The Unexpected (Janoskians Fa...

由 Crystaaalbabess

'At that moment something told me I felt something for him (but hadn't I always?). He said to me, "Just tell... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1: Spring Break
Chapter 2: Chick Flicks
Chapter 3: Reality
Chapter 4: Deep Thoughts
Chapter 5: Her Return
Chapter 6: The Kiss
Chapter 7: Late Night Visits
Chapter 8: Bad Situation
Chapter 9: The ER
Chapter 10: When Death Is Calling
Chapter 11: No Memory
Chapter 12: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 13: Confessions and Disappointments
Chapter 14: Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 15: Old Friends
Chapter 16: Puzzle Complete
Chapter 17: Blinded by Kindness
Chapter 19: The Big Question
Chapter 20: Open Your Eyes
Chapter 21: Don't get too comfortable
Chapter 22: No matter what, I love you
Chapter 23: Never ending pain

Chapter 18: Distance

35 2 0
由 Crystaaalbabess

Crystal's POV

I left with Omar in his car; while the rest of the girls left in the SUV. I gave the car keys to Thalia, "Take care of my baby. Drive carefully." She laughs, "Don't trip, I will." Since everyone has been drinking and my house is the closest, they all decided to stay the night at my house. Even the girls boyfriends.

When we get to the house, i lead Destiny and Martin to an empty room and also Samantha and Aaron to another empty room. Good thing I bought the extra beds when we bought Thalia and Fabiola's beds. I've been wanting to set up the guest bedrooms for the longest, I just never had that much time.

There's one more empty room, and I'm about to tell the guys to sleep in there, but the girls start whining about how they want to cuddle etc etc. "ugh fine!! BUT no funny business..." I look over at Esmeralda, I'm not only talking to her but what happened last time was too funny.. I don't laugh because I'm trying to be serious, "I want you guys to leave your door open!!" Thalia looks at me like the rules apply to her too. That's what made me start laughing. "Not you Thalia. The rules don't apply to you. You could do funny business and close your door," she starts turning red and I just laugh.

I grab Omar's hand and lead him to my room, I tell him to get comfortable as I watch Esmeralda and Desiree go into their rooms with their boyfriends. They did as I asked. I close my door and get a bra and underwear to change into. I go into my restroom. Then when I'm done, I realized I forgot to get some pj's. I walk out and I see Omar shirtless and taking off his pants. Whoa!! I definitely have a hot ass boyfriend. I could feel my heart beating fast. I bite down on my bottom lip as I continue to stare at him. I'm so caught up in the moment I completely forgot that I was also half naked. When he sees me, he's left speechless.

He looks at me from head to toe. As if he's admiring what he's looking at. He looks at me and bites his bottom lip in a seductive way, that makes the butterflies in my stomach fly around like crazy. He smiles at me and I smile back.

Omar's POV

How did I get so lucky? My girlfriend is absolutely beautiful. I could honestly say I'm the luckiest guy in the universe. I love this girl more than life itself. I would do anything for her. I would die for her, kill for her. ANYTHING. I could never explain how much I love her, even if I tried. Trying to explain my love for her, it's like trying to count all the stars in the sky.. It's impossible.

She grabs my T-shirt from the floor and puts it on. It fits her good, I mean yeah it's big for her, but she looks comfy... She looks hot. It fits her just under her butt. She smiles at me in a seductive way.

"I love you Omar Castellanos."

"I love you Misses future Castellanos... I love that. Mister and Misses Castellanos, it has a ring to it."

She smiles and I smile back. We lay down on the bed. She gets on top of me and starts kissing me. Our tongues going back and forth. A moan escapes her mouth as we continue to kiss. Her hands are exploring my chest and abdomen as my hands are exploring all of her body. "I love you," she says and gives me a peck. "I love you too," I squeeze her super tight. She lays down next to me and turns her back towards me and pulls my arm over her. I could get used to this. I can't wait until we're married.

Next Day

Crystal: As me and Omar make our way downstairs we notice that everyone seems to be ready to go out.

Esmeralda: "Crystal, Nikki and Gabby invited us to go get Starbucks with them and just chill, we were going to wake you up, but we didn't want to interrupt or anything."

Crystal: "Oh no it's fine, I don't want to go. I'll just stay here and hang out with my boyfriend."

