𝖁𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕷�...

By bangtanbeanz

{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Glossary

3

271 14 3
By bangtanbeanz

~?~
I was running as fast as I could to some place where I would be alone. I was with my friends a few moments ago, but I had forgotten it was a full moon and I had started to change.
Bumping into that woman caused me to panic, because I was still on the street while changing into the monster that I am. My face grew out into a snout and I was closer to turning into my wolf form. I turn sharply into an alley and almost run into a trash can. I yelp loudly in surprise and try to cover my mouth in time so that I don't wake anyone up.
Now, I felt my body reforming. My knees bent backwards, sending a sharp pain through my legs. My hands shrink and shift into paws, my toenails growing out and scratching against the pavement. My tailbone grows out into a large tail, whipping around like a huge tree branch of fur and muscle. When the transformation is over, I cry in pain, unable to control myself anymore. All I had to do now was sit and wait for the full moon to be over. Then I could change back and get home.
And prepare for the next full moon.

⚪︎ ◦ ☀︎ ☁︎☽ ◦ ⚪︎
(Edited)
Yes I know, this was a SUPER short chapter, but be prepared for another chapter tomorrow lol. Please don't hate me!
-bangtanbeanz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526 93 18
"Seoyoon?" You turn to look at his nervous form. You gently reach his hands and intertwine with yours. You smile at him reassuringly. "You okay? You...
16.2K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
28.2K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
The Ace Killer By Yoo Nabi

Mystery / Thriller

180 17 9
"You've never shown your face nor revealed your identity to me. I'm foolish to think that you are a good person. You are nothing but a cowa-" You sto...