Handcuffed To The Player (kai...

By gigi27lambert

Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back a... More

1- Meeting The Player
2- Nya and Jay
3- T or D?
4- Date
5- Handcuffed to the Idiot.
6- Tickling Saving
7- the picture
8- Shower
9- Dad
10- Dating?!
11- Back Home
12- Shopping
13- Pirates
14- A hero can help by only holding your hand
15- My "Boyfriend"
16- Out
17- 7 mins Heaven
18- Party
19- Hangover
20- The Freely Truth
21- Pillows
23- Memories
24- Date 2.0
25- Nya
26- Happy Cereals (end)
Sequel????

22- Breathless

2.3K 57 97
By gigi27lambert

**** CONTAINS PIZZA, A SHIRT, 250 DOLLARS, PILLOWS, CAMERA, STALKING, FREEDOM AND A HOT FIRE NINJA. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED****

Kai POV
Okay, Im stuck in my room with the girl I cant help but love and we'll only get out when were going to officially date.
Its not that dramatic,
Its only the end of the world!

What did my sister meant by 'what if they already like each other?' Everyone knows I like her... but she never said anything about it... i didnt let her a chance to talk... Maybe theres a chance that she loves me back!?

"Guys!!! Open the fucking door!!" Yelled y/n getting tired of banging on the door.

"Ive said it a thousand times Y/n, NO!!!" Yelled Nya

"Actually u answerd her only 132 times in 13 minutes and 32 seconds, 33, 34, 35..." Zane started to ramble.

"Its an expression zane..." Lloyd replied.

"But wow that many times in a little timing, i think she beated a record." Jay said out of nowhere.

"Shes the most Stubborn person I know." Commented Cole.

"Uhhh no, trust me Ive known Kai since... well since Im born and HE is the most Stubborn person I know." Said Nya. By this time Y/n sat down against the door.

"Seriously guys??" I shout "can we just get out?"

"Whats the magic word??" Wait is she really gonna open the door?!?

"PLEASE!!!!" I yell even louder.

"No!" Nya replied laughing.

"I swear Im gonna-" i yell getting up but I got cut off by y/n

"Your gonna what?! Were stuck here anyways!" She sigh

"Listen to your future girlfriend Kai." Comments Cole from the oter side. We both sigh.

"Hey, we can just lie. and say were dating." Y/n whisperd to me

"Aint going to happen guys. I hide a camera and a microphone so we can hear and see everything." Repsonds Nya as we both sigh again

"Oh Y/n one more thing." Says Cole

"What?!"

"IM KEEPING THE PILLOWS!!!!!"
He screamed I did my best not to laugh while she was groaning.

Y/n POV
We've been stuck here for about 30 minutes and we didnt really talk to each other. We were both sitting down on the floor beside his bed.

"Since when is your room a mess?" I asked.

"Uhh, since you left i guess."

"What did you do to make it a mess? Wait I know, you invited girls over" I said joking and he somehow laugh a bit.

I never got the chance to tell him I love him back... I guess just talking to him like I used to do at first... would help?

"No, In fact I didnt get to have sex in a whole month. Im sure people dont call me 'the player' anymore."

"Wow.." i reply holding me knees looking around as I spot a half eaten old pizza right beside me.

"Uhm, since when is it there?" He looks over confused.

"Wait, when did I eat pizza?"

"ewwww!!" I yell moving away from it, Its disgusting and it was like 5 centimetres away from me, ewwww!!!
I stoped looking at it and realized I was on the other side of Kai with my legs on his lap, I look up at him and see him smirk.

"Calm down its there like since yesterday night." His smirk fits perfectly his god dam hot face, wait what?

"Not funny!" I yell smacking his arm as he laughs. I didnt move my legs... it didnt seem to really bother him..... probably cause he loves me... but he could have gotten over me in these last three days! What if I missed my chance?!?!?
Wait he starts rubbing one of my legs, this makes me shiver so bad!!

I look at his eyes, his smile, his hair and wait. Is that my shirt behind him? I lean on the bed and take it.

"You kept my shirt?"

"Uhm, well... yea." He responds a bit embarrassed.

"Wanna know a secret?" I ask him playfully.

"Yea?"

"I kept ur hoodie.." his eyes widened a bit but he laughs.

Jay POV
"Can we stop spying on them? Like its been over half an hour! I wanna do something." I whined as Nya shushes me. Did she just shush me?!
I think she spends way to much time with Cole these days... yea I know, Im bring back the good old love triangle story.

"Hey Jay, wanna go to the candy store with me?" Asks Lloyd.

"Sure, but I got no money.. I used to.... but since the party I cant find my wallet back.."

"Its fine I got money." Lloyd replied getting out 250 freaking dollars!!!!!!

"Where did you get that money?" Ask Zane

"Well..." i cut him off

"Lloyd your suppose to be the green ninja! Robbing banks isnt a good thing..."

"Dude I didnt rob a bank, and If I had I would have stole more than 250$"

"So where did that money came from then?" Ask Zane

"Shush guys we cant hear!!" yells Cole whos still stalking Kai and Y/n with Nya..

"Well, Kai kind of pays me... for spying on you and Nya...." he replies WHAT?!?!?

Nya runs angrily to Kais Room Door and bangs on it. "Youve been paying a kid to stalk on us!??? How dare you!!!!!"

"Says the girl that locked us into a room to stalk on us." Kai yells back. Wow...... the siblings are stalkers.... Nya went back beside Cole awkwardly.

"So can we go to the candy shop or not?"

"Wait... when you were spying... what part exactly did u see?" I ask Lloyd trying to be not so obvious.

"Too much for my own sake....can we go???" Dang it.

Y/n POV
"Says the girl that locked us into a room to stalk on us." Kai yelled back at Nya.
We were still positioned the same but more comfortably.

"Wait you payed Lloyd to stalk on them?? Why?" I ask smirking.

"We were handcuffed so I couldnt do It myself anymore.. and at first I thought Jay only wanted to have fun with my sis.."

"I could of have spied on them with you!" I say back laughing.

"Could of had said it before! I wouldnt have lost 250$!" He replied laughing with me.
I just realized I was still in shorts and sport bra.... and he was only in shorts showing his abs.

"You cant stop staring at me cant you?" He replied as I look away embarrassed

"One: every girl on earth could spend ours staring at mens abs. Two: you were completely nacked in front of me how did you want me not to stare?!?!"
He laugh but stoped and got a serious face on..

"About earlier... uh, can we talk about it?"

"I swear I only wanted my pillows thats why I opened the door!"

"You know what I wanna talk about so you can stop trying to change the subject." He replied firmly...
I guess its time.

"You know I still love you right?" He said again, keep the fangirl inside Y/n, its not time.

"Uhm.. yea" i laugh nervously looking down but he lifts my chin up and our eyes meet again.

"You never said anything about you..." i just realized our faces are like super super close to each others.

"Uh... Kai... I-I" why cant I talk!? Y/n Dont ruin it again! "I..uh..." he puts his hand down from my chin and looks away.

"Its okay, Just friends, I understand."

"Y/N DO SOMETHING!!!!" Screams Nya which takes us both by surprise..

"Nya! Calm down, but just saying...  Y/n you get your pillows back if you actually do something..." Cole yelled back.
Kai sighs and ignores them.
I cant let this happen!!!

"Kai... Dont....I....ugh!!" I sigh again why cant I talk?!? Theres only one solutions left.
I take my legs off him and instead put them on both his sides sitting on his lap facing him. He looks at me curiously as I lean in and kiss his lips.
He doesn't kiss back at first surprised, but he melted into it and kissed me back passionately. Putting his hands on my waist as mine were playing with his hair.

This kiss was even better then our first one. This kiss meant the beginning of a new start.
I pull away for air but keep my forehead leaning on his. We didnt talk, we just felt each others breath. I can smell the pizza he ate yesterday.. anyway, I have to tell him. I took a deep breath.

"Im soooo sorry i didnt say anything about this. I was just scared and surprised,  And Im usually not able to say a word when Im stressed, but Yes, I do Love you Kai. More than anything. Your the best guy on earth I'd do anything for you, will you please be my boyfriend? And no this isnt just for my pillows and for our freedom, so please!!!!!!!" I think I stoped breathing for a moment. But at least I got to say everything I wanted right?

"Your breaking a law, Im the one thats suppose to ask you out" He starts laughing. "Yes Ill be your boyfriend." How can he stay that calm? Wait he said yes!!!!! 

Kai POV
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shes my fucking real girlfriend!!!!!!!
Okay okay, stay Cool.

"Your breathless arent you?" I laugh as she hugs me.

Shes so beautiful, her beautiful eyes, her Beautiful smile, shes perfect and now shes mine.
I look up to see the door half open.
"Hey look." I say as she turns around.

"Yesss!" She screams holding my hand as we both get up.
Getting out we saw Nya fangirling, Lloyd Zane and Jay eating Candies and Cole crying hugging her pillows talking to them...wtf?

"OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO! Surely dont have to thank me." I see her glare at me as I laugh innocently. "We have to talk later."

"This is the end my lovelies... we've spent beautiful moments together..... Ill always love you two..." says Cole talking to the pillows... dude wtf??

"Cole?" Ask Y/n as he looks up to us. "I dont know what kind of relationship you got into with my pillows... but you can keep them."

"OH MY GOD THANKS YOU Y/N YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!" He screams hugging the pillows tighter as we all laugh.

I squeez her hand slightly and she looks at me smiling, I lean in to her ear and whisper.

"I love you Y/n"
——
Hey guyssssssssssss
Hope you like it.
~Gigi out ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 425 24
"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord. Alongside the Green Ninja there will be...
303K 7.5K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
121K 2.7K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...
45K 1.3K 29
all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at the most highest skill. but why was it ha...