Patch Me Up (Shizuo x Izaya)

By lenkamijoushion

(HighSchool AU) Shizuo is a troublesome high school student who can't help but get an injury every now and th... More

Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up
Patch Me Up

Patch Me up

537 30 7
By lenkamijoushion

Chapter 18
------------------------

Izaya's pov:

I deep sigh escaped my lips as kodota bit down my neck. He pulled away and stared at me like staring down at a dead rat. "I've been trying to get a reaction from you for about 15 minutes. Are you even paying fucking attention to me!?" He snapped.

I flinched and made an apologetic face. "Sorry..." he huffed and smirked, "somethin that toy of yours did?" My expression changed from apologetic to aggression. Even though he was right, I didn't like him pointing it out. And he's not my toy...

His smirk only widened when I avoided his gaze. He grabbed my chin surprising me and squished my cheeks between his fingers. "Forget about him. Now. I need your full attention. Or else." He strictly instructed me. I gulped and nodded. With a snicker, he dived in and started to manipulate my body.

Disgusting....

7:34 AM

I yawned and rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes. My back...so sore...and not to mention I'm late again. I took a deep breath and hurriedly got ready for work. I reached within 20 minutes and ran through the halls. I need to reach the clinic. I need to reach th-

suddenly I bumped into someone and lost my balance. "Woah-!" "Got you!" I shut my eyes tightly and grabbed onto whoever saved me from slipping onto the hard marble flooring. "Are you alright...?" I slowly opened my eyes looking up at my savior. "I'm fi-" my words stopped processing when my eyes landed upon Shizuo. The one who caught me. I let go immediately and stumbled backwards. He seemed surprised but soon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I only caught you cause of my reflexes." He turned to leave. I involuntarily grabbed his arm and clutched the fabric of his uniform tightly. He stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at me in shock. Realization hit me and I pulled my hand back. Running past him, I crashed into the clinic doors and shut them tight, sliding my back against them.

I bought my hands up to my face and rubbed my eyes. I don't know...I don't know why my tears won't stop. How can a 1st year be able to do this to me? I feel like a broken wrecked doll. A doll that's been played with too much. It's only been 3 weeks, how can I be so helplessly in love with him?

----------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
122K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
127K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...