music much

" Well where are we going and who are we going with?" i ask hoping that jonah would be coming with us sense he understands what i am going though partly. (she say do you love i tell her only partly i only love wdw and oreos i'm not sorry) " we are going to go to a friends house named logan paul and then to the beach. It will be You and me and zach and jonah." he says a little to confent. I am grateful that jonah is coming. " well i'm am going to get ready for the day so see you later for breakfast." i say going into the bathroom. And take a shower and get into this (top of the page) and do my hair like this (top of the page) i take my anxiety pills which i take two. I pack a little backpack the daniel gave me with my vape and a bathing suit also an extra pair of clothes and my headphones with my mp3 player. I head down stairs and have a small bowl of cereal with some apple juice. ( i got my apple juice my apple juice i split my apple juice my apple juice) when i'm done i put my bowl and cup on the sink and sit on the couch listen to my playlist on my mp3 player. I wait about an hour then they all come down stairs and tell me it's time to go." are you excited alyssa to meet are friend Logan?" zach asks trying to start a convo. " well yeah i guess but i have no idea who he is." i say not really given a crap. " alyssa be nicer you might get along with him better than any of us." corbyn says sort of lecturing me." fine fine whatever." i say annoyed. I pass a cesttape to jonah and tell him to put it on. He puts it in." what is this shit." corbyn says in disgust. " corbyn it's called aesthetic music." i say in a duh tone. " well it sucks." he says fighting back. " shut up this music is amazing." jonah and zach say.i laugh.