Part 44

I wake up due to Zach playing with my hair. Jack opens the door "wake up losers its morning and i need someone to make me food." jack says. " i think you have came to the wrong room. Its 1 16 year old and 1 17 year old in here so go find jonah." Zach says. " i mean i can cook but i'm pretty comfortable right now." i say. "Well to bad." jack drags me and zach out of bed. "It's so cold." i whine. " well yeah no shit you were just in a bed for like 15 hours." Jack says. Jack starts dragging us downstairs. "Cook for me peasant." Jack says like he's the king of this place. I cook him pancakes. I take the pancakes out of the pan and put them on a white glass plate and put the plate on the wooden table. Kim comes downstair and sits on jacks lap and eats his food (honry teens rp here much). They eat all the pancakes. " i wanted some." zach whines. " well zach you don't get any you can eat alyssa." kim says being the dirty ass she is. " wow that was sad." Zach and I say at the same time. "Oofers i ship." Kim says. Jonah slides down the stairs like he would the dms. "Wtf. Jonah you good bro?" i ask. " yeah i'm good i do this a lot." Jonah gets up and goes to the kitchen. "Where's the food?" jonah ask. I groan and make more pancakes. I put the pancakes on the table then flop down onto the couch. " y'all eat too much." i complain. " well that's cause we are fat and like food a lot." Jonah says sassily. Corbyn flips down the stairs. "I'm not fat i'm a skinny boy." Corbyn says as he pats his belly. Jonah, Zach and Corbyn eat all of the pancakes but Zach saved me one. Since i was laying on the couch zach put the plate on my stomach and the fork on my forehead. He walks upstairs giggling. I take the fork off my forehead and eat the pancake. I think to myself 'eh these aren't that bad could be better'. Daniel flips from the top of the stairs down to the bottom. "Yuhhhh" jacks says. Zach trips down the stairs but corbyn the skinny kid catches him. "Gotta be careful going down the stairs. We can't have you dying on us." Skinny kid corbyn pats zach's back as he walks away. Taylor cartwheels down stairs, and elle pops out a cabinet. Oh yeah i haven't told you about elle. Elle is a friend i met through kim at the other place that cody snatched me to. " um who is that hot girl that popped out a cabinet." jonah asks. "Oh thats elle." i says " i'm bored wanna go live on the band account." dani says making a pretty good idea. "Good idea."all of us say at the same time. Daniel grabs the ipad and starts the live. It was jonah and elle and Corbyn up front then jack kim and daniel behind them and behind all of that was me and zach. But the others sat on chairs so you could see Zach and I. Comments started flooding in. "hey guys so um this is Kim, Elle, Taylor my girlfriend and Alyssa my sister. They are our good friends." Dani says. "Alyssa seems to be more than a friend to zach." Kim reads a comment. That made jonah laugh. " i'm guessing you guys saw my instagram post." Jonah points out. I think yeah no shit it's been a hours since you posted it idiot. I think daniel read my mind cause he started laughing. Zach was still blushing from what kim said. In my opinion it was very cute. " why does zach look like a tomato?" Corbyn reads a comment. " i just am it's a natural thing." Zach says. Everyone just started milly rocking. Then we stop after a few mins. " how did you meet taylor, Kim,Elle and Alyssa." Jack reads. " Uh we met Alyssa through her being daniels sister. Kim, Taylor and Elle are Alyssa's friends so yeah that's how we all met them." Corbyn explains lying slightly. Daniel quickly ends the live not wanting to answer anything else.