My Alpha Girlfriend (Omegaver...

Por Yue080

Long ago, there existed two genders.. male and female but the differences between outward appearances soon be... Mais

Volume 1: The broken blue doll
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 22.5
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Himari Aoi- I
Himari Aoi II
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Volume 2: The Strauss Brothers
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82
Episode 83
Episode 84
Episode 85
Episode 86
Episode 87
Metamorphosis - I
Metamorphosis - II
Episode 88
Episode 89
Episode 90
Episode 91
Episode 92
The Sacrifice I
The Sacrifice II
Episode 93
Episode 94
Episode 95
Episode 96
Episode 97
Episode 98
Farewell- I
Farewell- II
Volume 3: Retribution
Episode 100: Enigma

Episode 29

1.7K 80 30
Por Yue080

"Today's our day, today we will have our revenge!! HAHAHAHAHA (-cough-) Ha (-cough-) ha ha -(cough)"

"Take it easy bro, why do you always end up choking on your own laughter?"

"Forget that, We should focus on our revenge, today is the day we  finally shame Himari Aoi! She will regret having insulted us in public train for a mere omega boy"

"But bro, attacking when she's only returned from the hospital and rejoined college is a bit cowardly"

"You wanna attack her head on? fine you do that, I'll have my revenge today"

"Okay okay, don't be mad bro, you know I wouldn't leave you alone at this"

"Good boy, now let's wait till we meet her"

(For those who don't remember them, consult chapter 1, they are the train molesters)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did I do that?" Zhuang rubbed his temples and lighted up a cigarette but before he could bring it to his lips Alex reached his hand and snatched it, putting it off on his hand "Oye! you burned your hand"

"Didn't I tell you, no smoking?" Alex stretched his limbs and sat up on the bed next to Zhuang with great difficulty "Hurts like hell" Alex complained holding his back "You suck"

"You didn't complain last night though" Zhuang said sarcastically.

"Did your ex husband leave you for that sarcasm or was it because you suck at it?" Alex shot back with sarcasm "b*stard you didn't even refrain from calling out his name while doing it with me" Alex flinched and frowned "and you even ripped me, you beast" Alex scraped the dried blood from his inner thighs.

"You never told me to stop, it wasn't as if this was done without your consent" Zhuang frowned.

"Don't you dare leave without helping me clean up this mess" Alex warned "and don't worry, this was a one night thing, I don't expect anything else from you"

"One night huh..you do that often don't you?" Zhuang got up and went to the other side of bed helping Alex up.

"Hm?  No, normally I prefer to top, that's my first time in many years having it the other way around...on top of it, you didn't even bother preparing first, you savage" Alex whined.

"Like I said, you should have said that yesterday, there's no point saying it today..now let's get you to the bath, I'll go upstairs and cook something for breakfast" Zhuang said.

"I want omelet" Alex said.

"Okay okay omelet, I'll make that" Zhuang replied.

"And coffee, with sugar" Alex said.

"Okay" Zhuang replied.

"Do my laundry too" Alex said.

"Alright" Zhuang helped Alex in the bathtub.

"Say woof" Alex said

"Wo..wait wtf I'll smack you" Zhuang frowned.

"Tch" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So it is you again didn't we tell you to keep your son away from our daughter?" Mrs Himari nagged.

"You didn't accept our money back then, we told you to leave the city with your son but you didn't listen, look what you've done to our daughter" Mr. Himari frowned as well totally cornering Akio.

"My son is here for education just like your daughter and your daughter approached us herself, if I had known she was the same girl from back in the school, I wouldn't have let your daughter approach my son at all" Akio clenched his fists replying sternly. 

"How dare you blame it on our daughter? your son is an omega, you should have been more careful!" Mrs Himari pointed her finger at Akio, Mr. Himari held her and hugged her as she cried dramatically into his bosom.

"Our offer still stands, we'll give you the money so take your son out of the city and put him in a college there, we are willing to pay the fees too, so take him away, our daughter already has a fiancée from a good family, your son isn't needed" Mr. Himari said with a composed character. Akio was trembling with anger but he kept his head lowered. 

"Uncle? What are you doing here?" Keitarou stood quite surprised seeing Mr and Mrs. Himari standing outside Zhuang's apartment where Akio and Natsu were staying currently.

