Part 28

" hello guys i'm back did you miss me. Well i have some more news that you were ranting about Alyssa to Zach and Daniel. Sort of crazy right. Well there are a few things that come along with this. Well first things first is christina doesn't like you because she thinks you are going to steal corbyn from her. Also she is mad at you for being part of the agents because she has been trying to get into that agentes for a long. Lastly then i'll leave for a while. Is she also doesn't like for making her best friend Jack run away from the guys and her for a month. Bye Bye daring keep safe i'll see you soon. Keep your friends close your family closer but our enemies even closer. Just a tip for now it will make more sense later on. Bye Bye darling i'll see as soon as you realize who your mate is." the unknown voice linger all throughout the backyard. Me and daniel and zach jump in the air terrified but somehow end up hugging each other. Everyone else screams. " it's back it's back" i kept saying to zach. " you were right that it would come back sooner more than later." i say in shock. " well we all know what a mate is here right?" Zach asks everyone here. "Yup. " they all say. I told jaxs on the phone. And of course tina knows she had been trying to get in the S.S.A.O.V. for a while. " why did the person only call me out and not daniel. We are both vampire but i get called out to find my mate. I need to know who it is." i say and at the end let out a whine. " let's go get the book Logan gave us to see when you will know you found your mate." jonah suggests. " let's go!" i yell in happiness. I see out of the conner of my eye zach smile and let out a giggle at my happiness. I let out a smile as i see that. I run inside and grad the book in my room that for some reason i find three unopened vape boxes were on the book in my room. The only people that came in room where daniel, zach and corbyn. I know that they want me to stop vaping. I let out a huge scream. Zach, Daniel and jonah came dashing in the room as fast as the could. " what happened." zach said panting for breath." I found these um unopened vape boxes on the book and i don't know where they came from." i say backing away from the throne boxes across the room. " darling i got those for you once you figure out who your mate is your going to need them" the unknown voice returns.i scream and somehow end up in zach's arms scenic he was the closest.