Loved and Lost ( A Niall Hora...

By ahoyhannah

"Let go of me!" I screamed disgusted. I could feel anger heating up inside my tear-stained face. "Sonia, plea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51: the end♥

Chapter 29

9.4K 103 0
By ahoyhannah

*Hannah's POV*

"Hey," Niall gawked walking slowly towards Sonia in amazement. "You look..."

"Eyes up, bud." I warned but I couldn't help but smile. "Hey, hold on Sonia," I grabbed Niall's arm and pulled him aside. "I just want you to know how thrilled she is. She's at her happiest whenever she's around you. And I really do appreciate it, but here's the deal; if you hurt her, mistreat her, or do anything to make her unhappy, that pretty face won't be pretty anymore, eh? We clear, Horan?"

"Yes, we're clear." he smiled.

"Thought so,"

"You actually think it'd ever cross my mind to hurt her the least bit? I'm crushed." he put his hand on his heart.

"I trust you, I was just skeptical. It's hard to find people who you can actually confide in nowadays. I'm just looking out for her."

"Don't sweat it, I know you're just trying to be a good friend. But you can trust me." he gave me a reassuring smile.

*Sonia's POV*

"I almost forgot something," Hannah blurted as her and Niall walked back over to me. She ran through the double-doors, leaving me clueless.

"You look stunning, Sonia." he immediately engulfed me in his arms. He wrapped his arms tightly around my torso as I nudged my head into his neck. He smelled perfectly of aftershave and pizza sauce. I heard a 'click' that I quickly recognized as an iPhone camera's sound. I looked up and seen Hannah taking a picture of us.

"D'awh you guys are so damn cute can I bake you into a cake and eat you?"

"Well actually that sounds kinda go-"

"Oh my god Niall," I giggled.

"Here are some other clothes in case you don't want to climb the slide with the dress on," Hannah handed me a pair of red shorts and a blue and red flannel.

"Yeah we should probably get you out of that brilliantly sculpting dress and into- ...nope that's it." Niall smirked deviously. I laughed and grabbed the clothes out of her hand.

"Don't do anything that I wouldn't do, hun." she hugged me goodbye, winking at me as she walked out, leaving me and Niall alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
57.6K 4.3K 46
ផ្តើមចេញពីអ្នកបម្រើក្នុងភូមិគ្រឹះលោកគហបតីក្លាយខ្លួនជាសំណព្វចិត្តលោកគហបតីសង្ហារត្រឹមមួយពព្រិចភ្នែកតើស្នេហារវាងអ្នកពីរនិងទៅជាយ៉ាងណាបើចង់ដឹងចុចអានទៅ🤭🤍
405K 54.3K 140
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး