Peace And Love On The Planet...

By Mcg333

(y/n) clay hasnt been in contact with her family since she was 10, being forced to live with her grandmother... More

welcome! (a/n)
New Brother...
Loss Of A Friend...
New Friends...
Guardian...
Small Feelings...
(a/n)
Nightmare Attack...
I Miss You...
Important A/n
Sorry...
Just Friends...
(a/n)
You dont love me...
Stand By Me (important A/n)
The Warnings....
Dang.... (a/n)
Help Heal My Wounds...
Geez... (a/n)
Forget His Name...
WOOOHOOOO!!!!! (a/n)
Bonding...
(a/n)
Theres a first for everything...
4th of july!
Telling Dad...
Im Scared Of Bees (a/n)
Carry On Jacks...
😲 (important A/n)
Trouble
My Guardain Hero
Changes...
Long way from then.
help? (a/n)
Important A/N
UPDATE MUST READ

The Bond...

2.2K 58 15
By Mcg333

(A/n)

XD so yeah i can update a little more since i dont go to my mom's house this weekend i thought i did... oh well... oh and this is my second time writing this stupid chapter bc my previous 'save' didnt save! Stupid!!!

*warning contains language*

Song: say something (Justin Timberlake/Lyrics)

(Y/n's pov)

Bee had told me that he and everyone had a Holoform, basicly a human version of themselves. I smiled at the fact bee could be my size (Not like that you dirty minders), i mean it would be awkward if i was dating a 16 foot robot alien from another planet. "Hey bee? Can you drive me to Jackson's house...?" I asked, the yellow mech nodded then transformed. His holoform was already in his alt-mode, i sat right next to bee. I rested my head on his shoulder, at this rate i didnt give a crap if i showed my affection towards bee. Bee really did deserve my affection instead of that loser Jackson, Bee said he'd go with me to tell Jackson that we're done. I really needed to do this, if Jackson slapped me so hard i fell to the ground. What says he wont hit and abuse me if we get in fights,"thanks bee..." i smiled before kissing his cheek. I then got out of bee's alt-mode and walked up to Jackson's door, i knocked and jackson answered. "(Y/n)! I thought i lost you!!" He said before hugging me,"Jackson... im not here to come back to you... im here to say its over..." i said pushing him off of me. "What?! Please give me another chance! Come on babe! We have a thing, a beautiful thing! You just want to throw that away?!" He said franticly, then i saw bee's holoform walk up to us. "You threw that away when you slapped (y/n) and flirted with Jordan!" Bee growled and hugged me close, i looked up at bee. He had a small blush on his face, i smiled and snuggled close to bee. I showed affection toward bee infront of Jackson, letting him know i liked bee better. "FINE RUN AWAY WITH THAT LITTLE WHORE!!!" Jackson yelled at us. I coward at his words,"LOOK WHOSE TALKING!!! AT LEAST SHE ISNT FLIRTING WITH OTHERS WHILE DATING SOMEONE!!!" Bee growled and lead our way to his alt-mode.

*mini timskip*

I smiled at bee,"Bee... why did you stand up for me?" I asked as bee drove us back to the scrapyard, i felt his holoform tense. "I- (y/n) i have a crush on you..." he admitted, i smiled and snuggled up to him. "I do to bee..." i said before giving him a small kiss on his cheek, bee tense more. I felt him relax after a minute, i hugged him. "Bee, ive liked you before i even started to date Jackson...." i said, bee hugged me back,"ive liked you since the day we meet (y/n)..." he said. I smiled more,"(y/n) would you... ya know..." bee said. "I dont know... what is it?" He blushed,"ya know... go out with me?" I nodded and hugged him tight. "Gladly..."

(A/n)

Wow ok that took forever XD but yeah... i got nothing to say...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.9K 54
Hiding amongst the mountain peaks, (Y/N) (L/N) knew she would be found at some point. Whether it would be by the Autobots, Decepticons or her past, s...
167K 4.5K 37
Lora Creed, a 15 year old girl, comes across a lost Cybertronian relic in the middle of Jasper, Nevada. She is totally unaware of what will happen to...
7.4K 198 19
What if home is the most dangerous place to be... *** When Skye just turned 10, a horrible murder took...
39.1K 816 30
I know, lousy title but I couldn't think of anything. Anyways, this is a side story to my The Wolf-Con and the Cadet series, though this one is all...