Part 39

Alyssa p.o.v

I wake up duh. What else what i be doing? Oh yea sleeping. I laugh at my random thoughts. Which wakes up zach. Ha loser. " good morninggggg!" zach says too happily for 9am. Wait 9AM oh shit i slept in late today (ha no u didn't i would still be sleeping if i were u). And of course the day i sleep in is the day i have a meeting at SSAOV. Fuck ok i better get going and quickly if i want to make it at the 10 o'clock meeting." shit i have meeting for 10 o'clock." i say as i roll my eyes and pry myself off zach. I dash to my room which is right next to zach's so i almost slipped. We should really make doors connecting to each others room. Welp i will talk to corbyn bout that later. But i really have to get to my meeting. I get ready as in i take a shower ,change ,do my hair, and makeup. I rush downstairs. It's bout 9:30 right now so i have a half an hour till i have to be there. I eat a little bit of cereal ( yas i love cereal) and i teleport to the meeting just on time. I do the meeting duh what else would i do in the office sit there and listen to everyone talk. Actually i already kinda do that. I just played myself frick. Welp whatever.i teleport back to the house. And I see zach over in the kitchen on his phone. Scare time heuheuheuheu. I walk up behind him with a plastic bag in my hand. I snatch his phone while a duct tape his hands to the chair and a i didn't feel like using the plastic bag. He scream and was like Wtf. "alyssa i swear to god you did this im telling jonah that u raped me." he says and he struggles to get out of the chair. " Aww you poor thing wrapping up in my trap again. Welcome to prank wars buddy." i say in the most psychotic voice i could which was very psychotic. " omg i hate you sometimes"he says as he rips the tape a little bit. Jonah comes down stairs and untapes zach. " Ugh jonah you ruined the fun." i say as i push hoenah slightly. " that wasn't fun meanie." zach says as he pouts like a baby. " I'm always here to ruin the fun cause you can't make babies yet ( kim lam9)." jonah says like a freaking mom he is. " jonah poor dude he sounds like a mom ( a hot mom heueh)." i say to zach pretending that jonah isn't there. " wow mean." jonah says. " did you hear something??" zach and I say at the same time. We shake our heads no and walk outside to the backyard. I haven't seen corbyn or daniel today. And of course I won't see jack due to him not being in La. I forgive him though. It wasn't his fault for him not liking me it was his parents. Welp i hope that jack comes back soon it would suck if he didn't. I haven't heard from alexis in a while as well. But that's not my problem. Zach and I walk up to this chair in the backyard that is like right near the view. Zach sits down and I sit on his lap. ( bish ya nasties this isn't sexual and cringe) we just look out on the view there is going to be a sunset soon. (dis is cringe here kids)

Jonah, Taylor and daniel walk outside and take pictures of us and post them on instagram. I check my phone to go on instagram and the pics they took are all over the internet. Welp that's great. Oof who cares ha not me. Daylor and jonah come sit next to us. At first i didn't realize before jonah started to rant about how single he is. " jonah stfu no one cares that ur single go out and get a girlfriend or go buy ice cream and binge watch netflix and cry OK." i say very mom like. " you have been momed." daniel says. " oof good idea." jonah says as he gets up and goes inside. We all laugh at him. " why does it sound nice to go and eat ice cream and watch netflix right now." me and Taylor say at the same time. " Hello there children I have a perfect reason why you girls want to do this and by the way my name is not jared it is Cody, Well you girls want to go and watch netflix while eating ice cream because you are going into emotional trauma. Which is you will be very moody and bipolar. Most likely you will do things that you normally wouldn't do in a normal state like you are right now. To you guys it might be a lot of flashbacks with Kate. Which is very normal because that was a very tratmic and life changing thing. Well ta ta for now." Cody the unknown voice says. Taylor and I start crying due to Cody bring up Kate. The four of us go into a group hug ( AWE squad goals). We both stop crying and pull away from the group hug which makes zach and daniel wack their foreheads together. Tay and I laugh at them. " l o s e r that's daniel and zach." Me and Tay sing. " oh wow thanks." daniel says as he glares at us. " Don't give me that look seavey." tay says and she wacks the back of daniels head. " guys dinner!" Jo calls from the kitchen. We all head inside and sit at the white marbled dinner table. Corbyn comes down stairs and sits with us. It was a quiet dinner. Well more like everyone eats and i kinda of just sit there and only eat a little. Yeah i'm still not used to having three meals a day but im getting there. Eating is the last thing i need to get used to. I stopped doing all that other crap. I rest my head on zachs shoulder. Corbyn smirks and says " wink wonk we have some love birds at the table." We all laugh when he says wink wonk. " WiNk WoNk." i mock him. " oh damn i have been mocked by my own kid." corbyn says as he acts like he's hurt. We all laugh. I cuddle zach as everyone finishes dinner. " who wants to lock them in a closet." corbyn says. " meeeeeeeeee." jonah, dani, taylor say at the same time. " hey i will get the cowgirl boots." i says as a summon a boot. Jo grabs the dishes and goes and puts them in the dishwasher and runs away from me. Corbyn runs into the bathroom and locks himself in the bathroom. Dani and taylor run into daniel's room. I laugh at them. " l o s e r that's daniel, corbyn, jonah and taylor." i say. " i cant get up your laying on me and this chair is very uncomfortable." zach whines. " yea alyssa get up off zach." jonah says in a mocking tone of voice. "Where tf did this dude come from." i say not getting off him cause you know imma bitch. " i came out of the womb." jonah says as he goes up stairs to his room.