when he sees me | Jared Klein...

By musee_

" 'I lost my Cinderella, I think it's time to go find her.' he said and smiled as he placed his hands on my m... More

coming soon
1. Introduction
2. Anybody have a map?
3. Waving Through a Window
4. Waving Through a Window (reprise)
5. Goin' Viral
5.5 I got tagged by @dear-mena
6. More than he seems
7. Pre-Chaos
8. JFF
9. The Salazar's
10. Cigarette
11. Please Explain.
12. Shots fired
13. Jared in the Bathroom
15. I hope that you burn pt. 2
16. Tell Me Why.
17. You Will Be Found
18. Messages
19. We Meet Once Again
20. Cinderella It Is
21. Dear Connor Project Community
22. Birthday Disaster
23. The Clock Struck 12
24. Tensions Rise
24.5 Announcement
25. Good For You
26. You WILLROLAND be found
Getting tagged ... again :3
27. Remembering
28. Close To You
A/N: The Happiest Day of My Life
29. Don't Leave Me Alone
30. epilouge

14. I hope that you burn pt. 1

990 35 41
By musee_

This isn't a bmc book but look what I found when I went food shopping 😍

Sorry for not posting much but here I am once again, enjoy!

___________

Y/n's p.o.v.:

I felt my heart race as I jumped out of the sanctuary and onto the hallway. My heart was pounding so loud that I didn't even hear Evan call my name until I felt his hand on me.

"Y/n are you crazy?" He whispered and I stood there not moving at all I was feeling overwhelmed.

"We have to go Evan come on." I said quickly and took his hand as we ran towards the direction that Jayden and Jared ran to.

As I ran faster and faster I felt my hip hit something in the corner of my eye I saw it was a vase.

I didn't have time to grab it and once it made a loud noise me and Evan stopped. Not knowing what to do anymore Evan began to sob quietly as I stayed still to listen for any noise.

We both continued to walk as I softly rubbed Evan's back so that he wouldn't cry. Trying my best not to cry as well I made my way towards the corner where I found Jared and Jayden.

I gasped at what I saw and I felt tears begin to form around my eye as they began to fall. I was stuck I couldn't move and even if I did he found me.

I saw his psychopathic smirk as he began to approach me.

This man was my father?

-------

I got over my writers block!!!

Ha, I meant to leave it as a cliff hanger and don't worry I'll update again this week.

Any theories?

What happened to Jayden and Jared?

And who is your father?

I'm so evil, until the next update, SOON I promise!

- Muse.

EDIT: I'm working on a Evan Hansen x Reader and I think I'll post it when I'm done with this book and the other Connor x Reader that's on hold until I finish this story.

I'll let one thing out for the Evan x Reader, it's plot is around texting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 0 9
WARNING - this book contains × blood and gore × swearing Y/N L/N is a senior in high school and during the new semester three new students...
1.6K 148 43
*THIS IS ONE OF MY EARLIEST STORIES. IT IS NOT COMPLETELY MY FAULT THAT IT'S CRINGE.* Kay is in High School. She has a problem, she has a crush on so...
58.3K 846 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
2.8K 117 25
"Come with me Emma." "Why?" "I need to show you something. And I want to spend time with you... Sweetheart." "You know I hate it when you call me swe...