Rapture: A Monster Story (Par...

By BunnyBaekkiee

• COMPLETED • After his years... More

Author's Notes
- Chapter Eighteen -
- Chapter Nineteen -
- Chapter Twenty -
- Chapter Twenty-One -
- Chapter Twenty-Two -
- Chapter Twenty-Three -
- Chapter Twenty-Four -
- Chapter Twenty-Five -
- Chapter Twenty-Six -
New Story "The Aftereffects" Preview
- Chapter Twenty-Seven -
New Story: The Aftereffects
- Chapter Twenty-Eight -
- Chapter Twenty-Nine -
- Chapter Thirty -
- Chapter Thirty-One -
- Chapter Thirty-Three -
- Chapter Thirty-Four -
- Chapter Thirty-Five -
- Chapter Thirty-Six -
- Epilogue -
New Story: Play With Me?
Book Two: Tamed Beast

- Chapter Thirty-Two -

464 29 5
By BunnyBaekkiee

THE BACHELOR PARTIES

No One's p.o.v.

It was the month of May and Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's wedding was finally coming — in one week, they would be bound together in every way.

Baekhyun's p.o.v.

Baekhyun was sitting on the couch, looking over their wedding plans for the millionth time. Things had to be perfect because that day marked a major change for the both of them — it would be the start of their lives together.

Sighing, Baekhyun clasped backwards against the couch and rubbed his face. Why does a wedding have to be so much work!? Baekhyun internally groaned. Then grumbling in exasperation, Baekhyun flopped onto his side and buried his face in the couch pillow; where he let out a silent scream of frustration.

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

Baekhyun was childishly kicking his feet against the couch in frustration, and from standing in the kitchen archway, Chanyeol watched him with an amused expression. How is he so insanely adorable? Chanyeol thought. Sighing, Chanyeol walked towards Baekhyun and crouched down behind the couch, resting his arms on the back cushions as he watched Baekhyun for another moment, before poking the back of his head and asking, "Silly, Baek. What are you doing?"

3rd p.o.v.

Baekhyun's feet froze in mid-kick as he turned his face from the pillow and peeked up at Chanyeol with a sheepish smile. "Hi," Baekhyun mumbled awkwardly.

Dang, Baekhyun thought. He saw me.

Chanyeol grinned down at Baekhyun and muttered, "Are you done throwing your tantrum, baby Baek?" Baekhyun glared up at Chanyeol and mumbled, "Freaking pabo." Chanyeol just laughed and reached down, grabbing Baekhyun's waist and pulling him up. Baekhyun grumbled and complained as Chanyeol moved around to sit on the couch, making Baekhyun move to make room.

Once Chanyeol was seated, Baekhyun bit the inside of his cheek to hold back a grin as he flopped sideways onto Chanyeol's lap. Chanyeol huffed and Baekhyun giggled, then grinning he reached up and poked Chanyeol's cheek and lightly tapped Chanyeol's face with his hand. Chanyeol huffed in annoyance and grabbed Baekhyun's hand when he tried to do it again. Baekhyun grumbled, "Freaking giant," as he pulled away and poked Chanyeol's side instead. Chanyeol jumped and whacked Baekhyun's arm, who lunged up and bit Chanyeol's hand. "Yah!" Chanyeol cried. "Freaking midget puppy, stop biting me!" Mumbling around Chanyeol's hand, Baekhyun said a muffled, "No!" and chomped down harder. Chanyeol cried and whined in pain, then finally satisfied, Baekhyun left go and settled into Chanyeol's lap again, as if nothing had happened. Chanyeol's jaw dropped and he thumped Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun furrowed his brow and scrunched up his nose as he glared up at Chanyeol, and Chanyeol swore he could almost hear Baekhyun growling and barking at him. Chanyeol laughed and ruffled Baekhyun's messy hair.

. . . .

Baekhyun's p.o.v.

