Naruto father-son scenarios

De Dreaming__Illusions

Guess What. Reader-chan will get to be Naruto son. If your a girl then your a boy in this book. And it will b... Mais

They find out
They feel your mom's preg. belly
Your birth
Meeting your siblings
Orochimaru
Your siblings hold you for the first time
First Steps
Godparents
A/N
Meeting your Godparents
Your siblings babysit you
You awake the sharigan (special)
First crush
Chakra nature
Coming out
You get hurt and they treat your wounds
First kiss
A/N
You get sick
1.05K!!!!!!!
You get bullied
He finds out he kissed you
You ask about your mom (special)
A talk with your crush
2.02K!!!!!!!
Team's
The end?
You come back from a B-rank mission
You fight
Your fight ending

First words

11.5K 217 102
De Dreaming__Illusions

First words bitches

●■●■■●■■●■■●■○■■●

Naruto♡ mama/ daddy

Today was like any normal day. It was dinner and Naruto was feeding you in your high chair.

"Open you mouth, ahh~"

You opened your mouth and Naruto spooned fed you. You were eating oatmeal, you swallowed the oatmeal and opened your mouth for more. Naruto chuckled and spooned fed you more. Hinata was out shopping with Himawari, and Boruto still hasen't come back from the academy. When you were sastified, he took the bowl and put it in the sink.

He picked you up from the high chair and sat on the living room floor. He placed you infront of him and you looked at him with curious eyes.

"I think it's time to teach you how to talk, ne Asahi?"

You giggled and clapped your hands. He grinned and cleared his throat.

"Okay Asahi, say daddy, dad-dy"

He said saying it slower in the end. You opened your mouth.

"D-Da"

"Yes, yes! Say daddy!"

"Da......Da......Da"

"Come on Asahi, you can do it, daddy!"

"Da.......Da"

"I'm home!!"

Yelled Boruto entering the living room. He raised an eyebrow at the two of you on the floor. Naruto rubbed the back of his laughing sheepishly.

"Ahahaha, I'm teaching him how to talk"

He said. Boruto eyes brighten and sat next to Boruto.

"Asahi, say Boruto, Bo-ru-to"

"No way! He's learning how to say daddy!"

Naruto complained. Boruto gave him a look and looked back at you smiling.
You gave them a weired look, and opened your mouth.

"Da.....Bo.......Da......Bo"

"That's it Asahi, say Boruto!"

"No way! Say daddy"

The two bickered about what should be your first words. You stared at them boredly. You crawled away from them by the living room door.

"We're home!!"

Yelled Hinata. Your face brightened and crawled to your mother who was taking her shoes off with Himawari. You giggled and she turned to you and smiled. She picked you up and kissed you cheek.

"Mama!!"

You yelled. She gasped and squealed. Himawari looked at you with wide eyes. You heard thus and footsteps behind you and you turned to look at your brother and father panting with wide eyes.

"What did you say Asahi?"

Asked Hinata with a smile on her face. You giggled and hugged your mother's neck.

"Mama!!"

You yelled again. Naruto and Boruto anime cryed, while Himawari was cheering that you finally said your first word. Hinata giggled about the scene before her, she kissed your cheek and you giggled. You looked at Naruto who was sulking with a mushroom on his head. You reached your arms at him waving them.

"Daddy!!"

You yelled. Naruto head snapped towards you. You frowned and waved your arms to reach him.

"Daddy!!"

You yelled again. Naruto anime cried and took you from Hinata's arms hugging your toddler body.

Sasuke♡ Sarada/ daddy

Sasuke watched you crawling around. You were exploring around the house, entertaining yourself. Sasuke chuckeld when you pointed at his picture when he was a genin. He picked you up and sat on the couch. You continued to looks at the picture, and opened your mouth.

"Da......."

Sasuke turned you, facing him, well his stomach. He lifted you up in his face level, and smirked. You opened your mouth and tugged his hair.

"Da!"

You giggled. He chuckeld and smiled at you.

"Say daddy"

"Da........Da"

He said it slower and kept on saying Da for a few minutes. Sakura was watching the two of you from afar, fangirling at the scene. Sarada gave her mother a weird look. Sasuke tried again, but you still said Da. He groaned and gave up. Sarada snickered and walked towards you picking you up.

"Come on Asahi, it's lunch time!"

You giggled and hugged your sister. She still didn't leave you alone, always playing with you.

"Sarada!"

You yelled. Everyone froze and snapped their heads at you.

"What did you say!?"

"Sarada!!"

You yelled louder hugging your sister tighter. She cheered and fangirls about your first word. Sasuke sulked in the corner, while Sakura and Sarada cheered for your first word. You looked at Sasuke who was still sulking in the corner. You giggled and you reached your arms at him.

"Daddy!!"

You yelled. Sasuke snapped his head at you and smirked. You giggled and still reached out to him.

"Daddy!!"

You yelled again. He chuckeld and walked towards you, he took you from Sarada and looked your forehead. You laughed and he smiled down at you. Sakura held a camera taking pictures, Sarada gave her mother a weird look, but was still happy that your first word was her name.