Jasmin: "Come on Crystal, it'll be a girls day out, with our new friends."

Desiree: "Yeah, so we could all get to know each other better"

Fabi: "yeah and then the guys are all hanging out too and then meeting up with us later. Go get ready, so you could come with us and Omar could go with the guys."

Crystal: ugh I don't want to go, "Fine!" I roll my eyes and go get ready.

Nikki and Gabby's POV

Nikki: "You know how our plan is to get Crystal away from the guys.."

Gabby: "Yeah?"

Nikki: "You think it'll be possible to even get her posse to think she's a bad person?"

Gabby: "You know what, that's not such a bad idea, but I don't know. We won't know unless we try. So let's do everything in our power to make her feel alone."

Nikki: "That's exactly what I was thinking."

Gabby: "We're so evil. I can't believe these idiots still think we're the same old good, nice girls we used to be."

Nikki: "In the end they're all going to hate us, but we'll have what we want, so it'll all be just fine."

Crystal's POV

I put on a black crop top and white shorts and my all black converse. I straighten my hair and slightly part it to the left. I get my eos and put some on to moisten my lips. When I'm done I give Omar a hug and kiss. He lifts me up, "I love you so much babe. Cheer up, I'll see you in a bit kay?" I smile at him and say okay.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what happened?"

"Yesterday at the party when I asked if you were fine and you said 'yeah just stupid people' were those stupid people Nikki and Gabby? Kuz it seems like you really don't want to hang out with them."

"Yeah those are the stupid people..."

"Why don't you like them"

"Kuz that stupid bitch Nicole spilled her fucking drink on me on fucking purpose and her bitch ass sister and her tried to scare me.. I'm only doing this for the guys. Kuz honestly I do not like them. At all."

"Fuck them babe. Let's just chill me and you then? If you don't want to go, don't go"

"I really don't. But I am. I want to see what these bitches are all about. We'll hang out just me and you tomorrow? Stay the night again?"

He smiles at me, "of course babe. I love you, Jai just texted me saying they're outside," he bends down and gives me a kiss, "I'll see you in a bit."

"I love you too."

I walk him outside and watch as the guys get into two SUV's. Omar, Jai, Luke, Beau, and Martin go in one and Daniel, James, Abraham, Daniel E., Aaron, and Miguel go in the other. I wave goodbye to them. Not long after, the bitches get to my house in their hot pink SUV. Fabiola, Destiny, and Samantha go with them and Esmeralda, Desiree, Jasmin, and Thalia go with me. I plug in my iPod and She Looks So Perfect by 5sos starts playing.

We're driving around with our windows rolled all the way down blasting our music. A car filled with guys try to holler at us and we all just start laughing as we speed off when the light turns green. We're heading to the mall. We find close parking spots, one right next to the other. I try to keep my distance from those stupid bitches.

As we're walking in the twin bitches head straight to the restroom and say they'll meet us at the table.

We all sit down and were talking about random things.

Desiree: "This summer we're going out right?"

Jasmin: "Yes, I'm so excited"

Esmeralda: "Me too!!"

Since our spring break didn't go as planned we've made plans to go out for a week, maybe two; depending on how exhausted or energetic we feel. Just incase, I already asked for 2 weeks of vacation.

I have to go pee, but I don't want to go while they're over there. Fuck it, I've been holding it in since we've got here, I'm not holding it in any longer. I start walking towards the restrooms.. "Rich and Famous, hahaha" I hear one of the twins say. I have no idea what they're talking about. So I just continue walking and look for an empty stall as they both just give me dirty looks. I pay them no attention. I find an empty stall and undo my shorts and pull them down. Uhh it feels so good to finally pee. I clean myself, pull my shorts up, zip them and button them, flush the toilet, then head out to wash my hands. I notice the restroom is now empty.

As I'm washing my hands the bitches walk in. I dry my hands and begin to head out when Gabby closes the door and locks it.

I look at both of them, prepared to kick these bitches asses. Then Gabriella says, "Wait don't start this shit without me, I have to go pee." She walks towards the stalls and instead of keeping an eye on her, I'm to busy keeping an eye on Nicole. I'm about to walk and push this bitch out of the way when I feel someone cross my arms over each other through the back and open my legs with their foot. Gabriella pulls my arms more back as Nicole comes closer to me and puts her hand on my neck, then pulls out a pocket knife.