Later that day, Baekhyun got a phone call from Kyungsoo. Excitedly, Baekhyun swept to the right to accept the call as he practically yelled, "Kyungsoo! It's been so long! How are you?" Baekhyun could practically see Kyungsoo rolling his eyes when he replied, "We saw each other last week." Baekhyun sighed and mumbled, "Yeah, but it seems like forever since we graduated. We don't see each other everyday now."

"Thank God for that," Kyungsoo mumbled. "Yah! Kyungsoo! Shut up!" Baekhyun cried. Kyungsoo laughed. "So, did you call just to be mean to me? Or is there something else?" Baekhyun asked. There was a pause on the other line, followed by the shuffling of — something, then Baekhyun heard Luhan in the background and Baekhyun exclaimed, "Oh my God! Is Luhan there!? What the hell!? Why wasn't I invited, you jerks!?"

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun you better apologize," Kyungsoo threatened. "And I called you jerk because you are invited. We're throwing you a bachelor party, stupid."

Baekhyun's jaw drop and he had to bit his lip to hold back the emotion when he mumbled, "Y-you're throwing me a bachelor party?" Kyungsoo sighed on the other line, then Baekhyun heard Minseok shout, "Yeah! So get your ass over here!" Then Kyungsoo said, "Yeah! What he said," and just before the line went died, Luhan yelled, "Bye!" so loud it hurt Baekhyun's ears.

Baekhyun dropped his hand holding the phone as a huge smile split across his face.

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

Chanyeol was sitting on the couch, reading a book out of boredom when his phone buzzed. Curiously, he picked it up and saw that it was Jongin. Chanyeol frowned and accepted the call.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Chanyeol-hyung!" boomed Sehun's voice. "How soon can you get here?" Chanyeol opened and closed his mouth, muttering, "Uh-um, w-what are you talking about? And why are you using Jongin's phone?" Sehun sighed in exasperation and said, "For your party, duh. And because I felt like it! So, when can you get here?" Chanyeol frowned in confused and muttered, "Wha— I . . . What party? Are you high, Sehun!? Because you're not making any sense." Chanyeol heard noise on the other end, followed by what sounded like a slap, then Jongdae's voice saying, "Idiot!" and Sehun cried, "Ow! Jongdae! Shit, that hurt!" and Jongdae replying, "Cry about it, baby!" There was more noise — more sounds of hitting and cries of pain — before Jongin voice came over the phone. "Sorry, Chanyeol. Sehun hijacked my phone without me knowing." In the background, Chanyeol heard Junmyeon yell, "Jongdae! Don't you dare hit him!" then there was a loud scream and Junmyeon continued by saying, "What did I tell you!?" Chanyeol just sat there with his eyes wide, then after another moment, Jongin's voice penetrated his senses.

"I'm sorry, Jongin. What did you say?" Chanyeol asked, rubbing his face in exhaustion. He wasn't there, but just hearing it exhausted him. "I said, Sehun called you because we're planning on doing something for your bachelor party." Chanyeol frowned and muttered, "Bachelor party? Why?" Chanyeol heard more scuffling on the other end, someone yelled — Jongin — and then Jongdae was saying, "Because you're going to be married in a week. Don't you want to have some fun?" Chanyeol inwardly groaned and knew he would regret asking, but he still did. "What do you mean by fun?"

"Just get your ass over here!" Jongdae yelled before hanging up. Chanyeol groaned in exasperation.

. . . .

Baekhyun's p.o.v.

When Baekhyun walked into the room, he about died. Loud music and flashing purple light pulsed all around him, and he thanked God he wasn't epileptic. How could he have allowed himself to let them talk him into this!? This was insane!

Kyungsoo tapped Baekhyun's shoulder and Baekhyun turned to look at him. Kyungsoo just grinned as he handed Baekhyun back his fake ID, and Baekhyun quickly pocketed it. He stood frozen near the entrance of the club and watched as his three friends let go and immersed themselves into the music and drowned themselves beneath the drinks.

This is insane, Baekhyun thought. If Chanyeol knew, he'd most likely be upset. I wonder what Chanyeol is doing . . .?

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

"This sucks!" Jongdae yelled.

