Fake Husband II // Harry Styl...

By SxualStyles

"I loved him. Oh I loved him so much that it hurt, it brought me so much pain. He was one of those people eve... More

Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Please Read
Arranged
Pain
Alternate Ending.

Fake Husband II // Harry Styles

52.7K 718 105
By SxualStyles

Chapter 101 ; Truth

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

 I reach my shaky pale hands up to rub the silk of my dress. I smooth it out taking in a deep breath and looking in the mirror. Not even two years ago I was in this same spot freaking out about fake marrying Harry. Now here I was getting ready to do it for real. 

"Come on Shelly," I tugged on the hem on the dress. "I-I can't marry the guy, I don't even know what he looks like!"

Shelly let out a huff and flatened out the dress, wiping the tears from my cheek. "Please, this is the worst Publicty Stunt yet," I whimpered. 

She shook her head, her blond curls moving with her. "I'm sorry but you signed the papers-"

"I didn't know," I stomped my foot. "I'm just seventeen! No one gets married at that age! And how old is he?"

"Twenty one, now stop moving," She said. 

My lip trembled and I blinked back the tears, she rubbed my arm and kissed my cheek. "It will be okay after a year you can divorce."

"Wow," Niall breaths out.

I feel the blush creeping on my cheeks as I can't stop smiling. 

"It's not too much right?" I asked feeling inscure. 

He shakes his head, "No, god no, it's just...wow," He breaths out. 

I smiled looking back in the mirror, I patt down my dress that's tight from my chest to my waist and it starts flowing out. 

"I'm so nervous," I admit looking at Niall. "What if I trip?"

He chuckled probably imagining me falling on my face in my wedding dress. I let out a small giggle knowing it would be funny but at the same time really emrassaing. 

"Can I talk to you?" He asked sitting down. 

I notice he has a folder in his hands and he sits on the couch of my room. He pats the spot next to him and I smile softly sitting next to him. 

"What's on your mind sugar pie?" I say. 

He lets out a laugh. "Promise me you'll never say that again," He nudges me. 

"I'll try," I shrugged. 

He chuckled and hands me the folder. I go to open it but he stops clamping his hand over it, I look up at him raising an eyebrow. 

"What? Is this the part where you tell me I'll never be able to unsee what I've seen?" I asked. 

He smiled softly again, "I'll let you read this on your own. Legally I'm not allowed to tell you but I've read the contract over and over again, it never said anything about showing you. Before you read it I want you to know I never wanted to tell you this on your wedding day. But I couldn't let you keep going and making a mistake, I also want to aplogize for my mistake and how I took part in all of this. I hope one day you'll forgive me," He presses his lips on my forehead and stands. 

"Niall," I call as he reached the door. 

He turned and eyes me. "Yeah?"

"You don't need to worry about me, no matter what you did I'll find a way to forgive you. It can't be that bad," I say. 

He looks down. "Will I didn't mess up as big as him," He says stepping out and closing the door. 

Sherly steps in and smiled at me. I take the folder and stand, "I need to pee before this life changing moment so if you'll excuse me," I lie walking to the bathroom. 

She smiled and I walked in closing the door. I lock it and sit on the toliet as I open the folder. My heart is racing with each second. Harry promised he had stopped everything so I shouldn't find anything new. But as usual he has to push me and see how far I can go till I break. 

The folder holds a contract and Harry's signature at the bottom. I take in a deep breath and pull it out of the folder. I see certian things highlighted, which of course stick out the most from the paragraphs. 

'Harry shall be paid 5,000 dollars each week for playing the part of Adriana's Stars boyfriend.'

'Niall and Harry will stage a fight over the star.'

'This contract shall not be spoken to anyone, even Adriana Star.'

'If spoken off one can be sent to jail or held in court for a trial.'

'This contract expires in June of 2018, a three year long contract.'

My eyes water and I reach up taking off the veil from my head, a sob leaving my mouth. I place the papers back in the folder and grab the phone sitting on the sink. 

