Roommate | D.O.B

بواسطة crypticethan

"I guess we're roommates now." Highest ranking: #1 dylanobrien [completed] المزيد

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
characters
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three

ten

14.8K 250 551
بواسطة crypticethan

Kylie's POV*

"Kylie!" I heard Tyler shout as he walked into view of me and Dylan.

I smiled from ear to ear. "Tyler" I yelled back and ran up to him. He put down his bags and wrapped his arms around me. He picked my up and spun me around. I laughed and he put me back on my feet.

He gave me one last quick hug before giving Dylan a hug. "I missed you two lovebirds" he said smirking at us.

I rolled my eyes. "Lovebirds really?" I said laughing.

"Well it's true" Tyler said nudging Dylan. He rolled his eyes and pushed him.

We made our way back to the car and got in. I let Tyler ride in the front. Tyler told us all about the wedding during the journey.

Half way through the ride Dylan pulled over, into a gas station. "Out of gas" he said looking at the E. "Be back in a few" he said getting out of the car.

Tyler immediately turned around to me. "Girl. Tell. Me. Everything." he said empathising everything.

I rolled my eyes. "What are you taking about?" I asked even thought I knew exactly what he meant.

"Don't play dumb" he said smiling. "The whole world knows about you two" he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine we kissed a few times" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"Kissed or made out?" He said laughing. My cheeks immediately went red. "Ky, I can see your fucking hickeys from here" he said in fits of laugher.

"Oh god" I said putting my hands over my neck which made him laugh even more. I flipped him off and pulled my hold over my head.

"So have you two gone on a date yet?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "We only made out a couple of times Ty" I said chuckling. I looked down at my feet trying to hide my smile.

"Lies" He said and turned back around. "Your secrets safe with me" he said and then Dylan came walking out.

He hopped back in the car and looked at us both. "What?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Nothing" Tyler said and Dylan let it go.

After a few minutes he pulled up into the parking lot. The paparazzi were still waiting there. We all sighed in unison, making us all burst into laughter.

We all got out of the car. Dylan and Tyler took out the bags out of the trunk, they wouldn't let me carry any.

Dylan wrapped his arm around me as we walked past the group of paparazzis. We hurried into the main entrance and walked into the elevator..

We arrived on our floor and stepped out. Dylan tossed me the keys and I caught them. I unlocked the door and we all walked in.

"Home sweet home" Tyler said throwing his bags on the couch. He threw himself onto the couch. I jumped on top of him causing him to groan.

A laugh escaped my mouth and I got off him. "You want me make you something to eat?" I asked.

He smiled. "Can you make spaghetti?" He asked me.

I chucked. "That has always been your favourite" I said. "Sure I'll make ya some" I said walking out of the room.

"I love you" I heard him yell from the other room. I laughed to myself and walked towards the kitchen.

I felt my arm being pulled gently. My entire body spun around and I was now inches away from Dylan's gorgeous face.

I let out a little laugh.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked me, seriousness filling his voice.

I nodded. "Of course. What is it?" I asked curiously.

He swallowed nervously. "Will you go on a date with me Kylie?" He asked shyly, which I found adorable.

A big smile formed on my lips. "Of course Dylan" I said laughing.

"Phew" He said throwing his head back. I chucked lightly. "I'll pick you up at 8" he said winking at me and began walking away.

"Uh Dylan?" I said and he turned around. "I'm staying in the same apartment as you" I said laughing.

He raised his eyebrows and a goofy smile appeared on his face. "Right" He said laughter. "I'll pick you up from your room down the hall at 8" he said winking at me again.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I walked back into the kitchen and began making Tyler's food.

* * *

"Here you go" I said setting down the plate in front of Tyler.

He looked at me and smiled. "I actually love you" He said taking a bite.

"Well who doesn't ?" I joked flicking my hair.

"Stupid people" Dylan said walking in the door.

"Exactly" Tyler said. "So where are you two going for your little date?" He asked taking another bite.

I raised my eyebrows. "How do you-" I began but was cut off.

"I'm not dead" Tyler said chuckling. "Plus you can't not hear Dylan celebrating, it was very loud" he said smirking at Dylan.

