Part 55

I find that when silence is around is when no one knows what to say nor has anything to say. Usually people have things to say all the time. But when awkward people or something major just happened they may not have a reaction right away. Just can't figure out the right words to say at the right time. No one knows why silence is a thing that happens so often. Sometimes keeping quiet isn't always a good thing. There always must be something to break that silence right? Well I hope so cause I can't go on much more with this. 

         " So there is a lot of uh silence in the house.. Kinda not liking it. " corbyn says looking at all of us. " Can someone explain what I did and Why I slept so much and Where is Taylor?" Daniel says with a smile hoping that someone would help him. " Well you went into a shock that only a vampire would have. You wanted to kill Zach and I so we left for a hotel for the day. You changed this house into a demon land. So Zach and I made a drink thing and gave it to you. You passed out for awhile. You completely changed Taylor's sister so she went home and is taking care of that. Now we are here in the silence." I explain the last couple days of events. " So what you're saying is I went rogue." Daniel says confused. " Practicality." I say looking down at the table not wanting to make eye contact with him. 

         " Well Daniel Elle and I have some news that you haven't heard yet." Jonah says with that same silly grin he had when he was told that he was gonna be a father. " Well what is it?" Daniel says. "I'm going to be a father." Jonah squeals with excitement." whoa good for you Jo." Daniel Smiles. What i'm guess realization hits daniel smack dab in the face. " wait- how- what, was this while you guys were gone?" Daniel was confused. Jonah just nods. Daniels jaw dropped. It was hard not to laugh at this stupid this was. 

            " The awkward silence is back whoop whoop." Zach says. " That isn't something to be celebrating about." I roll my eyes " Well I wanna celebrate about it." He pouts. " Well then your banned now." I say which earns a oof from Kim and Elle. " Grandma Shane (GS) is shook now. He bans everyone." Kim explains. " Yeah I don't think I wanna be like him so thank you, next." Zach runs out of the room. " Bend over, Next. I'm so fucking grateful for..." Kim, Elle and I sing we don't even say the last word without laughing. They all just look at us like what the fuck. " I hope my child isn't that weird. " Jonah says earning a slap with the La Chancla by Kim. " OWIE." Jonah screams. " Don't insult us. We were just laughing "Kim argues with him. We were having fun before a knock at the door came. 

---------------------------

A/N sorry if this chapter is a bit different. I have been getting into better writing as in poetry and deep stuff so I wanted to try it in this book. I will be trying to do that more with a bunch of thoughts. Also sorry for not posting  have had this done for awhile now but been busy