Ramos/// a Anthony Ramos fanf...

By heywhatsuphello16

besties don't read this book. I'm keeping it up for the sole purpose of views It's horrible. I mean it. More

Chapter 1
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Ending
1k!!!
Wattys 2K18
Sequel?

Chpt 19

438 5 0
By heywhatsuphello16

Back in New York.

Cameron's POV
"Ant, baby, I told Renee a while back that we would babysit and that just so happens to be tonight." I smile.
He smiles back instantly. "Okay!" He beams. "Oh my god, that was adorable." I squeal.
He smiles and hugs me. I lay my lips on his forehead and smile. His heads in my shoulder. "You smell so good." He says. I lift his head up and kiss him.
Suddenly, there's a knock on the door and Anthony rushes off to open it. My body immediately goes cold.
Renee stood there with her son, Benjamin, and her husband, Alexis. "Hi Renee! Hi Alexis! Hi Ben!" I finish crouching to his level and smiling at him.
"Thank you guys so much!! No PDA though." She scolds. I look at Anthony and him and I shrug at the same time.
        "Bye Ben. Mommy and daddy love you. Bye guys. Hurt my kid, I'll hurt you." She threatens. I put my hands up and smile.
"He's in good hands." I wink. I used to babysit when I was younger. They leave and I shut the door smiling at Ben and Anthony already playing with Lego's.
"Whatcha guys making?" I ask. "A truck!" Ben smiles. "Awesome!" I high five both of them.

3 hours later

"Thank you, my kids still whole and looks like he had fun!" Renee smiles. "Here's the money." Alexis says.
I push his hand away and shake my head. "Nope, no need. We had fun. No money needed." Anthony smiles completing my thought.
"Bye!" They say as they leave. Anthony and I wave in silence. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too." He whispers back before kissing me.

Cute way to end the chapter.

A/N
So I found the perfect person to play Cameron and I'm literally so excited. It's Madison Beer. I will start to put the cast thing at the bottom of every chapter. Also, I will most likely add a picture of her on top of every chapter.

I actually don't know how to do that so could someone help me do that? By like direct messaging me, please?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 87 26
A lams modern college AU There'll be trigger warning at the top of chapters for angst or smut. John sad turtle boi, Alex smart coffee boi
30.1K 1.3K 27
~~ His hand brushes against mine, sending electricity up my arm, to my cheeks, flushing them red. I'm the bad-guy in his story. Why does he make me f...
3.7K 26 16
sadly, I've decided to give up on this book. but still feel free to read it and if you want me to continue it please comment and give me ideas. I'm n...
71.2K 1.4K 25
deleting this book soon. i do not support david no longer.