"Good thing you came son!" Mr Himari lit up and tugged Keitarou by arm and pulled him infront of Akio "Help us to get this man out of the city legally, you're our daughter's fiancée"

Keitarou pulled his arm away from him gently "She broke off the engagement uncle" Keitarou said "Besides I can't help you against this man.." Keitarou went over to Akio's side and held his hand "especially since he's my lover" 

Mr. Himari's eyes widened and Mrs. Himari almost dramatically fainted and had to be held up

"What are you saying, son? Are you out of your mind? Does your family know about this? This man is way older then you, he even has a son" Mr. Himari couldn't believe what he had just heard.

"I know all that uncle and this is none of my family's business" Keitarou replied.

"Son come to your senses, this guy probably seduced you and messed with your head, these low class people often do that, he's after your class and money just like his son is after ours!" Mr. Himari yelled and Akio's eyes widened, he clenched so hard that his own nails broke through his skin causing it to bleed a little.

"Uncle, leave before I disrespect you by raising a hand on you" Keitarou said with composed tone but his eyes and aura ejected a murderous intent that made the couple back away.

"Fine we'll leave but don't think for one minute that we've backed away, once the cops find that man Zhuang we'll have him behind bars. As for this man and his son, he will have to leave"
He said before leaving with his wife.
Keitarou took a deep deep breath and let it out 

"Gosh I was this close to punching him" Keitarou said but then looked at Akio's lowered head and his clenched fists "WHHA Akio san! you're bleeding, stop!" He grabbed Akio's hand and tried to open the fists but Akio wouldn't budge, his eyes even had a watery shine to them as if he was on the verge of killing someone.

"Akio san..it's fine..you can punch me! take out your anger!" Keitarou said with full seriousness and even tightly shut his eyes anticipating a punch or two.

"You're shivering" Akio said not much impressed by Keitarou's act of taking responsibility.

"Don't make fun of me Akio san, do it, hit me! I'm also from their family and my people have treated you unfairly, its only fair that you take your revenge on me" Keitarou said with alot of courage.

"Fine then" Akio said and raised his hand, Keitarou shut his eyes tightly, slowly Akio's hand landed on Keitarou's cheek gently caressing it.
He leapt forward and kissed his cheek instead "how can I hit you, when you are making such a cute face?" Akio said and Keitarou opened his one eye first, confirming if any surprise punches were coming or not. Then he opened his other eye. 

"Come in" Akio said and went inside first.

"Akio san are you sure you don't want to hit me?" Keitarou followed him in.

"I'll hit you but not for this thing, instead for hiding what's bothering you" Akio replied and put water in a kettle putting it on a stove, keitarou bent his head a bit, he still didn't seem ready to talk about it so Akio carried on "Sit down, I'll make you some tea before I leave" 

"Leave? where?" Keitarou asked.

"I got myself a job at a store, temporarily" Akio replied

"Oh" Keitarou sighed in relief.

"What about you? What brought you here so early?" Akio asked.

"Oh, yeah..I forgot, I came to tell Natsu that Aoi chan will be going to college today, she got discharged yesterday but the doctor said she can go to college, going to familiar places will help her regain her memories..apparently she had short term memory loss.. but It's actually different from just a memory loss.." Keitarou hesitated.

Akio was listening but he did not say a word since he already had that argument with Natsuro in the morning. Natsuro himself said that he wouldn't see Aoi anymore and Akio had no other choice but to believe in him but Keitarou's hesitation irked him.

"Different..how?" Akio said and brought a cup of tea.

"How should I explain this? She thinks she's a gangster now and she even made her parents her brother and sister..I am her father now for some reason, when I went to the hospital she just came running to me and hugged me saying Dad, I assure you her father made a huge drama of crying about that too" Keitarou said and Akio almost choked.

"Wait..then what about Natsu?!!!?" Akio said with a concerned look.

"They are fated, she will find him..there's no way we can part them but I'm not sure how she will react to him now" Keitarou gulped and Akio immediately got up and dressing ready for war.

"Wahhh stop Akio san! don't break a vase on her head again!"

"Huh?! who do you think I am?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MI...MI..MI AMOR!!!!!" 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME!!!!!!!!

"Don't run away from me baby, come to mama!!!" 

