Part 57

"Oh hell to the no am I getting that door, I swear it's bad luck. Something always goes wrong and it's bad." I say with a grim face. " she has a point a very good point. Um I guess since daniel put us through all that trouble he opens the door." Corbyn agrees. Daniel shakes his head no. Jonah and Elle fled the scene back to jonah's room. Jack was half asleep on Kim's shoulder. " Fine I'll open the door." I say as the banging on the door got increasingly faster and louder. Quickly walking to the door and opening it. It was a unfermialler face. " Hello, I'm looking for Alyssa." The unknown male exclaims. " Well I'm Alyssa. What do you need?" I say with a confused look plastered on my face. " I'm Mr. Avery. I have come to inform you to stay away from my son. You are a bad influence on him. This is your only warning. If you don't stay away you will pay the price." Jack's dad says with the grimiest face I have seen in awhile. I slam the door shut locking it on my way. It was just weird, I was kinda of angry at Jack's father but I didn't show it. I acted normal while going back to the kitchen. " Who was at the door?" Zach said with a smile. I don't feel like I could trust anyone in this house. " Oh no one." I say with a blank face. He just nodded believing me. I didn't think I was that believable but whatever it works for my part. Honestly I just wanted to get out of this hellhole place that makes no sense. I wanted to see the few friends I had. " Oh by the way alyssa you start school tomorrow please don't cause trouble." Corbyn said out of nowhere. Surprisingly I wasn't mad at him. This could be a good thing. Finally getting away from these boys. I nodded and went upstairs. I had mostly guy friends so I just gonna text one of them for now.

Messages between Cameron and Alyssa

Lyssa: Hey sup dude

Cam: Heyoo, what's been going on since yah know left.

Lyssa: A lot *explains the whole story*

Cam: Damn, I'm shocked. Well I hope you and that Zach guy date cause I mean I wanna see that happen

Lyssa: I highly doubt it will work, we are both so different, anyways I'm starting school tomorrow wbu?

Cam: Same, wait hold up i wonder if it's the same school? Where you going?

Lyssa: I'm going to the town high school in beverly hills

Cam: Hehe I'll see you there sis

Lyssa: Ew never say that again

Cam: Sorry but fr i'm going there too

Lyssa: Nice what's your schedule

Cam:*insert schedule*

Lyssa: Well from my calculations we have all the same classes.

Cam: Gucci, well I think that you Alex, Erica and Sig and I will have a great time together

Lyssa: Who's Alex and Sig

Cam: Friends of mine and Erica. You will meet them in home room tomorrow

Lyssa: Kk I gtg Zach is on his way to my room, I can tell by the foot steps.

Cam: Alrighty see you later

Lyssa: Bye

Conversation ended

I have the biggest smile on my face. I can't believe I will be seeing my old friends at school. Honestly I like the sound of the new group between us. Just as my thoughts came to a stop Zach walked in. " Hey Alyssa." He said sitting next to me on my bed. "Hey." I said with that silly smile I had on. " What you smiling about?" Zach questions. " Oh Cameron and Erica, my best friends, are going to the same school as me and we have all the same classes. I will also meet some of their friends Alex and Sig that also have the same schedule." I explain. " Oh nice I bet you will have a great time. You should get some sleep, Night Alyssa." Zach gets up from my bed and quickly goes into his room before I could respond. I shrug it off and fell fast asleep.  

-----------

A/N- long chapter and plot twist. this is going good. Also I have a Jonah Fan fic out called  Jonah serial killer life you should check it out if you want and yeah enjoy this chapter