You're My Only Direction

Por KierstenIn1Derland

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are best mates, best mates and nothing more. Louis is dating Eleanor, and th... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Sixteen

1.3K 23 0
Por KierstenIn1Derland

              Okay, so this chapter is really short, but this is the first Niall POV, so that's pretty exciting...

              Niall’s POV

            “Where have you lads been?” I asked with a huge grin as Louis and Harry strolled into the hotel lobby with beaming smiles and pink cheeks. They had their arms linked like they always do and something about the familiar action made me grin even wider.

            “Hi, Ni!” Harry and Louis replied in unison, waving spastically at me.

            “We went to the park!” Louis announced with a giddy grin.

            “That sounds nice,” I said wistfully. “I bet it was a really fun date.” And that’s when it struck me: Liam has never taken me on a date! That bastard. But then again I suppose it goes both ways…I haven’t asked him on a date either…

            “It was the best date I’ve ever been on,” Harry whispered, drawing closer to Louis and pulling him into a kiss. Oh god, I hope Liam and I never get like that. PDA is NOT my style. But it would be nice if he acknowledged our relationship outside of the bedroom at least a little… I mean it’s like we live in two separate worlds, lovey-dovey bedroom world and then just-mates everywhere else world. And it’s not like this only happens when we are out and about in front of the press. Oh no, it’s pretty much all the time…even when we are only around the lads! I have to initiate everything…it gets so tiresome. Sometimes I wish he would just man up and take complete control. Niall could use some rough lovin’. Wait what the fuck am I saying; did I seriously just think that thought? Dear god.

Ugh, I just wish he would show me that he really wants me. Or at least take me on a god damn date. I know that we are keeping our relationship a secret from management and…well…the whole world, but still I mean two blokes going out to dinner alone at a nice restaurant isn’t that weird…

            Okay maybe that’d be a little weird…but I mean he could take me to a movie or something! Anything really, I just need to know that we’re on the same page with our relationship. I know he kept insisting that we come out during that meeting with Simon, but I think that was just the heat of the moment; he had never acted like that or even made a mention of us coming out before.

            Oh Liam, can’t you just make this simple like Louis and Harry? There’s no bullshit in their relationship. They just love each other; there are no stupid games or misunderstandings. And if they have a misunderstanding they always talk it out, they don’t try to keep things secret and they hardly try to conceal their relationship. Liam almost seems embarrassed to be with me… Alright that’s it.

            I stormed over to the elevator, ignoring Harry and Louis’ confused exclamations of “Niall where are you going?” from behind me. I smashed my finger into the call elevator button and tapped my foot impatiently as I awaited its arrival.

            Finally, it arrived and I stomped inside, hands clenched in angry fists. I punched the 7th floor button and leaned against the wall, fuming, as the lift slowly hummed up to my floor.

            The elevator dinged and the doors slowly slid apart. Immediately I sprinted to our room and began pounding on the door with all my might. I had the room key on me, but I relished in the thought of him being forced to get up and let me in. I heard slow footsteps and finally the door creaked open slightly. Liam poked his head out and peered at me with glazed eyes, I must have woken him from a nap. My anger slightly faded at that fact, but then I remembered my intentions and it flooded back.

            He looked at me curiously as he saw the angry color swelling up from my neck and into my cheeks. He backed away from the door, allowing me to enter the room. I looked him up and down, noticing that he was shirtless. I flushed an even darker shade of red and was glad that I was already crimson with rage so Liam wouldn’t notice my reaction to his sculpted pecs and his washboard abs. His tanned skin…his chiseled biceps… FOCUS GOD DAMN IT!

            “Liam, we need to talk!” I shouted spontaneously after staring at him for at least five minutes.

            “What’s wrong, Ni?” He whispered, his chocolate brown eyes growing wide with concern as he drew closer to me. He cupped my cheek in his hand and slowly brushed his thumb across the skin. I sighed as his eyes locked with mine; his gaze was just so intoxicating. I could stare into those deep brown orbs for hours…

            “No, STOP,” I insisted, smacking his hand away from me. Liam looked at me with an extremely hurt expression and backed away several feet. “Don’t act so loving towards me when you don’t mean it!”

            “Why would you ever think that I don’t mean it?” Liam asked, rushing over to me but still keeping some distance between us.