"Hello?" Jerome's voice is raspy and it sounds like he's just woken up. 

"Can I still call you for anything?" I sobbed out. 

I hear movements. "Hey, Adriana? What's wrong? Are you ok? Are the kids ok?" He asked. 

"Aren't you getting married?"

"No," I sniffled. "No, I'm sneaking out and I can't go home...can I just come over for a little while. Please?" I cried. 

"The keys under the mat," He says. 

I stand wiping my eyes as my make up is now all over my face. "Thank you," I say softly hanging up. 

I open the door and peek out to see Sherly sitting on the couch. She looks towards the other door and I catch a glimpse of Harry walking down the hallway. His smile bright and he has his arm around Louis. 

"Today's the day," I hear Harry say. 

But he's wrong, today's not the day and I don't think there will ever be a 'day'. I close the door and take my lower lip in between my teeth debating on how to leave. I look at the window and open it peering down.

I can make it, it's like a ten foot jump. I take off my heels and swing my body over the window gripping on to it as I look down. I take a deep breath and let go, letting out a grunt as I land on my feet. A hiss leaves my lips as my ankle starts to hurt but I ignore it limping as fast as I can to the car. 

"Hey," I knock on the window. 

Paul looks up, "Adriana-"

"I need my keys," I say. 

He looks at me taking in my appearance. "Have you never seen a runaway bride?" I say. "I need my keys quick."

"This isn't the best idea-"

"I'm a girl stuck in a shitty realtionship. I need to get out of it before he comes find me please," I whimper. 

Paul sighs grabbing the keys from his pocket. I thank him softly limping over to my car and getting in. I locked it and managed to start it just as I hear Sherly yelling my name out the bathroom window. 

 I ignore it stepping on the gas and making my way to Jeromes house. 

.

.

"I've never delt with a runaway bride, do they like ice cream or pizza?" He questions. 

I smile through my tears softly, "They like both."

He laughs handing me the ice cream with a spoon. I grab it opening it up, tears keep streaming down my face and I drop the spoon placing my head in my hands. I let myself cry my heart feeling like someone ripped it out of me and stomped all over it. 

"Shh," Jerome says walking over. 

I feel his arms wrap around me. "I know this must hurt," He says. "So so much, but you will get through this."

I shake my head as sobs leave my mouth, it must sound so bad in his ears but I don't care. I can't stop myself. 

"I want...I want my baby," I say. "I don't want to leave them with Harry."

"Shh-"

"N-No," I shake my head. "I need to get my baby, if I don't get them now Harry will get them and keep them until I show up at the door and talk to him."

"Hey hey," Jerome grabs my arms. "I'll get the babies, don't worry about it. You know what you're going to do?"

I shake my head as he smiled. "You're going to go up to my bedroom, find some thing that's comfertable. Change out of this dress, and take a nap. When you wake up I'll be here with your babies and pizza."

I nod, "Then I'll put them to sleep up stairs and you can cry and break anything you want," He promised. "But you don't want to cry in front of them okay?"

He kisses my forehead and grabs my car keys. "I'll be back before you know it."

"D-Don't forget Spencers teddy he drops it alot but he can't sleep with out it and Anne's binky."

He nods, "I won't."

I nod sniffling as I walk up the stairs, hopping that Jerome will be able to get my kids with out a problem from Harry.

.

{So I've decided to try this thing where it's a goal for each chapter. After it's been completed I will update the next chapter which I think it's fair. The power of me updating is literally in your hands. 

So here we gooooo!

30 votes

+

15 comments

=

Chapter 102.

No one should say "this is to much" because in the first Fake Husband you guys would sometimes do double or more then what I have requested!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318 10 16
Based on true events not edited >There it is that sentence which controls my life since two years, those words who ruined my life, those seven wo...
905K 30.7K 27
Renee Delilah Parker has never been too popular at school. She gets average grades, has two best friends and all she wants to do is get through her l...
83.3K 3K 47
I trusted him and- He lied. About everything. Β©riss1020