Nicole: "You better stay away from Beau and Luke!!! If you don't, trust me, we'll hurt you in every way possible. Maybe not physically, but in other ways that will hurt you more. For instant, you seem to care a lot about your little stupid posse.."

"Don't you fucking dare even lay a finger on them, because then I will hurt you and your little twin bitch of a sister as well..." Gabriella pulls my arms more and it hurts like a motherfucker. If she continues to pull them, I'm sure she'll dislocate my shoulders. I try to move, but I can't. My feet are spread apart and Gabby has one of her feet by my left foot as Nikki has one by my right foot.

Nikki pushes the knife deeper into my skin, "Just do as we say and no one will get hurt. Because trust me, we'll take EVERYTHING you love away from you."

"I'm not scared of you or your sister. Unlike you guys, I don't need anyone to help me handle things. I can handle my own things."

Gabby: "We don't care. All we care about is that you keep your distance from the guys and we'll be cool. Got it? If not, it'll be so easy to just break their little hearts, all because of you."

"I wouldn't want to be cool with any of you," I take a quick pause. I don't want to see the boys hurt again. They deserve to be happy, even if it's with these stupid bitches, "but don't worry, I'll keep my distance.. Not because I'm scared or because you want me too, but because seeing them happy means a lot to me." They let me go and unlock the door.

To my surprise Ariana is standing outside of the restroom. She looks at the twins laughing as they walk past us.

"Are you you okay?" She asks me with concern.

"Yeah I'm fine." I give her a smile.

"To be honest with you, I can't stand the stupid twins. They don't fool me with their goodie-goodie act. I'm just keeping it cool for Luke and Beau."

"Oh trust me, you're not the only one. On the real, everyone seems to be in a trance by them. But not me. Since I met them, I got a bad vibe."

"So did I.. And I over heard one of them say 'we'll get what we want. I'm sure of it. We just have to make sure this little bitch Crystal, doesn't get in our way...' That's why I asked if you were okay.."

"Oh, I'm telling you. These bitches are bad news. But how do we tell Beau and Luke, I mean what if they don't believe us you know?"

"Yeah, that's why I think we should just stay out of it and let them find out what they're planning on their own."

She had a point. I wait for her outside of the restroom and when she's done we walk to the table together.

Me and Ariana have been talking a lot, getting to know each other more. This girl is a sweetheart. What makes me like her more is that we both dislike the twin bitches. The rest of the girls are talking and laughing with Gabby and Nikki.

At around 6ish we meet up with the boys at the park. They we're playing basketball. When we get there I say hi to everyone and give them all a hug except for Luke and Beau. They both looked at me confused. From a distance I just smiled at them and then looked down. I walked towards Omar, to my surprise he's talking a lot with Jai.

At the end of the night Jai, Ari, Omar and I make plans to go on a double date.

*Weeks Later*

Crystal's POV

The weeks have been going by and everything has been going pretty amazing. Jai and Ariana have become so close to Omar and myself. We do a lot of things together. The only thing that I don't like is how close everyone else has been getting to Nikki and Gabby. I also hate the fact that I hardly even talk to Luke or Beau. They've been texting me asking if they did something wrong. I don't know what to say, so I just don't reply. It makes me feel so bad. I miss Luke so much and Beau too.

My little brother actually graduates from High School this week on the 28th. I'm so happy for him. He's made it so far and honestly I think so many people doubted he would because he chose the wrong path for awhile. But when you really want something you do everything in your power to achieve it and this year he worked his ass off, and look at him, he's going somewhere in life. I couldn't be any more proud. The next day my other little brother is graduating from the 8th grade. I'm honestly a very proud big sister. So on Saturday we're having a graduation party for both of them. The whole crew is coming, plus my family; that means it's definitely going to be a great day.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

10.1K 81 27
Love the boys and I decide to do a imagine book on them so here we go :) Go follow them on twitter an Instagram and subscribe to their YouTube chann...
2.6K 130 33
She fell in love with Luke, the not-so-bad-boy He thought she was a not-so-bad-girl. But one of them was wrong, the one who didn't have black eyes a...
6.3K 27 51
If your a huge fan of the janoskians like me! Then read these imagines I promise they will be worth your while ❤️
11.5K 262 24
When Leila moves to LA she discovers new things like the boys next door and what love really feels like. /\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\...