            “Because, you only ever kiss me or touch me or even look at me when we are here, in the bedroom. Anywhere else we go you just completely ignore me! You’re obviously ashamed to be with me. It’s like all you want me for is to have someone to snog at the end of the day! You act like I mean nothing to you and I can’t handle these mixed signals! Either you want me or you don’t. Either you love me or you don’t. You can’t have it both ways!” I bellowed.

            “And you haven’t even taken me on a date,” I choked out as an afterthought.

            “Niall James Horan, don’t you ever dare think that I’m ashamed of you. I love you more than anything. The only reason that I don’t do anything is because I thought that’s what you wanted. You wanted to keep our relationship a secret from the world so that’s what I’ve been doing. I never meant to make you feel unloved,” Liam whispered, placing his hand back on my cheek and smiling at me. “And as for the date…just name the place and I’ll be there.”

            My breath hitched in surprise; this was not at all what I had been expecting. I thought…well I’m not even sure what I thought.

            “Oh Liam,” I sighed, wrapping my arms around him and burrowing my face into his neck.

            “And Niall, I promise I want you for more than snogging,” Liam whispered, his lips brushing against my ear. “Although it’s great, I love everything about you not just that.”

            I felt my face flush bright red at this comment. I wasn’t sure where to go from here and I didn’t want to know that he caught me off guard so I decided to play it off as a joke.

“Oh, good I was worried that I was just another one of your whores,” I replied with a grin.

            “None of my whores could ever compare to you,” Liam grinned, wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me off the ground. I gasped in surprise as he brushed his lips against mine, just swift chaste kisses that left me yearning for more. I dug my nails into his shoulder blades, trying to get my point across. It worked.

            Liam nipped at my bottom lip, coaxing a groan from my throat. Suddenly Liam tossed me onto his bed and just looked at me from across the room. His head was cocked to the side and he was studying me with a look of curiosity on his face. I huffed in annoyance and he smirked at me. Did Liam Payne just smirk at me? I think so… Liam Payne DOES NOT smirk…where the fuck is this coming from?

            I was so astounded by that stupid smirk on Liam’s face that I hadn’t noticed him slowly prowling towards me in a very lion-esque manner. The thing that finally drew me out of my thoughts was him pouncing on top of me and slamming his lips to mine. The force of his weight slammed my back into the mattress. Once again I gasped in surprise.

            Liam planted both of his hands on the mattress on either side of my face in a very predatory position. He nipped at my bottom lip again then slowly trailed gentle kisses down to my neck. His warm breath tickled my skin and I had to bite my tongue to prevent my giggles. Suddenly Liam bit down into the skin of my neck, causing me to dig my nails into his back and release a lengthy moan of pleasure.

            Liam pulled away and a grin spread across his face as he inspected his handiwork.

            “Don’t be too proud Payne,” I whispered huskily as I gently felt the swiftly bruising flesh of my neck.

            “That’s gonna last days; I deserve to be proud,” he smirked as he pressed his lips back to mine with a burning hunger in his eyes. Liam slowly ran his hands along my torso and up under my shirt. A shiver coursed up my spine in response to his cold hands on my heated skin. I felt his grin against my lips, but only for a moment before he ripped my shirt off of me in one fluid motion.

            Suddenly I felt very self conscious; sure Liam had seen me without a shirt before but I knew this was different. This was more…at least it was going to be. I could see where this was going…and it was going there quickly. My cheeks flushed deep crimson as I noticed him watching me.

            “There’s no need to feel self conscious, Niall, I think you’re perfect,” Liam whispered, leaning into me and planting a gentle kiss on my neck.

            That only made me blush an even darker red. Damn you, Liam. How can you always tell exactly what I’m thinking?

            Liam glanced at me and started chuckling at my expression. He pressed his lips to my ear and whispered: “I love you, Niall James Horan.”

            A shiver ran down my spine as he pressed his chilled hands against my stomach once more. He grinned down at me and stripped his own shirt off. Slowly he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine.

            “I love you…” he breathed against my lips.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

60K 1.2K 14
Louis and Harry had finally admitted their feelings for one another and had just started a serious relationship, but would everyone be as understandi...
144K 2.2K 8
Louis and Harry have always been the closest out of the band, but when Louis breaks up with his girlfriend, do they grow closer than they shouldn't b...
6.6K 169 20
Louis and Harry are your typical teenagers and have "hated" each other for as long as they can remember. One night at a party Harry finds Louis drunk...
56.2K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...