WHY?! WHY! WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to ignore her through the day and avoid her, HOW DID I END UP LIKE THIS! FASTER FASTER, SHE'S CATCHING UP!!!!

"Cariño! I can sense ya, ya can run but ya can't hide! Ah this intoxicating scent of yours" She sniffed in.

What am I an animal? At this rate she'll catch me and I'm going to be eaten! I can tell she's not being herself especially since she's wearing well coordinated clothes, normal Aoi san wouldn't match a black top with black pants. She'd wear red with purple!

"Stopppppppppppp!" A voice said loudly and we both stopped looking back at the guys who were also out of breath.

Heh..why are they out of breath? we were the ones running though..

"How could you make us run after you like that!!!" The guy yelled at us.

"Huhhh who are ya? Dun tell me yer after ma baeb!" Aoi said but...
...seriously? why is she speaking like that?!!! she's creeping me out!!

 "You don't remember us you evil woman?! you're the one who made brother run with his tail between his legs here" The guy said and the other guy slapped him

"Idiot! why did you say it like that?!" He yelled of at the other guy.

"Huh, I dun remember any of ya, fuk off, me and mi amor were just romantically chasing eachother! Why did ya have to interfere?!" She yelled

NO! WHAT ROMANTIC CHASING? YOU'RE CHASING I'M RUNNING FOR MY LIFE HERE!

"Don't you dare ignore us Himari Aoi, today you are done for! fight us! today is finally the day we have a fair fight! We will finally face off one another, We shall have a chivalrous fight and decide who is the strongest amongst us! I'm sure you're itching for a fair fight as well! we are people of high ego and use fists to solve our issues! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" The guy laughed then choked on his own laughter.

"Hello police, there are some colorful guys here on weed in broad day" Aoi held up her phone and the guy almost screeched like a creature from some horror movie and ran away, his brothers chased after. She put away her switched off phone.

YA COWARDS!!!!! WHY DID YA MAKE AN ENTRANCE JUST TO RUN AWAY?!

HELL I'M EVEN SPEAKING LIKE HER NOW!

"Oye crazy woman, seriously stop! I told you I'm not your..whatever you're calling me..!" I finally turned back and replied courageously, feeling proud of myself for standing up like this.

"Liar, yer even releasing this sweet scent from me aren't ya? I can feel it" Her response almost shot me down.

It's tempting... her presence...I want to be held by her....NO! I CAN'T DO THAT! SHE'S NOT EVEN IN HER SENSES! I have to get away from her...

"That's not in my control! my body might be reacting like that but I don't want you! so stop chasing me! leave me alone!" I yelled, she was silent, maybe I went too far??

She lifted her demonic face and glared at me, she picked me up, laying me on her shoulder....whhhhhhhh...what's with that strength!!!!! 

"Hey put me down! put me down!!!" I hit at her back almost too dramatically that it made me cringe how much it looked like some romcom drama "Where are you even taking me?"

"Someplace private" She hummed while walking too casually.

"Why...are you...are you perhaps...after my body!!!!!!!!AAA HALLPPP" I yelled out and got slapped on the butt.

"Dun yell! I ain't gonna force ya, besides we used to kiss, I'm sure we were close" She said.

Ehh? I did hear she had amnesia but how much did she forget?

"Hey...do you perhaps...remember me??" I gulped and asked.

"Yer the only one I remember" She replied and a blush ran across my face "But..I dun remember anything else at all, not even what happened to me, I dun even remember ma own self, I just remember things about ya, yer name, what ya like, yer habits and...." She became silent.

"And..?" I inquired

"I remember how much I love ya"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

252K 12.6K 25
How bad can things get for an Omega? Found in heat and pimped out by his professor, now pregnant, and vomiting from morning sickness until he passes...
144K 5.8K 14
The boy is completely shut down. A broken shell is what they turned him into, his human side nearly gone, the alpha in him tortured into full submiss...
47.5K 1.8K 7
⚠️⚠️ OmegaVerse AU ⚠️⚠️ (33k words) Jisung had spent his entire life preparing to present as an alpha in a world where omegas were unimportant- the b...
10K 638 35
Nathan is a poor Alpha who grew up in the slums and was only allowed to attend the prestigious Rosemary Hall boarding school due to a stranger's kind...