Loving Alpha Stone [Completed]

By OBSESSIVEReaderr

At 17, She rescued herself from a disastrous relationship, her neglectful mother and poverty. She built a new... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
Characters
5
A/N
6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
43.5
44
45
46
47
47.5
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
.
Epilogue I
Epilogue 1.5 (the wedding night)
Epilogue II

21

7.8K 301 8
By OBSESSIVEReaderr

A/N:Hello lovely readers,
Here's a brand new chapter in a different POV!
Enjoy,
Kisses,
-J

*Above is a picture of Tony*

Julius

I walked towards the auditorium with my beta and third command in tow. Tony, my third or gamma, had returned from a month long visit to a neighbouring pack.

I was cranky to say the least.

One because yesterday was 23rd of June, the anniversary of my parents' disappearance and I was no closer to finding them and two because I hadn't seen my mate all day.

Alina had made it her mission to stop me seeing Estrella talking about "it's bad luck to see the Luna before her ceremony."

The boys could tell I wasn't In a very talkative mood.

"So Xav, fill me in what's the new Luna like?"

My ears perked up at the mention of my mate. I put up the pretence that I couldn't hear what was being said and kept walking.

"Well Tony, she's amazing. She's super smart and funny and honestly so hot."

I clenched my fists but still refused to acknowledge them, knowing that they were just toying with me.

"Oooh really, how hot?"

" super hot dude. She's got a great smile and a perfect figure, not to mention a big a.."

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face them.

"I'd stop talking about my mate like that if I were you because my wolf is itching to be let out and I will gladly let him do as he pleases with you."

My threat seemed to bear no weight as the guys just continued to snicker.

I could sense my mate the moment we entered the auditorium. My wolf, eager as ever, was on edge and wanted nothing more than to hold her.

"God do you smell that? It smells so good.
Where's it coming from?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at Tony not being able to smell anything. We made our way to the front where Estrella and Penny were already seated. Upon seeing us my mate stood up and hugged me, making my wolf yip in the back of my mind. She stood back and smiled sheepishly.

She was breathtaking. Her dress hugged her body perfectly making me get a little excited at the sight of her. Her lips were a seductive red, making it almost hard to not kiss her then and there.

God it was going to be hard to keep my hands off my mate tonight!

I hadn't even noticed the scene playing out beside me. Tony had his hands around the waist of a blushing Penny. He did say he picked up a scent the moment we got here.

Well that answered that question.

Estrella didn't look too pleased.

"Well Penny I see you've met our Gamma Tony." Xavier laughed.

"Gamma. So Penny, would be the gamma female?!"

"Yeah I mean if that's what you want.." Tony trailed off, suddenly looking a little nervous.

"Yes." She nodded. She had answered without hesitation, surprising both her mate and her sister.

"Penny that means I would have to introduce you to the pack as the Gamma's mate." I explained.

"Yes I know. I admit it's a bit sudden but I'm fine with it."

Estrella looked as if she was about to protest but Penny beat her to it.

She moved out of her mate's arms and hurried over to her sister,who was in my own embrace,whispering something in her ear.

My mate sighed and nodded still not looking incredibly convinced.

"Alright then ladies and gents lets get this show on the road." Alina's mate, Damian said, joining us. I still wasn't entirely sure how I felt about my little sister's mate yet, but for her sake I promised to be amicable.

I took my position on the stage Penny, Estrella and Damian following suit. All noise ceased once I stepped up to the podium.

"Good evening everyone."

"Good evening Alpha Stone." They all said in unison.

"As you have probably guessed we have gathered here for a very special occasion. We welcome 3 new members to our pack. Damian White, Penelope Gordon who also happens to be our Gammas mate and last but by no means least, my mate Estrella Gordon.

I began talking about the importance of unity within the pack, the importance of the Luna and all the other boring stuff that came with the initiation ceremony.

"I'm sure your Luna would like to say a few words. Estrella?"

She took a deep breath before standing up and coming to the podium. I squeezed her hand and stood back. The pack watched her intently.

