The Pain In My Heart (A DDLC...

By SpadesWatermelonV2

Remember when the Ultimatum was the final chapter? I guess that's no longer a thing XD. It's okay though, I e... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One: Live Your Life Part I
Chapter Two: Live Your Life Part II (P)
Chapter Three: Drunk On Love (P)
Chapter Four: Love Sick (P)
Chapter Five: I Did It, My Way. (P)
Chapter Six: I Got What You Need (P)
Chapter Seven: Lone Ranger (P)
Chapter Eight: Sort 'Em Out (P)
Chapter Nine: They Don't Care (P)
Chapter Ten: Pressure In The Air (P)
Chapter Eleven: I Can't Help, Falling In Love With You (P)
Chapter Twelve: 'Till I Collapse (P)
Chapter Thirteen: I Want To Go Home... (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #1
Chapter Fourteen: Sealed Friendships (P)
Chapter Fifteen: We Can Change... (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #2
Chapter Sixteen: Nostalgic Touch (P)
Chapter Seventeen: Crying Angels (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #3
Chapter Eighteen: Long Time, No See
Chapter Nineteen: Who Do You Love? (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #4
Chapter Twenty: What I Missed With You (P)
Chapter Twenty-One: Mo' Murda
Chapter Twenty-Two: Chasing Cars
Odyssey Journel Entry #5
Chapter Twenty-Three: Until The End Of Time
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Sad Ride
Chapter Twenty-Five: Whiskey River
Odyssey Journel Entry #6
Chapter Twenty-Six: I Do What I Gotta Do (P)
Chapter Twenty-Seven: I'll Be Missing You (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #7
Chapter Twenty Eight: I Won't Leave You (P)
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Imperial Serial Killer
Chapter Thirty: Love It Or Hate It (P)
Chapter Thirty-Two: Hurt and Damaged
Chapter Thirty Three: A Tearful Good-bye (Remastered)
Chapter Thirty-Four: You Needed Me (Remastered) (P)
Epilogue (Remastered)
Odyssey Journel Entry Final Statement
-IDK-

Chapter Thirty-One: There Won't Be A Next Time (P)

1K 20 48
By SpadesWatermelonV2

"H-Hello Spencer..." Odysseus said.

"Oh, you remodeled." I said. I looked around Odysseus's dream kingdom to see that she remodeled it. It was actually quite pretty.

"Y-Yeah...thank you..." She said.

Odysseus seemed embarrassed about something.

"What's the matter Odysseus?" I asked.

"N-Nothing...about what I said earlier..." She said.

"Odysseus..." I said.

I walked towards her and grabbed her hand. She had a look of her surprise on her face.

"I love you, you don't have to take back anything..." I said.

Odysseus smiled at me but she tried to cover it. I just smiled back at her. She took her hand back and an orb of light appeared between her hands.

"Thank you for saving me...so I'm gonna pay you back." She said.

"Odysseus that's not necessa-"

Suddenly a bright flash of light came over my eyes and I was blinded. I lost my balance as I looked down at the ground that I was now standing on.

I almost fell but hit a wall. I looked at my feet and saw that I was wearing black dress shoes.

I had a tuxedo on to match too. I looked around and saw that I was at a wedding of some sort. I was at...Noah's wedding...

"I'm giving you a chance Spencer...a chance to say goodbye." Odysseus whispered in my mind.

A lump appeared in my throat as I saw that I was in the dining area. I was standing before a small table that Monika, Drew, and Khalil were sitting.

They all looked at me confused.

"Spencer, sit down. You haven't finished your steak yet." Monika said.

I walked away without saying a word and walked towards Noah's table. He was sitting with Jacob and Natsuki. Natsuki was smiling the entire time.

I approached Noah and tapped his shoulder.

"Noah...do you have a moment..." I said.

"Yeah, just give me a sec."

"It's important..."

"Erm...okay I guess."

Noah got up and Natsuki looked at me angrily. I really hated to take Noah away from her, but he needed to know.

I rushed to the outside of the dining area and Noah followed closely. He stood in front of me and looked at me confused.

"What's going on, Spence?" He asked.

"Noah I'm..."

I felt as if I was about to burst into tears.

"I'm...I'm so sorry. I'm sorry you had to do that to me..." I said.

