. This was the kind of relationship the two of you had.

Ever since your parents had you at an early age - at 17, your father would say- they were both exiled from their family households, forcing them to support you and themselves all on their own.

Initially, your father was the one who would work countless hours of various jobs in order to support the entire family alone. Eventually, he had to turn and do more secretive and dangerous tasks in order to give you a more comfortable and sustainable childhood.

With the arise of the new generations with diverse quirks, your father found it more difficult to complete the tasks without getting seriously injured. You took it upon yourself to grow up quicker and stronger in order to help complete those assignments.

Throughout the years, he eventually allowed you to handle harder jobs, while he moved on to do the more medically challenged ones. This led him to become a fairly well-known underground doctor throughout the dark community. With more clients seeing him, you were also able to have a steady flow of work. In addition, you were able to get free and effective medical treatment, so that's always a plus! 

"Guess we should cancel on the next few jobs for a whi-"

"I can still fight, dad!" You object, posing as confidently as you could. "I still have my prominent arm to use, and I can move the other one if I have to too - see, it doesn't even hurt! And if all else fails, I'll just use my quirk and go bananas!" 

Your father stares at you in disbelief, "(Y/N)-"

"Speaking of jobs, I have to finish one by today. I better get on it before it gets too dark!" You wink at him, bolting straight to the front doors to avoid his torturous lectures.

"This is EXACTLY why I didn't want to have children!" Your father throws his hands high up in the air to signal defeat before continuing. "You got my hell sent genes and now you're as reckless as I was - if not more! But NOOO, your mother just had to insist on not using a cond-"

"IT'S JUST DELIVERY, DAD! To Kurogiri! I got the photos that he wanted printed out."

As you were about to exit the door, you turn back around to face your father. "I thought you said I was planned."

"FINE! Go! JUST. GO. But this is the last one until you're fully healed!" Your dad shouts back at you, ignoring your latter comment.

-

"Oh, crap. it's already 10. I spent way too much time at Kurogiri's again," you mutter to yourself, "at least he gave me some food to bring home! That should distract dad for a good while."

As you reach your neighborhood park, you could hear shouts and quirks going off one after another. Not wanting to get involved, you stealthy rush across the field, bending down slightly to stay hidden behind the posted fences which separated the open streets from the park.

"DIEEEE!"

You pause at the familiar voice.

"Kacchan, watch out!"

"Stay out of it, Deku! I will kill them all!"

Loud rings of explosions and shouts could be heard from the other side of the fence. You knew your neighborhood quite well actually, since you did live here for all your life. Fireworks and bombs were not a norm, and no one in the area possesses such an explosive quirk. The only one you know who actually has an explosion quirk is...

Unable to hold back your curiosity, you raise yourself up slightly - just enough to peer at the battlefield unnoticed. Sure enough, it was a group of bandits and two of your hero classmates: Midoriya and Bakugou.

You recognized the villain group quite well; a handful of villains consisting of mainly animalistic quirks. To be frank, they were nothing special - just a group of troublesome meddlers. For some reason, their group was always diminishing.

Surely those two kids can handle them.

Just as you were about to leave, you see Bakugou get thrown roughly into the garbage bags which loitered the corner of the convenience store. 

To be honest, the first thought that came to your mind wasn't to save him or check if he was alright; it was to laugh at him for being thrown into the trash (where he belonged). That thought dwindled though, when you faintly make out the blood that was beginning to seep through his grey blazer uniform. It was clear that the fight had been going on for a quite a while, since Bakugou's stamina seemed to be close to none, rendering him unconscious on top of the bags. (And the fact that there are a couple of motionless bodies laying on the sidewalk, but that's not important.)

What distracts your attention away from Bakugou was Midoriya. With a swift flick of his fingers, you see at least 4 of the men flying down the empty streets. His once glowing fingers was now bruised and purple, making you cringe at the sight.

As Midoriya was wincing at his fingers, the group of villains surrounds the poor boy. Just as one of the man was about to punch Midoriya, you give in to pity and jump out from behind the fence, situating yourself between the fight.

"Listen boys, it's been a long day. Let's just all call it a night, what do you say?" You smirk at Midoriya and then back to the villains.

A member of the group chuckles. "And if we say no?"

"Wrong answer!'" You sigh before shoving your container of food to your green haired friend. "Guess we'll just have to change your answer."

You get yourself into a quick fighting stance, prepared to take them on weaponless. As you were about to ruthlessly charge in, a yelp sounds, causing you to stop abruptly. "Stop! (Y/N)! I know her!"

You smile at the emerging man, relaxing your form once again. You eye the wavering, wolverine boy for a second longer before changing your smile to a subtle smirk. "Syth, right? It's been a while. The last time I saw you, you still had a functional eye."

"Things happen," he shrugs, shifting back to his human form. Syth ushers a signal for his crew to retreat back to their base. Hesitantly, the crew listens to their leader's orders, some giving you a final glance before departing. "I'll make sure the boys will know not to play on your grounds."

Just before he walks off into the unknown, you call out to your old friend once more. "I'm sorry you ended up this way, Syth!" You call back to him, causing the wolverine to pause in his steps. "You were the most hopeful out of all of us, so I didn't expect to see you here like... this. I know how much Ciana meant to you and-"

"Like I said," he cuts you off, giving you a final smile. "Things happen." 

When you couldn't see his silhouette anymore, you make your way towards Midoriya, taking your container back.

"Thanks for holding that!" You smile at him. You then point to his unconscious friend lying by the trash bags. "So what should we do with Mr.Explosion over there? It's pretty late now, I can help you drag him back. Do you guys live close here?"

"No, no-not really, I-uh-"

You ponder for a second before looking at Midoriya again. "I think I have an idea!"

-

"(Y/N)! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT FUCKING TIME IT IS? IT'S ALMOST FUCKING MIDNIGHT, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU GON- ... Why did you bring two boys home with you?"

You lift the container up slightly, shooting a little smile. "Hi dad, I brought you some chicken."

-- --- --

Syth/Ciana is just characters I created for plot reasons. They're not in the bnha series, so no need to look them up now :^)

Feel free to comment, pm, follow and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 126 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
290K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
363K 13.1K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
1.5M 55.4K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...