"Good evening everybody.
Now if you had told me that I'd be standing here before you two months ago, I would have told you you were absolutely crazy.
At first I was unsure if I could handle the responsibility. Most of my life my sister had been my only responsibility and anyone who's met her knows she's enough of a headache as it is"

The crowd erupted with laughter and Penny rolled her eyes playfully at her sister.

"But I wouldn't trade her for the world.
Being here made me made me realise the importance of family and communication.
I have learnt more about the importance of unity here than I have anywhere else."

My heart swelled with pride as I watched my mate deliver her speech. I thought back to my talk with Mrs White, Estrella's old landlady. She had told me that Estrella was one of a kind and truly she was. She'd also told me that I needed to take things at a moderate speed if I wanted things to be perfect between us.

I'd admit that it seemed strange that an alpha two months after meeting,still hadn't marked his mate.

But Estrella was definitely worth the wait.

"Alpha Julius everyday displays his undeniable strength, courage and compassion. I hope to reciprocate his actions, leading alongside him.
to I may not be as strong as most of you, but I promise if you bear with me, I will do my best to be the best Luna possible."

The pack gave a huge round of applause, many standing up from their seats. The pride I felt at that moment was indescribable.

I stood up to commence the initiation rites, officially making the 3 part of the pack.

"Damian step forward. Does anyone object to this initiation?"

Silence. Alina breathed a sigh of relief. We never really expected any objections but it was tradition to ask before an initiation regardless.

Do you Damian Michael White , swear your loyalty to this pack"

" I do alpha."

"Do you promise to openly accept this pack and each member ?

" I do alpha."

I picked the box off the podium and opened it to reveal a small emerald.

Every pack had their own initiation ornament. Ours happened to be a rare stone, a gift from the Council of Angels to my earliest ancestor, the original Alpha of the Silver Blood pack, centuries ago.

Damian placed a hand on the stone, instantly being given the ability to mind link the rest of the pack.

"Damian White, newest member of the Silver Blood pack."

The crowd clapped and some of the girls whistled, much to the dismay of my little sister.

Penny arose from her seat and stepped in front of me, confidence rolling off of her in waves. Tony sat and stared at his mate in awe and curiosity.

"Any objections?"

Again silence ; a good thing, considering it looked as if Tony was ready to attack anyone who objected in that moment.

"Do you Penelope Marisol Gordon swear your loyalty to this pack"

"I do alpha"

"Do you accept this pack as well as your position?"

"I do alpha"

She placed her hand on the Emerald.

"Penelope Gordon, gamma female of the silver blood pack.

She smiled and waved at the applauding audience before taking her seat.

I stood up a little straighter as Estrella stood up and walked slowly towards me, holding her dress.

I did my best to hide my excitement. The moment I had been waiting for for so long had finally arrived.

"Now if anyone objects to this initiation speak now."

Estrella inhaled sharply. Leila who was sat right up front coughed loudly. I narrowed my eyes at her, daring her to speak up. Like I'd not make my mate Luna because of that woman and her bullshit. She scoffed and shrunk into her seat.

"Estrella Marie Gordon do swear loyalty to this pack?"

"I do alpha"

"Do you accept the Pack and your title?"

"I do alpha"

"Do you promise to remain at my side, governing this pack as my equal?"

"I do alpha"

Estrella touched the stone gingerly. Her eyes widened and she quickly retracted her hand. Being as close as I was, I noticed that the emerald seemed to almost become a little brighter, upon contact with Estrella's skin.

I furrowed my brows and Estrella smiled a little. Quickly we both regained our neutral demeanour, remembering that we were still in front of the pack.

Pushing it to the back of my mind I put the box down on the podium and grabbed Estrella's hand.

"I present you, Estrella Gordon, Luna of the Silver Blood pack."

The pack roared with cheers and applause. I cracked a small smile.

This was my pack.

And finally,

Right beside me was my Luna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 188K 51
(Complete) Eric's lips brush mine, a slow, light action that already has me hooked. A comforting warmth engulfs my body, spreading from limb to limb...
754K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
251K 9.9K 40
Book one Estrella had always been different from the other moon children. Whilst the others would fawn over the mates falling in love below them, she...
313K 10.5K 55
Nathan is a 17 year old werewolf and the future Alpha of his pack. He is a famous guy at school and fond bullying as a hobby with his girlfriend in t...