Extra Ordinary

By peoplespetpeeve

Alex thinks he's nothing but ordinary John could beg to differ He thinks Alex is extraordinary Alex thinks... More

Introduction
After class
That one chapter
The restaurant
The boys in lovvee
Boat Ride
Lit party chapter
Ze fight
Spoopy dreams
The breakup
Read
One last time
Their pasts
Valentines Day
Fucking John
Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!
Thomas is problematic
Make out- i mean, make up
John's art teacher
Graduation
Edit

I hate you

212 8 4
By peoplespetpeeve

John POV

I woke up from a strange dream... about Alex being eaten by Philip? I knew it was simply a nightmare, and that I shouldn't worry about it, but just to make sure, I reached over to hold my lover. He wasn't there.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The 3:04 moonlight glimmering through my window, casting light onto the spot where Alex should have been. I stumbled over to what used to be his room, now turned into an office, and leaned against the door frame. He didn't seem to notice me, so I walked closer.

"Alex, come back to sleep. Can you please take a break tonight?" I asked groggily.

"I have an important meeting with Mr. Washington early today, Before dawn. I need to work a bit before I get ready in a few minutes." Alex murmured.

"Dude, it's like 3 AM! I doubt Washington is even awake right now." I argued.

"Oh... fuck. Well, since I'm already up and wide awake-"

"Nope, not today! Good try though!" I cut Alex off, then carried him bridal back to the bedroom.

"All I want to do is work, what's wrong with that?" He reasoned, while I sat him down.

"Oh, so you don't want to do me?" I asked, knowing he hated when I made a dirty joke during an argument.

"John! You know I hate that! I hate arguing! I hate my classmates! I hate everyone! I hate hate everything!" He complained.

Okay, this was serious. He obviously wasn't in the best of moods, no shit, and I didn't know what to do. This wasn't he first time he's complained about hating everything, though. However, I never knew what to say in the moment. For some reason, my emotions decided that I should be angry, unfortunately.

"You hate everything? You hate me? Cause earlier this night I was fucking you. You hate that too? Is that why you want Jefferson-"

"Don't bring him into this! Or what happened! It has nothing to do with-"

We were basically cutting each other off left and right at that point.

"You're the one who brought hating me into this! You know what? I can't stand you right now! You can sleep in your office instead!" I yelled, pointing to my door.

He was silent for a moment, then left, mumbling about something I couldn't understand.

Alex POV

Fuck. Had John just broken up with me? I was trying not to cry.

He was going to leave, just like everyone else. I knew it. Right when I saw his perfect face I knew, he's going to leave when I need him most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 997 18
"Joan"...."Here, and I prefer John." John is a he NOT a she, how many more times would he have to say that? When Alex and John, two internet fri...
7.1K 372 42
Alexander Hamilton is a freshman at King's College. He meets Lafayette, Hercules Mulligan, the Schuyler Sisters, and of course John Laurens. Alexande...
34K 1.6K 43
Mostly lams... and mullette and Jeffmads with some philiodosia mixed in for good measure.
8.2K 951 43
well, here we are. everything is inside 😌 - this story has so much effort into it, like y'all imma cry???? how- if you wouldnt mind really hyping th...