adopted by wdw/// Zach herron...

By tubbosbiglaw

DISCONTINUED Alyssa North has a rough past and one day she gets picked by Why don't we to live with them. Ma... More

Cast
ready for the day
they are here
New home
deppression
cought
Jonah's Secret
coming together
music much
Beach
part 12
Logan's and pizza
Fight with jack
secret
Part 16
My own song
Daniel the smartaxx
haunted house
history of the Seavey family
supernatural
vamps
unknow
part 24
Part 27
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
i need to inform you- owner
Part 31
Part 32
Part 32
A/N but i am changing alyssa look
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Part 39
jacks back
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
More cast ?!?
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59

Logan's

3.8K 63 4
By tubbosbiglaw

We drive to logans after like a 30 min drive of pure fighting over the music. Except for Zach and I just stay quiet. I feel like I am breaking apart this band. Zach pokes my shoulder and says" were here." we walk out of the SUV and head into the apartment complex. We knock on the door i was behind jonah so no one could see me. " AYYYYE logang it looks like we got us some Why Don't We Boys and some little feet behind jonah's." logan says pointing his camera at my feet. I walk in front of jonah and say. " Well how can my feet be so tiny if these are corbyn's shoes bitch." " don't mess with her logan." zach says "well who are you and you need some maverick merch." logan asks and hands me a shirt. " I'm Alyssa Besson Corbyn's daughter also i don't wear short sleeves so here." i introduce myself to this crazy psycho bitch. One of my best friends is Zachary smith so we say things like that. " whoa whoa corbyn has a kid logang and she thinks i might be crazy." he says into his vlog camera. Dani warned me about his vlog and showed me one of them. " I don't think your crazy i think your a crazy psycho Bitch like it better." i say sassy. " That's my girl also finally someone agrees with me that logan's a crazy psycho bitch!" zach says hugging me. " oh zach i am not your girl first of all and second of all i am not enjoying this jonah can i have your phone?" i say/ ask. Zach puts his hands to his heart acting shocked. Jonah gives me his phone i call my friend zachary smith and we talk until i have to leave for the beach. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 3.1K 40
Amelia was Daniels little sister that no one knew about. Not even the why don't we boys knew of her. She gets into big trouble at school and was sent...
68.4K 950 31
You are Logan and jakes little sister. You were always very close to your brothers and when they moved to LA you missed them a lot. You finally convi...
42.6K 854 29
Falling in love with Jack Avery. Bonnie Paul. Yup, Logan, and Jake Paul's little sister. She's 17 years old and is a YouTuber just like her brother...
104K 1.8K 30
Emily has grown up with Jonah. They are both in high school. and some bad shit happens