Ramos/// a Anthony Ramos fanf...

De heywhatsuphello16

besties don't read this book. I'm keeping it up for the sole purpose of views It's horrible. I mean it. Mais

Chapter 1
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 30
Ending
1k!!!
Wattys 2K18
Sequel?

Chpt 29

368 4 2
De heywhatsuphello16

Cameron's outfit

Cameron's POV
"No stripers. I love you have fun." I smile at Anthony while he leaves to go have his bachelor party.
"I love you too. And no stripers for you either." He smiles back. I laugh and then hug him.
"A week. Then I get to call you my wife." He whispers. I smile into his hair. He then breaks the hug, shoots me a smile, and then leaves with the boys.
I call Pippa because she's helping to plan my bachelorette party. "What do I need to wear?" I ask. I can hear her smile which makes me smile.
"Something cute but comfortable. Alright I gotta go. See you soon." She then hangs up. I walk to my bedroom and pull out a black skirt with a tank, cropped camouflage top.
I put on big hoop earrings, two necklaces and a big bracelet. I then do my makeup as a small smokey eye, I do my eyebrows but only to make them stand out, and I do my mascara to make my eyes pop.
"Done!" I speak aloud. I was the only one here but that didn't stop me from talking to myself. (This is so me).
I lock up the apartment then ride over to Jazzy's house. They decided to have it there because, well, I'm not exactly sure why.
I turn on Broadway radio because why not? And Dear Evan Hansen comes on. "Yeeesssss!!" I speak aloud.

So you found a place where the grass is greener
And you jumped the fence to the other side.
Is it good?
Are they giving you a world I could never provide?

(Skip to chorus)

So you got what you always wanted
So you got your dream come true
Good for you
Good for you, you, you
Got a taste with a life so perfect
So you did what you have to do
Good for you
Good for you

As soon as the song ends I pull into Jazzy's driveway. I brace myself for a headache and worse, if it comes to it.
I walk inside and the house is silent. "Oh my god it's not a surprise party." I roll my eyes laughing. Everyone comes out.

No idea what happens at bachelorette nor bachelor parties. So we just gonna skip over em

After the parties.

I walk back into the apartment after a long, loud party. Anthony's sitting in the kitchen singing.
"I was told that a life has no price you see." He sings.
"But the hate in your eyes put a price on me." I sing back. He turns around to look at me and smiles.
"God, why are you so beautiful? And how did I get you to be mine?" He asks. A blush creeps up on my face as I hide it in his neck.
"What're we gonna name our kids?" I ask.
      "Have you put any thought into it?" He asks back.
"A little. I want two boys and a girl. The girl would probably be Melanie Hayden." I start.
"I like that!" He smiles. "Ryan Joshua." I smile. He nods his head still smiling.
"And Aidan Caleb." He smiles before pulling me into kiss him.
     "I love you so so much." He says.
"I love you more." I smile.
"That's impossible." He smiles back.

(561) words.

Let's take a break tonight. And that'll teach me how to say goodbye. Say goodbye.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

30.1K 1.3K 27
~~ His hand brushes against mine, sending electricity up my arm, to my cheeks, flushing them red. I'm the bad-guy in his story. Why does he make me f...
105K 4.3K 30
Read it I guess. May 13th 2018- #40 for Jeffmads stories- i- september 29th 2020 #8 !!! for jeffmads stories - why are y'all still reading this 💕❤️�...
6K 155 36
BEFORE YOU WRITE A HATE COMMENT: Yes, I know that these are real people. That thought has occured to me many, many, many times. But, until other peop...
18.7K 176 31
Hello fellow readers, thank you for supporting this story through out the years on here. I know that this book is cringe but it what got me to writin...