"Well, what did you expect?" Junmyeon asked with his arms crossed as he eyed Jongdae. Jongdae huffed and childishly flung his arms into the arm as he whined, "I expected this to be fun!"

"How can you say this isn't fun?" Chanyeol asked jokingly, looking at Jongdae from the side of his eye. "Because I'm bored as hell," Jongdae replied as Chanyeol scrunched up his nose against the smell. It was horrible — too much chemicals. "Yeah, but the end result will make Baekhyun shit himself. He's going to want you so bad," Sehun said. Chanyeol kicked Sehun's shin and yelled, "Yah! That's my fiancé you're talking about! Watch yourself." Sehun pouted and rubbed his shin as Jongin rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Yeah, but Sehun has a point. You're going to look fucking hot." Chanyeol bit his lip and mumbled, "You think Baekhyun will like it?" Junmyeon patted Chanyeol's shoulder and said, "Of course he will, Chan."

Baekhyun's p.o.v.

Shit. People keep hitting on me, Baekhyun thought as he once again turned down another hopefully soul. Sighing in exasperation, Baekhyun plopped himself onto a bar stool and glared over his shoulder at his carefree, idiot friends that had talked him into this. As Baekhyun was staring at them careless dancing with each other and occasionally strangers, he didn't notice when someone claimed the seat beside him.

"So you swing that way?" a voice asked, startling Baekhyun and causing him to jump. He winced in pain after whacking his knee against the underside of the table and turned his head to look at them — glare at them really. "Ugh, not again," Baekhyun muttered under his breath too low for them to hear.

"What do you want?" Baekhyun asked. "Well, usually I don't for guys, but for you . . . I'd be willing to make an exception," he said sultry as he looked Baekhyun up and down. Baekhyun gritted his teeth as he cursed his idiot friends once again. They had insisted that for his bachelor party, he should wear something . . . well — unlike himself. Baekhyun was in black skinny jeans with rips in the knees, and a black shirt that had white as the bottom half color. The material was slippery to the touch. His hair had been styled by Minseok and he had made it so Baekhyun's hair swooshed back from his face in a wave almost; and Luhan had swept a thin layer of eyeshadow across his eyelids.

Baekhyun just stared back at this—this person through narrowed eyes as he began to say, "Bug off, I'm—"

"Taken. Obviously," the man said, gesturing to Baekhyun's ring. Baekhyun glanced down at his hand before lifting his eyes to meet the mans as he said, "And yet, you still had the nerve to approach me. Still had the nerve to say what you said. Are you really that desperate?" Baekhyun was surprised with himself, but he managed to hide it as he just watched the man open and close his mouth awkwardly. Baekhyun suppressed a grin and muttered, "So, can I go back to what I was doing before — which was not knowing you ever existed." The man gave Baekhyun a side glance and clicked his tongue as he sneered, "Whatever. You're probably shitty in bed anyway."

"Actually, I'm amazing," Baekhyun said with a smirk, as the guy clenched his teeth and huffed in anger before turning away. "Nice meeting you too," Baekhyun muttered with a subtle grin.

Hmm, maybe I'll enjoy myself after all, Baekhyun thought.

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

"Okay, were do we go next?" Chanyeol asked once they had walked out of the hair salon.

Everyone contemplated the question before Jongdae yelled, "Lets go clubbing!"

Junmyeon smacked the back of his head and yelled, "Yah! We're too young for that you idiot!" Jongdae pouted and mumbled, "Yah. You didn't have to hit me."

"Sorry," Junmyeon grumbled. "But you're just so loud!"

"Great excuse," Sehun said with a thumbs up. Junmyeon rolled his eyes and muttered, "Yah. Want to be next?" Sehun's eyes widened as he furiously shook his head.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at them, and repeated his previous question, "So what are we going to do that is legal?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes, annoyed that he even had to make that distinction. Jongin mulled over the question and suggested, "Mhm? Why don't we go see a movie or something . . .?" Chanyeol stared at Jongin for a moment before saying in exasperation, "Seriously!? You guys didn't plan anything!?" Sehun cut in and wrapped his arm around Chanyeol's neck as he said, "Yah, I know! Why don't we go to a club" — Sehun hushed both Chanyeol and Junmyeon when they opened their mouths to speak, and continued by saying — "that allows minors. Or maybe an arcade? We could play pool or something . . ."

