My Dream Come True

By GabriellaHerman

Rachel Berry has been In love with Finn Hudson since day 1 but he never even noticed her, what if he finally... More

chapter 1
a/n
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
A/N
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
A/n
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
Cory ❤💔❤
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
epilogue
new story

chapter 31

1.7K 31 3
By GabriellaHerman

Once they reached the Hudson's house, Puck and Finn stood off to the side while they watched a very nervous Brody approach the next-door neighbors dog.

"Does Brody have good reflexes?" Puck asked.

"Yeah, they're pretty good," Finn replied.

"That's good. I'd feel really bad if he lost a limb over there," Puck said, his face completely serious.

"You guys are so cruel," Kurt said with a smile as he approached them. "You know that dog is Cujo reincarnated."

"Yeah," Finn said with a chuckle. "That's what makes watching this so much fun."

"Come on girls," Kurt said as he dragged Rachel, Quinn and Cassandra into the house. "We've got better things to do than watch Brody and my neighbors dog duke it out."

Rachel didn't want to leave Finn's side, but Kurt, Quinn and Cassandra all dragged her in the house anyway.

"Come on Weston!" Puck called out. "All you have to do is pet the damn dog! How hard can it be?" He then turned to Finn, and the two of them started laughing.

Brody took his time walking over to the neighbors. He could hear the dog growling at him through the wooden fence, and even though he couldn't see the mutt, he could tell that he wasn't dealing with Lassie here.

"Yeah, just pet the damn dog," Brody muttered to himself. "Why am I doing this? Am I mental?"

He finally got to the fence, and carefully climbed it. He cautiously glanced over the top, and as soon as he did, the dog jumped up and tried to bite his face.

"HOLY SH*T!!!!" Brody yelled as he lost his balance and fell off the fence, landing right on his back. He quickly jumped to his feet and ran back over to Finn and Puck who were both rolling on the ground in laughter. "Ha, ha...very funny," Brody said as he brushed the dirt off his tux.

"Sorry buddy," Puck said between laughs. "That was too good!"

"Your...your face," Finn said as he pointed at Finn, still unable to control his laughter.

When everything finally died down, Finn and Puck exchanged looks, then promptly burst out in laughter again.

Brody didn't know what to do, so he tried to be a good sport about it. He smiled and shook his head as he looked back to the fence he had just fallen off of. "After that, I am NOT letting those girls do a makeover on me!"

Puck nodded as he threw his arm around Brody's shoulders. "I wouldn't either if I were you. I've seen Kurt's handy work on Blaine."

"Blaine lets him put makeup on him?" Brody asked in shock.

"He did it when he was asleep," Finn said, still chuckling. "He was mad at him, so it was his way of getting even."

"Now I know not to piss him off," Brody muttered.

"That would be a good idea," Puck said as he led the way into the house.

Upon entering, Cassandra ran up to Brody after she saw that he still had dirt on his tux. "What did you do to him?" she demanded, facing Puck and Finn. Both guys threw their hands up in surrender as they backed away from her.

"Hey...he fell on his own," Puck said in defense.

Cassandra glared at both of them before she turned to Brody. "Are you alright?"

Brody nodded as he glanced down at his tux.

"Come on," Cassandra said as she grabbed his hand. "Let's get you taken care of."

Brody turned back and gave Finn and Puck a huge smile before he followed Cassandra into the kitchen.

Just then, Quinn walked up to Puck and wrapped her arms around his waist. Instinctively, Puck wrapped his arms around her as well.

"You know," Finn said. "For two people who just went to the prom as friends, you both look really comfortable like that."

Puck and Quinn both shrugged, neither one letting the other go.

Finn just shook his head and smiled in response before he scanned the room. "Where's Rachel?" he asked in confusion.

"She went upstairs," Kurt replied from his seat next to Blaine on the couch. "She said she had to grab something from my room."

Finn nodded, then decided to go seek her out. He took the steps two at a time, but when he reached Kurt's room, Rachel was nowhere in sight. He frowned slightly as he turned to walk back downstairs. When he passed his bedroom, he noticed that his door was slightly ajar. He pushed it open slowly, only to find his room completely dark.

"Rachel?" he asked as he reached over and flipped on the light switch. His room was empty, and he was about to shut off the light and head back downstairs when something on his bed caught his eye. He walked over and found a red rose and a letter lying on his pillow. He smiled as he reached down and picked them up. He unfolded the paper, and began to read the note.

