Jonah's Secret

I fling my head around and see jack. " oh hi.... Well i'm happy my friends coming over." " well that's nice but you better come down" jack had said very confused. " alright coming." I came downstairs and sat down at the table. It was white marble. And it looked like it could fit 10 people. "well time to eat" corbyn said awkwardly. "um.. Can I go to the bathroom." my anxiety was kicking in. I didn't want to get my vape. " alright i'm back" Alyssa was nervous to walk back in. so many thoughts were going through my head. Did corbyn ( you can also call him my father) tell everyone else, did everyone think i was different, do they actually want me. " what's wrong" corbyn said. He seemed really worried. " nothing but i'm think i'm going to go upstairs" " you haven't even ate" Daniel explained. " i will eat later.... I'm not hungry" " ENOUGH EAT YOUR FOOD AND THEN YOUR GROUNDED I'M SO SICK OF YOUR DISRESPECT CAN YOU START DOING THINGS WITH US AND STOP BUGGING OFF" corbyn screamed. I was so shocked I didn't want to stand there I quickly ran upstairs. I locked my door and started to cry. " i'm sorry can I come in we need to talk."corbyn says " I don't want anyone in here "i cry back." plz I don't want to be a bad fath.... Guardian" corbyn says. Wow he adopts me and then says he not my father but my guardian. " go away you stupid idiot. You have caused enough damage the first day of me living here!!" i scream back. " UGH STOP BEING BITCH AND LET ME IN!!" he screams back so loud that china can hear. Jonah's p.o.v. I cant believe what corbyn just said to alyssa. I walk up to him and smack him on the back of head. "Corbyn Matthew Besson don't you ever say that about Alyssa ever again and go to your room." i says angrily pushing him away from the door. I knock on Alyssa door softly. "What do you want?" lissa says softly. " it's jonah can i come in?" i say. "Sure." she sniffing slightly as i open the door "i know what you feel Alyssa." i say " i had really bad anxiety, I wanted to commit suicide" "why" Alyssa spoke in her innocent voice i didn't want to put to much pressure on her. " um... I was bullied" " oh well thanks for sharing that really helped."

Alyssa p.o.v. I think Jonah's part of my family.