Part 54

I turn my head and speaking of the devil there was Daniel rubbing his eyes coming and sitting on the couch. " What happened after that live did I just fall asleep?" Daniel says putting his arms and legs out stretching. " let's just says you did more the fall asleep. " I say nervously biting the inside of my cheek. " Oh" Daniel says looking down. " It's ok we got it all solved out." I say rubbing the back of my neck worried. " oh ok." Daniel smiles. " Can someone help me make dinner?" Corbyn says popping his head out from the corner of the kitchen. " Yeah sure." I say getting up from the couch and going to the kitchen. " Ok I didn't actually need help but what the heck are you doing in the same room with Daniel alone without anyone watching." Corbyn whisper yells. " Zach and I cured the thing we used that book we have from Logan's and there was some info on it and we just did the steps and boom he's normal now." I whisper yell putting plates on the table. Corbyn nods as I walk back to the couch and lay back down. Today was an interesting day. Something I wouldn't expect. Even though Daniel is awak now the house still seem quiet. It just has that sad vibe. I don't know where the vibe came from but it's odd due to these people always being very upbeat.

Zach has been sleeping for awhile. Jonah and Elle haven't came out of jonah's room as far as I know. Jack and Kim have only came out to help me clean up the place. Corbyn is in the kitchen cooking dinner. Taylor is at home with her sister and Daniel is on the couch watching tv. I can hear laughter coming from Jack and Jonah's room. So possibly they just want to spend time alone with there i'm pretty sure girlfriends but, I could be wrong and they could be single as pringle. It's very doubted that Jonah is single with obviously him going to be a father in nine months. I am slowly just talking to myself which is lovely.

My thoughts kept racing. Never a dull moment in this house. Why was life here so hard? Sometimes I almost wish I was back at the foster home but, I rarely think about that. " Alyssa,Can you go get everyone for dinner?" Corbyn says as he puts the pots and plates of food on the table. " Yeah sure." I run upstairs and go into Jonah's room and tell them that dinner is ready and I do the same thing with Jack and Kim. I go back downstairs and everyone but Zach and I were at the table. Ugh here we go a again, It takes forever to wake up this kid. I'm just gonna hit him with a wooden spoon I guess. Its the nearest thing to me ok. I grab the spoon and hit him on the head lightly and put the spoon back. He wakes up saying words that no one would understand. I go and sit at the table. Took Zach like five minutes to realize that we were having dinner. He came and finally sat down at the table. The room was filled with forks hitting plates and Jack chewing with his mouth open. Gross yeah i know. The day has been filled with silence it's weird. Silence