Peace And Love On The Planet...

Par Mcg333

(y/n) clay hasnt been in contact with her family since she was 10, being forced to live with her grandmother... Plus

welcome! (a/n)
New Brother...
Loss Of A Friend...
New Friends...
Guardian...
Small Feelings...
(a/n)
Nightmare Attack...
I Miss You...
Important A/n
Sorry...
Just Friends...
(a/n)
You dont love me...
Stand By Me (important A/n)
The Warnings....
The Bond...
Dang.... (a/n)
Geez... (a/n)
Forget His Name...
WOOOHOOOO!!!!! (a/n)
Bonding...
(a/n)
Theres a first for everything...
4th of july!
Telling Dad...
Im Scared Of Bees (a/n)
Carry On Jacks...
😲 (important A/n)
Trouble
My Guardain Hero
Changes...
Long way from then.
help? (a/n)
Important A/N
UPDATE MUST READ

Help Heal My Wounds...

2K 62 10
Par Mcg333

(A/n)

Ok i read the story,"remember me always" and found some intreasting things, im gonna try to use that as like a base (?) for like how lovers act/feel towards each other? I dunno somethin' like that

Song: Little do you know (lyrics)

(Y/n's pov)

It had been awhile since i started dating bee, but it felt awkward. We rarely talked now, i heard them saying stuff about Steeljaw's pack. I didnt really care at this point, "why is it that my relationships are always awkward or false? I just want a good relationship but an awkward one? No thank you!" I muttered to myself, my mind wandered to Max and what he used to be like. I sighed and looked up to the sky,"Max what did i do to cause you to leave me for the afterlife, maybe if i stayed with you... you would be here and i would be gone... i hate not being with you max.... i miss our late-night calls, our playful fights, our... friendship..." i said with tears streaking my face. I didn't realize bee's holoform behind me until i was hugged from behind,"(Y/n) dont say that, there is no way you could have prevented what happened to him..." he said while resting his head on mine. "Im sure i could have bee, im just done with the pain of loosing him. And breaking up with jackson feels like im loosing Max all over again..." i said,"then dont focus on that jerk, focus on us then..." he smiled faintly. "I try bee, but i cant..." i said before turning around and hugging him,"i try but... jackson is still here..." i said tapping my head. Bee kissed my forehead,"i know its hard to forget but he isnt worth you (y/n) if he hurt you then forget him, and forget Jordan to." I smiled,"thanks bee, it'll take time to heal though...""And ill help you heal..." he said before kissing my forehead again, while hugging me. I sure do love this mech with all of my being...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.2K 790 23
Y/D is the heir to the Decepticon cause and throne, something that he never wanted yet was trapped by. Then, after a rather strange turn of events, h...
16.9K 435 12
This story is about Naomi Yeager, who is now the daughter of Cade Yeager and older sister of Tessa Yeager. Life hasn't been very nice to poor Naomi. ...
18.5K 537 13
What if Sam Witwicky had a twin sister. What if she got thrown into all the chaos her brother gets into. How will she react and what will happen when...
87.3K 1.7K 49
I DO NOT OWN TRANSFORMERS OR THE CHARACTERS! I ONLY OWN MY OWN CHARACTERS!! -WARNING- a lot of swearing and mature scenes! Description- Hi, my name...