Loving Alpha Stone [Completed]

Oleh OBSESSIVEReaderr

At 17, She rescued herself from a disastrous relationship, her neglectful mother and poverty. She built a new... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1
2
3
4
Characters
5
A/N
6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
43.5
44
45
46
47
47.5
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
.
Epilogue I
Epilogue 1.5 (the wedding night)
Epilogue II

19

8.2K 294 5
Oleh OBSESSIVEReaderr

A/N : hey guys this chapter contains mature themes (nothing sexual) and mild violence.
Thanks for reading x
Kisses,
-J

"Sorry?"

"Oh don't play coy Estrella. I can smell him on you. I have quite a sensitive sense of smell." She replied smirking.

Sensitive sense of..

Mrs white?

She was a werewolf too?!

But how did she know I was going to live with Julius?

"I had a hunch. That and it was the only plausible reason for you to just up and leave on such short notice. Alphas tend to move their mates in with them pretty quickly!"

"Wait you're human! And you're mated to a wolf. That explains the scent." Damian spoke up.

"Pretty much." I shrugged laughing.

"But really dear I am very happy for you. I'd like to meet this mate of yours before you leave."

"Of course Mrs White"

"Wonderful. Well Damian and I will be down to say goodbye in a few minutes."

I nodded and we went our separate ways.

So my sweet old landlady had turned out to be a supernatural being too!

What are the odds?

I exited the elevator and made my way back to the apartment.

For some odd reason, I felt uneasy. I was suddenly feeling warm although it was a little breezy in the corridor. I was a few doors down from my destination when my arm was roughly grabbed. "Estrella. Long time no see."

Oh dear lord not this again!

"Oh Corey hi. Yeah I was staying at a friend's place for a couple of weeks."

"Oh well ok. But you're back now right?" He asked his grip tightening.

"Well no you see I'm actually moving. Today we just came back to finish packing up all our stuff."

"Really? Why? Where are you moving? Don't tell me it's with that man" His voice increasing in volume.

He let go of my hand and stepped forward as I moved back. I whimpered a little when my back hit the cold wall. My mouth stayed glued shut, making me unable to reply. Suddenly he slammed his fists against the wall either side of my head.

The unhinged look in his eyes turned my stomach inside out.

"What does he have that I don't Estrella? Tell me! I've loved you since the day you moved here. Why are you leaving me for him?" He was full on shouting now, the anger and hurt evident in his voice.

"You're meant to be my happily ever after, MINE."

"Corey..." I began, eyeing him cautiously.
Something told me I definitely wasn't going to be able to sweet talk my way out of this one.

"Fuck your stupid boyfriend. He doesn't deserve you at all. You're going to stay here with me and I'm going to enjoy every part of you. " I felt nauseous as soon as his hands made contact with my body.

"Corey no. Please stop it." I begged.

But he wasn't listening. I was hit with a wave of nostalgia.

Only this time, I wasn't going to be the vulnerable little girl.

I want going to go down without a fight. And I sure as hell was not going to let it happen to me for a second time!

I began kicking, screaming and clawing as hard as I could. My movements were erratic and volatile. Shocked by my actions Corey let go of me and stumbled back. I used this opportunity to push past him.

But he was too fast. Within seconds he had caught up with me and pinned me on the ground between his legs. I tried my best to wriggle my limbs free but to no avail.

I squirmed under his touch and screwed my eyes shut when he pinned my arms over my head.

I braced myself for the worst.

but it never came.

A roar resonated off the discoloured corridor walls before I felt all of Corey's weight being thrown off me in one swift movement.
I opened my eyes to find Julius beating Corey mercilessly, his eyes were flickering dangerously,more gold than green. The shock and slight fear I felt stopped me from moving.

Finally, I stood up, realising Corey was slipping in and out of consciousness. Placing a small hand on his arm, I pulled at Julius.

"Julius stop please. Don't kill him." I pleaded. His features softened considerably when he looked at me but he was torn. After a few moments of hesitation, he discarded Corey like a trash bag.

Still a little shaky I grabbed Julius' hand dragging him back to the apartment. Once we were inside I exhaled in efforts to calm myself down. I felt two strong arms wrap around my torso. I practically melted in his hold.

Our intimate moment was ruined by Penny, Alina and the rest of the guys emerging from the kitchen. "What's going on here?" Alina asked smirking.

"Nothing." Julius dismissed. I stared up at him gratefully. Thankfully, their attention was momentarily diverted to the front door as the bell rang. I moved out of Julius' grasp to answer it.

"Hello again hot stuff."

Julius was glued to my side again within seconds. He sniffed the air and growled at Damian who stepped back warily. He then stopped in his tracks, his demeanour changing, sniffing the air.

Alina walked forward from where she was standing with a similar, dazed expression.

Without hesitation the two approached one another, embracing each other.

"Mate"

Damian nuzzled Alina's neck as she warmed to his touch, purring in satisfaction.

"Oh God not another couple!" Penny grumbled.

It's like the two had forgotten the rest of us were present.

"Damian, Alina , Alina, Damian."

Julius cleared his throat in efforts to get their attention.

"So Damian I'll cut right to the chase, will you come back with us and join my pack to be with my sister?"

He a just about to answer when Mrs White came bustling in. "I cannot believe I left the cookies on the table. Well here they are and oh! What happened here?" She questioned looking at Alina and Damian's entwined hands.