I looked up and Dylan and saw his cheeks turn pink. "Thanks man" he said to Tyler and he just laughed.

"What kind of celebrating?" I asked Tyler, biting my lip trying to hold in my laugh.

"Well, first I saw him fist bump the air and say "yes!" " Tyler said. "Then he came in here and did a victory dance and started doing laps of the apartment" he said laughing him.

I burst into laugher. Dylan hid his head in embarrassment. "I think it's cute" I said looking at him.

He smiles cheekily at me. "I am cute, aren't I" he said pretending to flick his hair.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him lightly. "Whatever you say" I said and walked out the door.

I walked back to my room and texted Holland and Shelly. Crystal and Arden were shooting all day today.

4:32pm
Me: Guess who has a date with Dylan tonight.

4:34pm
Shelley: NO FUCKING WAY!!!

4:35pm
Holland: omg omg omg
I'm coming right now!

4:36pm
Shelley: Already out the door

I smiled and laughed silently at the texts. I threw my phone onto the bed and walk into the shower.

I changed out of my clothes and turn the shower on. I stepped in the shower, feeling the warm water on my body.

I washed my hair, the smell of coconut filling my nose. After I was done I turned off the shower and stepped out.

I wrapped a warm towel around myself and walked back into my room.

I checked my phone, it said I had a text from Holland.

4:55pm:
Holland: Get out of the shower!

I laughed realising that they must already be here. I quickly changed into shorts and a crop top and threw my hair in a towel.

I strolled to the kitchen where I could here Holland and Shelley talking to Tyler. I walked in and all eyes went on me.

"It's about time" Shelly said standing up. Holland stood up too and they both gave me a quick hug.

"Sorry I like long showers" I said defending myself.

They both laughed. "See you later" I said to Tyler and he nodded. We all walked out of the room and up to my bedroom.

I flopped on my bed and so did Shelly and Holland.

"Spill the beans" Shelley said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and chucked.

"It's just a date" I said. "And I need your help. I have no idea what to wear" I said throwing my head back.

"That's why we're here" Holland said getting up and walking over to the closet.

"So how did he ask you" Shelley asked, intrigued.

"He asked me less than an hour ago actually" I said smiling down at my feet. "I was about to make Ty some food when he pulled me to the side and asked me" I said shrugging, as if it was no big deal. But in reality I was screaming on the inside.

"How romantic" Shelley said laughing. I laughed too and Holland spun around showing outfit she had picked.

It was a tight fitted, white dress with no back on it. I smiled and she handed it to me. "Thank you H" I said and gave her a quick hug.

She handed me a jacket. "Put this over it" She said smiling.

I slipped the dress on and put the on over. I did a little spin and Holland clapped her hands.

"I love it" her and Shelly said in unison causing us all to burst out laughing.

I slipped on some shoes and sat down on the bed. "I'll do your hair" Holland said brushing my hair gently.

"'And I'll do your makeup" Shelley said grabbing one of my makeup bags.

* * *

"Perfect" Shelley said smiling at me. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror.

I smiled. "Thank you guys" I said turning around to them.

"What are best friends for" Holland said winking at me.

"Better get going girl, it's 8" Shelley said glancing at her phone.

I gave them both quick hugs and grabbed my purse. I put my phone in and zipped it.

"Wish me luck" I said walking out the door.

"You don't need it" I heard Shelley yell from my room. I laughed lightly to myself  and continued walking to the living room.

I entered the room and my eyes immediately landed on Dylan. He was sitting on the couch talking to Tyler.

He wore a white shirt, tucked neatly into black skinny jeans and black vans on his feet. He looked like absolute perfection. I felt a smile creep on my face just by looking at him. His hair was gelled, creating a perfect swoop in his hair. Overall he looked amazing.

Tyler and Dylan's attention immediately focused on my as soon as I walked in the door.

A smile appeared on Dylan's face. He stood up and walked over to me. He looked me up and down slowly. His gaze returned to my face, analysing all my facial features.

A small blush appeared on my cheeks. "You look beautiful" he said smiling at me.

"You look hot" I blurted out. Dylan let out a small laugh and his cheeks went slightly pink.

Tyler came over to me. "You look beautiful Ky" he said smiling at me.