My Dearest finn,

It's so hard to put into words just how greatly you've changed my life. I've been watching you for so long now, and to finally have you all for myself is my dream come true. You have made the past month on my life unforgettable. I love the feeling I get each and every morning when I wake up, just knowing that I'll get to see you that day. Every night I fall asleep with a smile on my face as thoughts of you whirl around in my mind. Every time I see you're face, every time I see you're adorable smile...the smile you save just for me...I feel my stomach flip out of control. Every time you touch me, I feel sparks shoot through my body, touching my very soul.
I know it's only been a month since we got together, but it feels like we've been together forever. You mean the world to me, Finn. You are the center of my universe, and you always will be.
I just wanted you to know that you hold the key to my heart, to my very soul. I know that you will always treasure it, and that you will never hurt me.
Knowing you has brought such happiness into my life that I can't imagine ever living without you. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you, Finn. Please say that you'll stay with me forever. Tell me that you'll never leave me, no matter what. If you don't, I may as well stop breathing right now. Finn, you are my life. You will always be...my everything.

Forever yours,

Rachel

P.S. Turn around.

Finn had to read the last line over again because his eyes were completely blurred with unshed tears. When he finally realized what it said, he slowly turned around to find Rachel standing there, nervously fidgeting with her hands as she bit her lower lip, smiling shyly at him. He felt his heart skip a beat as he looked at the beauty standing in front of him. He wanted to rush over and crush her to his body, but his legs didn't seem to be working at the moment.

Rachel could see the unshed tears in Finn's eyes as he continued to stare at her, a tiny smile on his lips.

When Finn finally found his voice, he could only say one word. "Rachel," he rasped out before his throat constricted again. He fought back the lump in his throat as he tried to speak again. "I...I love you."

Rachel was doing fine up to that point, but hearing those three words that she so desperately wanted to hear Finn say instantly made her cry.

"Oh, Finn!" she exclaimed as she ran over and threw her arms around his neck, crying happily into his neck. "I love you, too," she confessed as she buried her face deeper into his neck. "So much."

They stayed in each other's arms for several minutes, both enjoying the feeling of completeness that always came over them whenever they were like this. When they finally pulled back, Rachel reached up and ran her hand down the front of Finn's face. Finn smiled and kissed her fingertips before he brought both of his hands up and cupped her face. He then leaned forward and kissed her softly at first, but more passionately as the kiss went on. He urged her mouth open with his tongue, and let out a moan when he felt his tongue come into contact with hers.

They were so wrapped up in each other that they didn't hear Puck walk into the room.

"WHOA!!" Puck exclaimed after he saw Finn and Rachel lip locked. He spun around and faced the door before he apologized. "I'm sorry, I should have knocked first."

Finn and Rachel both heard Puck's apology, but neither of them broke their kiss. They didn't care if Puck was there, nothing was going to interrupt their kiss this time.

"I'll just leave you two alone," Puck said as he walked out of the room and closed the door.

Finn dropped the rose and the letter gently on the floor before he picked Rachel up and cradled her against his chest. He turned around and placed her gently on his bed before he laid down next to her. Rachel pulled him down on top of her, needing to feel as much contact with him as possible.

"FINN!!!!!!!!!" they heard Kurt yell from downstairs.

Finn groaned as he broke the kiss. "WHAT!!!!!!!" he yelled back angrily.

"We need you down here!" Kurt yelled.

Finn looked at Rachel, apologizing with his eyes. Rachel smiled up at him before she climbed off the bed and grabbed his hand.

"We'll finish this later," she said as she pulled him out of the room.

"Promise?" Finn asked, giving Rachel that half smile that she had described in her letter.

"Oh yeah," Rachel replied with a smile of her own. "You're not getting away from me that easily."

"Promise?" Finn asked, this time looking at Rachel with complete seriousness on his face.

"You want me to stick around, huh?" Rachel asked with a playful smile.

"Definitely," Finn replied as he pulled Rachel into his body.

"Promise?" Rachel asked playfully.

Finn smiled before he leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Always," he said in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2.6K 24
Can Kurt leave his tragic past behind him in order to make new friends, and perhaps new love? TW // suicide mentions and descriptions
19.7K 726 28
After a disastrous first date, the only things Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson have in common are mutual dislike and their love for their goddaughter, C...
18.4K 511 100
A story where a girl name Rachel Berry is stuck between her previous love with Finn Hudson and the new guy, Noah Puckerman. When Rachel shows the wor...
30.2K 1.7K 31
On an excursion of their school to a prison, Rachel Berry, a 17 years old girl, meets the prisoner Finn Hudson. Shes totally amazed by him, but what...