"Ma this is my mate, Alina."

"Finally! Now I know I may see some grandkids before I go. It's so lovely to meet you dear. " The old lady smiled.

Damian shifted uncomfortably at the mention of children which didn't go unnoticed my his mate.

"And this is your mate Estrella?" She asked nodding towards Julius.

"Yeah this is Julius, Alina's brother"

"A pleasure meeting you, alpha Julius. "

"So when are you joining the pack Damian?"

"Ma..." he trailed off, his eyes evidently filled with guilt and sympathy.

Mrs White sighed. "You're leaving with them today aren't you?

The poor man looked torn between wanting to spend more time with his mother and moving to be with his mate.

"I know you just got back. But you need to go be with your mate. I will be just fine I have your father after all. Just make sure you come back and visit."

Alina looked visibly relieved at the decision for Damian to come back with us.

Once everything was packed and loaded in the cars we all said our final goodbyes.

"Alpha, I'd like word with you please." Mrs White said beckoning away and out of earshot.

I smiled, looking at the smitten new couple.

Then an idea formed.

Oh Alina was going to love this!

I coughed loudly to get their attention. "Hey guys there really isn't a lot of space in these two cars..

"But the whole back seat of Julius' car is vac...." I laughed giving Penny the "if you don't shut up right now " glare. Instantly she went quiet again, looking down at her phone screen.

"As I was saying I really don't want to leave my baby behind so would you two like to drive him back to the pack? I'm sure Alina knows the way."

"You sure Estrella? My mom told me how much you love that little collectors item"

Alina giggled at Damian's blatant disregard of Johnny. I glared at him briefly, making them both laugh.

"Johnny is not a collectors item. But yes I'm sure. Here are the keys. I haven't used him in weeks so he should have a full tank.

With that, the new couple made their way to my baby unlocking him and getting in.
As they were driving off, they stopped in front of me.

"Estrella tell my brother we'll see him back at the pack."

"alrighty kids don't have too much fun" I warned smirking.

As the car sped off, my phone beeped at the sound of an incoming message.

I owe you one you sneaky bastard - A

All in a days work!

"no way am I going in a car alone with you and your dreamboat boyfriend. I'm going with John and Daniel" Penny whined.

I was about to protest when she scurried away and Julius came back from his chat with Mrs White.

" Where'd everybody go?" He asked looking around

"No time I'll explain in the car, right now we've got to get to the diner.

The familiar smell of fast food and pastry hit me as soon as I walked in. It felt like months since I'd been here. I grabbed Julius' hand, approaching the counter in search of Rob.

"Hey handsome what can I get for you?" A annoying sickly sweet voice piped up. I rolled my eyes at Lacey who yet again shamelessly pretended like I wasn't there.

A leopard doesn't change its spots right ?

"Well you can get your boss for me." He replied unfazed at her subtle attempt at flirting.

She scowled at me briefly before going to get Rob. Moments later he emerged warily eyeing Julius.

"Estrella. It's so nice to see you. I was so surprised when your sister called to ask for a month's leave on your behalf. Come let's talk in my office."

Julius was about to speak but I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his cheek. He then pulled me to him for a more intimate kiss. It was demanding and passionate ; as if he was staking his claim. We were interrupted by Lacey coughing up a storm, Obviously not impressed. I pulled away and followed Rob to his office my face still incredibly warm.

"Have a seat. So what brings you back 2 days early?"

"Well actually I'm here because I'm moving away and.."

"You won't be needing your job here anymore"He finished.

"Yeah. I'm sorry it's such short notice it's just there have been some pretty big changes in my life."

"I understand."

I laughed in my mind. No you really don't!

"This wouldn't have anything to do with that boyfriend if yours would it? Is he forcing you to quit? Estrella if you're in an abusive relationship.."

"No no no sir I assure you I am not. This was solely my decision. Yes I am moving in with my boyfriend and with all my uh new responsibilities it would he best if I found a job closer to home."

Luckily he bought my poorly worded explanation.

"Well he does make enough for the both of you I mean Stone security systems is a huge multinational company. If this is what you really want then do be it."

How did he know Julius owned Stone security systems?

Well the company was well known and Julius was a bit of a celebrity in the business world.

He fished out my last pay cheque from his desk and handed it to me.

"Good luck with everything Estrella. Just remember you deserve the best. You're one of the strongest women I know and you are, without a doubt, very special. Send my best wishes to Penelope." He shook my hand and walked me back out to the diner. I thought about my boss' last words to me.

What did he mean by I was 'special'?

"Leave me alone you know I've got a girlfriend."

"I promise you I'm better in bed than your little girlfriend. spend one night with me and you won't even remember her name."

My smile faltered slightly as I stared at Lacey YET AGAIN flirting with my boyfriend.
As always Julius paid her no attention.

My patience dissipated when she reached out and stroked his arm.

Oh no you don't you little wretch!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.4M 118K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...
754K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
1M 31.1K 32
Alpha Gage was known for his ruthless army when threatened and his words... or lack thereof. It was said that he didn't speak much and when he did it...
42.4K 2.2K 41
The last thing Mateo Kane wants is a mate. As the second born Alpha son, with no responsibilities, his plans for himself do not include settling down...