"Thanks Ty" I said shooting him a cheeky smile.

"Remember what I told you O'Brien" he said looking back at Dylan. Dylan just nodded and he patted him on the back.

"Well have fun you two" he said smiling at both of us.

Dylan took my small hand in his larger one, intertwining our fingers together.

A smile formed on my lips. We both walked hand in hand down to the entrance.

I could already see the paparazzi outside. Dylan pulled my closer, wrapping his arm around me.

We walked outside and flashing of cameras immediately hit my face. We hurried to his car.

Dylan opened the door for me. I thanked him and got in. He jogged around to the other side of the car and got in. He shut the door and started the car.

He took one hand off the wheel and grabbed my hand with his free hand. I looked down at our hands and smiled.

After about 10 minutes of driving Dylan parked the car. I reached for the handle but Dylan had already had it open for me.

I let out a small laughed. "Thank you" I said and he smiled at me.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we strolled down the street, holding hands.

"Surprise" He said, a smirk playing on his face.

I rolled my eyes playfully at him. After about 5 minutes of walking and laughing we ended up at a beach.

I gave him a confused look but he just smirked at me.

"Here, give me your shoes" he said looking at me. I handed him my heels and we walked along the beach.

We walked for a few minutes and ended up in front of a picnic blanket laid out. A basket of food was placed on the blanket and a couple of candles beside it.

I looked up at Dylan, his gaze was already on me. "You did this for me?" I said looking into his golden brown eyes.

He nodded and sat down. I sat next to him, feeling the warm breeze hit my face. "This is amazing Dylan" I said smiling at him.

He smiled back. "I can't take all the credit, Tyler helped me" he said fiddling with his fingers.

"Also, I'm not the best chef in the world.." he said rummaging through the basket. He pulled out two sandwiches. "So these are gonna have to do" he said handing me one.

I laughed and take it. It was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I took a bite and smiled.

"Dylan this is really good"I said letting out a small laugh.

"Wow, maybe I am a good chef then" he said chuckling.

We both finished eating and Dylan moved the basket aside. He lay down and patted the blanket, signaling for me to sit down.

I lay down next to him and he wrapped his arm around me. We both lay there in a comfortable silence, staring at the sky. A few stars filled the dark sky.

My smile never left my face. I looked over at Dylan who was already looking at me. He had the cutest smile on his face.

He slowly leaned in, connecting our lips. I kissed him back, deepening the kiss. We both pulled away and smiled at each other.

We both stared back up at the stars. I felt Dylan's hand in mine. I looked down and smile at our hands.

I smiled and looked back up at the sky. I glanced over to Dylan who was patting down his pants.

"Boner?" I asked laughing. His face immediately went red.

"Maybe" He said laughing too. I laughed and shook my head at him.

* * *

"Thank you for the best date I've ever been on" I said outside the front door.

Dylan smiled. "Thank you for saying yes" he said looking at me with his big brown eyes. I melt every time I look into them.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, sending shivers all along my body.

Next thing the door swung open. It was Tyler with the biggest smile on his face.
"How'd it go?" He asked excitedly.

I rolled my eyes and walked in the door. "It's was great " I said smiling down at my feet.

Dylan walked in behind me and gave Tyler a smile.

Tyler looks at both of us and smiled. "Look at you two. Who would've thought my two best friends would get together" he said to the both of us.

Dylan chuckled and I felt my cheeks blush.

"Yeah yeah, I'm tired I'll see you two in the morning" I said yawning. They both said goodnight to me and I walked back to my room.

I slipped into pjs and got under the covers. My smile didn't seem to fade as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Thank you for reading!
Vote and comment
-A

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

378K 5.5K 77
Dylan and Raelynn have been best friends since they were 12 when Raelynn moved into Dylan's town. Raelynn has a sad past and thought trying to move o...
299K 5.2K 37
❝but we are just friends❞ ❝friends my ass❞ completed! loverh4ze © 2018 real life / social media dylan o'brien x fem!oc
183K 3.5K 38
Life was a fairytale for just one night A
83.3K 3K 15
FOR LOVE AND ADMIRATION. - "Name's Newt. And it seems like you're my new roommate", Newt introduced himself to the brunet that had just walked into t...