Everyone paused and considered Sehun's idea, then after another moment, Chanyeol shrugged and said, "Yah. That actually doesn't sound half bad. Okay, the arcade it is."

Baekhyun's p.o.v.

Baekhyun lost himself to the music and alcohol. He lost himself to the dance floor. He was so drunk he didn't even care. He danced with his friends; he danced with strangers, and he was aware enough not to let them do anything, but a few time he did catch himself grinding against his friends and felt extremely guilty afterwards. It was only when Baekhyun was walking back to the bar with Minseok for another drink, when he tripped over his own feet and fell back on his butt. Baekhyun laughed wildly and Minseok laughed with him as he bent down to pull Baekhyun to his feet. Minseok ended up falling down too.

3rd p.o.v.

A figure descended over Baekhyun and Minseok, another one appeared behind them, as the one in front said, "Wow, I think you two have had a little too much to drink," as he reached down to pull both of them to their feet. Baekhyun fell against the stranger in his drunken state and Minseok covered his mouth as he said, a little too loudly, "Fuck Baek, is—isn't he h-hot?" Baekhyun pinched his brow and stared up at the strangers face. Baekhyun scrunched his nose and tapped the strangers bottom lip with his index-finger as he said, "Channie's h-hotter." The stranger bit Baekhyun's finger and sucked on it as Baekhyun pinched his brow and tried pulling his finger away. "Ugh, that feels wrong," Baekhyun groaned just as someone pulled Baekhyun's finger from the man's mouth and said, "Yeah! That is wrong!"

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

Chanyeol glared at Jongdae as he whooped and did a victory dance, yelling, "Hah! I won! You suck!" Chanyeol threw a crushed pop can at Jongdae and yelled, "Yah! Shut up!" Jongdae laughed as Sehun bumped him out of the way with his hip and said, "Move over, Dea! It's my turn to whoop his ass!" Chanyeol laughed humorlessly and said, "Yah. Isn't this suppose to be my night?"

"Shut up!" everyone yelled. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and grumbled, "Fine, let's play." Everyone whooped happily. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes again as he rubbed the on the end of his pool stick with chalk. Sehun did the same thing as Jongin and Junmyeon sat off to the side sharing a pop. Jongdae stood on the other side hopping up and down in anticipation as he said, "Can we bet on who's going to win? Pleasseee!"

Junmyeon whacked Jongdae's shoulder and yelled, "Yah! Why would you suggest that?" Jongdae frowned and rubbed his arm as he replied, "To make things more interesting." Chanyeol laughed and said, "Yah. Count me out. I have a wedding within a week and don't want to start my new life dirt poor." Jongdae grinned and said, "So, was that an admission to defeat?" Chanyeol punched him and exclaimed, "Yah! That was an admission to nothing!" Sehun laughed and wrapped an arm around Chanyeol's neck as he said, "Yah. Remember Jongdae, Chanyeol's getting married so that universally means he stops being fun. Isn't that right, Chan?" Chanyeol shrugged off Sehun's arm and yelled, "Yah! Shut up! That is not true!"

"Then take the bet," Sehun murmured near Chanyeol's ear. "Take the bet and prove me wrong."

Chanyeol groaned and muttered through clenched teeth, "Oh, fuck you, Sehun."

Sehun patted Chanyeol's chest and said, "Fuck me later, for now, let's just focus on pool."

3rd p.o.v.

Baekhyun gasped as he turned around to see Kyungsoo glaring at him — completely sober now.

"You're lucky Chanyeol isn't here!" Kyungsoo yelled. "And you'll be even luckier if I don't tell him about this! Same goes for you, Minseok!" Baekhyun huffed and said, "Yah! What about you!?" Baekhyun words slurried, and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and turned away from him as he addressed the man still holding onto Baekhyun's waist and Minseok's hand.

