Part 51

" Huh? What did you say?" I say looking at him. " what you doing in here?" He says laying down next to me. " well i have no idea to be honest." I say pulling the blankets closer to me. He nods taking one of blankets wrapped around my body. I turn away from him and keep the other few blankets. He fake gasps " Am I getting the silent treatment?" He says turning me around to face him. I nod covering my face with the blankets. " Wow, If you don't stop giving me the silent treatment I will get Da- Never mind." He sighs giving up cause no one would help him anymore. I pop my head out. He looks so sad. " I sowwy, This isn't any better with all the daniel stuff the house looks like the devils home and it smells like blood and dead body which is just gross. Everyone doesn't seem happy anymore but Jonah but he's gonna be a dad and we don't talk about that. Other than that Corbyn has been sad since Christina, Tay with this Daniel stuff, Jack and kim seem ok and i don't know bout you but you look really sad so yeah." I ramble on and he just stares at me the whole time. " Yeah I agree with you it seems more of a sad vibe which isn't great but I don't think we could do much about it well at least I don't think we could do much about it." He says with small frown. " I mean we could try something." I smile. " Yeah well let's think of something...."