"What are you talking about? You mean back at blackwater?"

"No not that...it's too hard to explain. Just...I need you to promise me something."

"Spencer?"

"Promise me that you'll take care of Monika and you'll love her just the same." I said.

"Love her? What do you mean? That's your girl Spencer..."

"Noah... promise me..."

"Spenc-"

"Promise me!"

"O-Okay I will. I'm just so confused at what you're telling me."

"Thank you Noah...I can never repay you."

"What's going on here?" Natsuki said as she walked out. She scanned me up and down with an annoyed look.

"Oh, Spencer just had something important to tell me...we can go back now." Noah said.

"Yeah, let's go." Natsuki said as she latched onto Noah's arm. I watched as they slowly walked away from me.

"Hey Noah..." I said.

"Yeah?"

"I saw you as a brother that I never had. Thank you...and goodbye." I said.

Natsuki pulled Noah away before he could respond to me. I walked away towards the exit of the church we were in.

I walked towards a doorway that was labled exit and opened the door. A bright light shined through the door and I stepped into it.

Everything went black as I slowly opened my eyes. I was back to the reality that I belong.

I tried to get up but Natsuki's completely wrapped herself around me. It was almost funny seeing her and Noah getting married, and now an exact copy of her is cuddling with me.

I slowly got up and got out of bed. I tried to walk away but Natsuki grabbed me by the back of my shirt.

"Stoooooop...don't go. You're so waaarm." She said.

"I gotta get my day started sometime, Natsuki." I said.

Natsuki let go of me and wrapped the blanket around herself. I guess she was tired from last night...even though we didn't do anything.

A guy can hope though.

I walked out of the room and saw Sayori sitting on the couch. She was playing her game again. Odysseus sat next to her and was again, watching in horror at what she was doing.

I sat down on the couch and watched her play. She was playing Black Ops 1 on recruit difficulty...

"Yeah! Fuck you Drago-Bitch!" Sayori cheered.

"S-Sayori! Language!" Odysseus said.

I guess it was clear that angels don't like it when people curse. I watched as Sayori drowned a russian guy in the game she played.

I started to feel sick to my stomach at that sight. My hands were shaking as I watched Sayori play her game.

Events started to flash in my eyes as I remembered drowning Michael...in that diesel fuel.

"My turn..." I heard Crystalline whisper in my ear.

My vision went black again. I appeared in a black forest and looked around.

"Crystalline? Where are you?" I called out.

"What? Just because you saved my sister doesn't mean I like you! There's still one sin left Spencer. You failed. Tomorrow is the day of a new." Crystalline said.

I couldn't see her at all. All's I saw was a foggy dark forest. The forest began to glitch like a computer screen and all's I could see now was... Monika?

"Hehehehe....hahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Demonika said.

"What the hell?!" I said.

"You failed! You failed! You failed! Spencer please help me... You failed! You failed! You failed!"

I heard Crystalline through Monika's chanting. She was trying to break free.

"You can do it Spencer..."

My vision went black and I woke up. I lifted my head to see that Sayori and Odysseus didn't even notice that I passed out.

Sayori's game character was swimming to the surface of an ocean and it seemed that Sayori was holding her breath with him.

I got up and walked towards my room. I open the door to it and walked over to my nightstand.

I picked up the photo of me with Noah and Jacob. I recalled how Odysseus gave me this photo a little while after the event.

"Hey Spencer..." Natsuki said, standing in the doorway and taking me by surprise. She was still wearing her pajamas.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Who is that in that picture?" Natsuki asked, pointing at the picture I was holding. I looked down at Noah's face and then back at Natsuki.

"A very good man."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 0 21
Just a DDLC fanfic with nothing but my own perception of certain things. In the end, I just do this for fun. A little something you should know: this...
58.3K 1K 37
The story we've all been waiting for, the final chapter. The last installment in the DDLC Trilogy...well I guess it's not a trilogy anymore. Nonethel...
6.6K 313 34
RECONSTRUCTED! Following the events of the wedding, Noah and company are thrown right back into the chaos as they discover that the Third Eye is runn...
83.9K 3.2K 87
Natsuki and Yuri always fight, despite both always wishing it was different. One day changes it all when Natsuki decides to step up for her purple ha...