"Let them go," Kyungsoo said sternly. The man just grinned and replied, "Why don't you make . . . me." Kyungsoo huffed and glared at the man — who was twice his height, and said, "I'm not going to ask you again. Let . . . them . . . the . . . fuck . . . go." The man laughed and Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes as he advanced and swiftly smashed his foot down on the man's, who cursed and let go, giving Kyungsoo a chance to grab them both.

"Luhan! We're leaving!" Kyungsoo yelled as he pulled Baekhyun and Minseok from the club. When the doors closed behind them, Kyungsoo released their hands and Baekhyun fell onto the ground. He instantly started laughing and Minseok and Luhan looked at him amusedly as Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes. "Yah! Let's go," Kyungsoo said and turned away. Kyungsoo and the others were almost a foot away when he heard Baekhyun whine, "Yah! Kyung! I can't stand up! My head is spinning!" Kyungsoo groaned and turned around, muttering, "Fuck! Okay, fine, I'll freaking carry you!" Kyungsoo walked back and pulled Baekhyun to his feet. Baekhyun climbed unsteady onto Kyungsoo's back and wrapped his arms around his neck. Baekhyun giggled and rested his forehead on Kyungsoo's back.

After a block of walked to reach their car, Kyungsoo felt something near his ass and yelled, "What the fuck!? Baekhyun! Do you have a fucking erection!? Jesus!" Baekhyun groaned and threw his head back as he whined, "Not so loud, Soo! My head is splitting!"

"That's called a hangover, you ass," Kyungsoo replied. "God, I have to tell Chanyeol never to let you drink again." Baekhyun giggled and at the mention of Chanyeol's name he sighed and murmured, "Soo, I want my giant. Where is he?"

"He's not a home if that's what your asking," Kyungsoo replied. Then, "Oh, good, the car!" Kyungsoo exclaimed as Minseok pulled the keys from Kyungsoo's pocket and unlocked the door. Once the back door was opened, Kyungsoo roughly shoved Baekhyun inside and slammed the door shut with a exasperated huff. "Fuck, Chanyeol's going to have his hands full with him," Kyungsoo mumbled as he heard Baekhyun yelling from the back seat.

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

Chanyeol's bachelor's party didn't last much longer — not after he took half of Sehun's money that is. They spent about another hour playing pool because Sehun was determined to win his money back before Jongin got so tired he couldn't even open his eyes. Junmyeon drove them home, and dropped Chanyeol off first. They arrived at the same time as Baekhyun and the others.

With a smile Chanyeol thanked them and got out of the car. They all yelled, "Good bye!" out the window before driving away. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and smiled as he walked towards Kyungsoo's car.

Kyungsoo and Minseok were pulling a giggling Baekhyun from the back seat when he approached the car. Chanyeol frowned and turned to Kyungsoo as he yelled, "What the fuck! Is he drunk!?" Kyungsoo huffed and dropped the giggling Baekhyun into Chanyeol's arms, who instantly purred, "Oh, my giant," and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck and tried kissing the exposed skin of his neck. Baekhyun pulled at Chanyeol's hair as he mumbled, "Hmm, this is new . . ." Chanyeol frowned at Baekhyun's behavior as Kyungsoo said, "I'd watch out if I were you. His horny as fuck," then Kyungsoo got back into his car and drove away, yelling out the window, "See you at the wedding! And love the new hair!"

————————————————————

Author's Notes

Hello, lovelies! Thank you for reading!!!

Anyway, until next time....🌸🌸

Love from,
BunnyBaekkiee ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 293 43
A collection of poems from my life experiences and my imagination!
2.3K 1.1K 59
For every deep feeler #1 in romancepoetry
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

158K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
6.9K 421 15
Ha, ha back by popular demand? Nope, nobody wants to read this shit. Look, the cover's even more depressed. Episodes: Prime Queen, Riposte, Befana, D...