Shikamaru♡ stop

Temari was playing with you. Shikamaru was laying next to you and Shikadai was also laying down on the other side of you, both on their backs. You looked at your mother with a bored and yawned. She giggled at your laziness that passed down from your dad. You looked at your dad and layed on top of him.

He chuckeld and let you sleep on top of him. Shikadai turned to his side facing you and started to poke your cheek. You tried to ignore it but, it was getting difficult to sleep. You sat up, still on top of your father. You glared at him making him shiver, all of the sudden the room temperature dropped cold, that you see your own breath. Temari looked amused, as Shikamaru was looking at you in horror.

"Stop!!"

You yelled. All three were shocked. You said your first words~. Temari chuckeld and picked you up from Shikamaru's stomach. She looked back at the two Nara's at the floor who we're frozen in their spot.

"Heheh, that's what happens when you don't let him sleep"

Sai paint

Sai bounced you on his lap gently. You laughed and looked at the painting he was working on. Inoji was sitting next the two of you, drawing you sitting on your father's lap. You grabbed your dad's hand and he stopped and looked at you.

"What is it Asahi?"

He asked putting his brush down. You frown and pointedvst the painting. He looked at you confused and you pouted.

"Paint!"

You yelled. Sai's eyes widen and Inoji stopped drawing and looked at you. You pointed at the painting and looked at Sai.

"Paint!"

You yelled- well demanded. Sai laughed and Inoji smiled. Ino who was sitting infront of you guys, recorded every thing and giggled. Sai picked up his brush and started to paint again. You nodded in approval and watched him paint, while Inoji drawed you.

Gaara♡ paper

Gaara carried you with his sand while you watched him doing paperwork. Your sea foam eyes looked at one of the papers that fell down on the floor. You pointed at the paper and grunted. Gaara didn't hear you and continued to do his paperwork. You frowned and waved your arms at him, fail. You crossed your arms and sighned. You opened your mouth and tried to talk.

"Paper!"

You yelled. Gaara snapped your head at you with wide eyes. You pointed at the paper and opened your mouth.

"Paper!"

You yelled again Gaara smiled and walked around his desk and picked up the paper, placing it on his desk. He walked towards you and picked you up from the floating sand,  that you were sitting.

"Thank you, Asahi"

You looked at him with a thinking face. What was the word that Shinki taught you?

"Yow welcome"

He chuckeld and hugged you.

Itachi♡ dango🍡

Itachi placed you on your high chair, giving you a bowl of oatmeal. He say down next to your high chair with a plate of dango.🍡 You eyed the dango as he picked up on the stickes. You gulped when he ate one. You watched him eat the other one, but when he picked up the last one, you slammed you hands on the high chair making the bowl jump. He flinched and looked at you.

"Dango!"

You yelled pointing at the dango stick, glaring at Itachi. Itachi looked between you and the dango stick. He shrugged and handed the dango stick at you. You face lighted up and happily ate the dango stick. The Akatsuki members were also eating and chuckeld/giggled/smirked.

"Like father like son"

Commented Deidara. The rest nodded in agreement and the two of you glared at them. All of them froze except Hidan, Kakazu,Sasori, and Pain.

Kakashi♡ Tenzo/ I love you

Kakashi fed some fruit slices. You happily ate some peaches and played with Tenzo after your lunch. Kakashi watched you and reading his book at the same time. Tenzo picked you up and spinned you around. You laughed and Kakashi smiled from the two of you.

"Tezo!"

You yelled. Tenzo stopped sinning you around and looked at you with a cheerful smile and Kakashi had wise eyes, he dropped his book.

"Tezo!"

You yelled again, smiling happily. Tenzo chuckeld and hugged you, you giggled and hugged back.

"I luwe ywo!"

You said in your toddler words. Kakashi sniffed and blew on a tissue. Tenzo anime cryed and hugged you tighter, while you laughed.

Orochimaru♡ oto-san

Mitsuki carried you around the base, with a snake following behind. You rested your head on his shoulder and stared down at the snake with a bored look. Mitsuki put you down on the floor and sat down infront of you. The snake moved towards you and hissed as it slidered to your shoulder. You look at it boredly as Mitsuki watches the two of you having a mini staring contest.

"My, aren't you two getting all well"

Orochimaru said entering the living room. Your face lighted up, forgetting the contest and crawled towards your father. He chuckeld and picked you up.

"Oto-san!"

You cheered. Orochimaru smiled and Mitsuki cheered ypur first word. Mitsuki petted your head and Orochimaru kissed your forehead. In the other room Karin, Suigetsu, and Jugo looked at you with Karin who recorded every thing.

●■●■■■●■●

Sorry for not updating

Till next time

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.9K 41 6
Boruto and Sarada always knew each other and grew watching each other fighting almost everytime and also were real good friends. Read them falling in...
145K 3.4K 24
Saki Haruno is the younger twin sister of Sakura Haruno. Despite this she is seen as the outcast. No one notices her presence despite her being the b...
105K 5.5K 32
Sasuke is back and boy does he have a long list of issues that need to be solved. Itachi needs to be saved, Manda needs to die and so does Orochimaru...
987 26 7
What if Boruto wasn't the only protagonist of the story? This fanfiction will follow part of the story from the anime, with obvious changes. Stories...