Extra Ordinary

By peoplespetpeeve

Alex thinks he's nothing but ordinary John could beg to differ He thinks Alex is extraordinary Alex thinks... More

Introduction
After class
That one chapter
The restaurant
The boys in lovvee
Boat Ride
Lit party chapter
Ze fight
The breakup
Read
One last time
Their pasts
Valentines Day
Fucking John
Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!
Thomas is problematic
I hate you
Make out- i mean, make up
John's art teacher
Graduation
Edit

Spoopy dreams

267 11 14
By peoplespetpeeve

John POV

Classes felt like they were becoming longer, and I didn't know why. I was in my final class, when Peggy ran up to me.

"Hey! I'm sitting next to you today! Don't ask why." She said.

"Umm ok...?" I replied.

It was suspicious, but I mean ok.  

The day finally ended, and I headed back home. I couldn't wait to see Alex.

***

I heard the usual knock (Alex had given up on even trying to open the door) and  got up to answer it. To my surprise, it was Theodosia.

"So, I need to tell you something. I heard from Eliza that she heard from Angelica that Alex and Jefferson got in a really big fight. Like, physical dude. Apparently it was a few days ago, but I just found out. I'm not sure if Alex got hurt, but maybe check on him?" She explained.

"Great. Thanks for telling me, I'll see if he's okay." I sighed.

A few minutes after Theodosia left, Alex knocked on the door.

"So tell me, did you get in a fight with Jefferson?" I asked, opening the door.

"What? No, n-no way. Why would you think that?" Alex lied.

"You're absolute shit at lying, Alexander."  I replied, both of us sitting down on the couch.

"I'm not- ok, fine, I got in a fight! Big deal!"

"I just want to know if you're okay."

"I'm fine! Everything's fine..."

"Alex I-"

"I'M FINE, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled.

"O-Okay." I mumbled.

I wasn't sure why he was being so defensive. But I knew I should respect his wishes, so I stood up.

"W-Wait! Where are you going?" He asked.

Alex POV

"Away from you."

The words felt like knives through my heart as I watched him leave. What the hell had I done? I ran after him.

"Don't leave!" I said.

"Isn't that what you want?" John asked.

"No, I just... I'm not in a great mood." I answered.

"No shit Sherlock." He replied.

"Please don't leave me!"

"Honestly, fuck you Alexander Hamilton."

In that moment, everything hurt. It couldn't be real, could it? I stood there while he walked away. Tears ran down my cheeks.

"Alex... Alex!? Wake up!" A familiar voice spoke.

I looked around, I was in bed. John was the one who had woken me up. I looked up at him, and he had a concerned look on his face .

"Are you okay? You were talking in your sleep, and then you started crying."

"Don't ever leave me again!" I cried.

"What? What the hell are you talking about?" He asked.

"You know what I'm- oh. It was a dream..." I realized.

"Uh, Yeah. What happened?"

"Well we got in a fight and you broke up with me and I got super sad and I didn't know what to do and so-"

I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. The feeling flooded my senses. It was too perfect, everything about him. After a few minutes, we pushed away, catching our breath. I couldn't really fall asleep, so he turned on some Mean Girls, while I read. It wasn't too long until he fell asleep in my lap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.4K 29
(THIS STORY IS COMPLETE) John has always been able to hear the thoughts of people who liked him. He's always heard girls voices all around him. 'He's...
6.7K 370 42
Alexander Hamilton is a freshman at King's College. He meets Lafayette, Hercules Mulligan, the Schuyler Sisters, and of course John Laurens. Alexande...
56.9K 3.3K 60
Alexander and his wife, Elizabeth, decide to move to grow their family. Alex has a job under Jefferson Corporation, while Eliza is a stay-at-home mom...
7.7K 867 43
well, here we are. everything is inside 😌 - this story has so much effort into it, like y'all imma cry???? how- if you wouldnt mind really hyping th...