The Love Affair {Gigi Hadid/Y...

By Alecia_Xo

๐™„ ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Š๐™› ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ง๐™ž... More

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
First Time.
Serendipity.
All These Years Part 1.
All These Years Part 2.
All These Years Part 3.
All These Years Part 4.
All These Years Part 5.
All These Years Part 6.
All These Years Part 7.
All These Years Part 8.
All These Years Part 9.
All These Years Part 10.
All These Years Part 12.
All These Years Part 13.
The Girl Next Door.
Consequences Part 1.
Consequences Part 2.
Consequences Part 3.
Consequences Part 4.
Consequences Part 5.
Consequences Part 6.
Consequences Part 7.
Consequences Part 8.
Consequences Part 9.
Die For You.
iTs YoU Part 1.
iTs YoU Part 2.
iTs YoU Part 3.
iTs YoU Part 4.
iTs YoU Part 5.
iTs YoU Part 6.
iTs YoU Part 7.
iTs YoU Part 8.
Pain And Pleasure.
I Need You Part 1.
I Need You Part 2.
I Need You Part 3.
I Need You Part 4.
I Need You Part 5.
I Need You Part 6.
I Need You Part 7.
Serendipity (Epilogue).
Celebrity One Shots.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

All These Years Part 11.

12.5K 417 23
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

I sent him a small smile and got up from my seat and walked over to him getting pulled into a hug.

Y/n:"Okay buddy, I still need to breathe"I mumbled making him let go a chuckle.

Zayn:"Sorry, its just nice having you around"He said making me smile.

Y/n:"Same goes for you Malik"I said making him laugh.

Zayn:"Anyways, I'll see you down with Taylor?"He asked grabbing his phone and wallet making Gigi nod.

Gigi:"Yeah, I'll just get ready and we'll meet y'all downstairs"She said looking at both of us earning a nod from us.

Y/n:"Alright"I said stuffing my hands in my pockets"Lets get going"I said making him nod and walk to the door with Gigi following.

Gigi:"I see some habits never die"She said referring to my hands in my pockets making me remove them and scratch the back of my neck embarrassed.

Y/n:"I know, Taylor scolds me about it all the time"I mumbled making her laugh. God, I missed that sound.

Gigi:"I always found it cute, you still look like a lost puppy when doing it to"She said making me laugh and look forward to see Zayn looking at his phone.

Y/n:"I get awkward in certain situations"I mumbled making her giggle. We walked towards the door and stopped.

Zayn:"I'll see you in a few babe"He said pecking her lips making me look away and sigh.

Gigi:"Okay"She said as they pulled away making me look down and clear my throat.

Y/n:"We should get going"I said making him nod and give her another peck. I saw her give me a small smile making me send her one back and keep my hands stuffed in my pockets.

Zayn:"Come on Y/l/n, lets get a drink"He said making me nod and walk with him. We walked downstairs to the bar and ordered drinks and took our seats.

Y/n:"So how was the island thing you and Taylor went for?"I asked sipping my Vodka making him clear his throat and sip his drink.

Zayn:"It was good, A lot of fun and we saw new things....this island is pretty cool"He said making me nod and down my drink"Woah there Y/l/n, something on your mind?"He asked. Your wife.

Y/n:"Eh you know, work, more work and work again along with some deals that's stressing me"I said lying making him sigh and pat my shoulder.

Zayn:"I understand that business is hectic Y/n/n, but you're on a vacation! Lets just have fun and relax...forget about work"He said making me sigh and order another drink.

Y/n:"I'll try"I said sending him a small smile making him smile and call the bartender over.

Zayn:"Perfect!"He said as the bartender came up to us"I'll have four shots"He said making me look at him"I have two and you have two...loosen up a little"He said making me sigh and agree with him.

Eight shots later and three Vodkas later Zayn was smashed while I was somehow still a little sober. He was busy telling me some of his collage stories or well trying to when I got a text from Taylor making me read it.

Taylor 💞

Hey babe, Gigi and I are on our way downstairs and she said to just go along with whatever we say.

I read the text and sighed locking my phone and facing Zayn laughing. I saw him trying to pull his phone out from his pocket making me wake up and seat him down on the stool.

Y/n:"Come on, lets get you a little sober before Gigi kicks my ass along with Taylor"I said making him laugh as I ordered some water.

Zayn:"Oooooooh, you dont want that"He said between hiccups"You know, I'm really happy that we're hanging out again"He said making me send him a small smile and hand him the water.

Y/n:"Drink up Malik"I said making him down the water and face me again.

Zayn:"I'm serious Y/n"He said waking up making me order another water and hold him so he didn't fall"We were best friends and I want it to go back to the way it was"He said making me listen to him"I hope you don't hate me for going back to London...I thought you hated me when we were kids, when I left"He said making me frown.

I handed him the water and made him drink up keeping quite about everything I heard. I seated him down and sighed waiting for him to sober up a little. He looked at me again and sighed running his hands through his hair.

Zayn:"I really love you Y/n. You're like my sister and you supported me a lot in life...that's why I am where I am today. I took your advise"He said making me stare at him shocked. I wanted to say something but I saw the girls walk towards us making me hand him another glass of water.

Y/n:"Drink up Zayn, Gigi might kick your ass"I said making him laugh and drink the water. I saw the girls walk up to us making them both look at Zayn and I.

Taylor:"Are you two drunk?"She asked making him nod while I shook my head.

Y/n:"I'm somewhat sober...he is totally smashed"I said pointing at him  making him nod his head like a little child and face them.

Zayn"Totally"He said and started laughing making me laugh a little and look at the girls.

Y/n:"He'll be fine, I gave him water and he should be okay by the time we go down for dinner"I said making them sigh and nod.

Gigi:"Zayn, on a scale of one to ten how drunk do you think you are?"She asked making him count on his fingers and show us.

Zayn:"Twelve"He said making me laugh while Gigi and Taylor gave me a look. I shut up and licked my lips shaking my head. I think the alcohol is kicking in now.

Gigi:"Babe, you cant count twelve...you only have ten fingers"She said making him make a 'o' shape with his mouth and face me.

Zayn:"Hey Y/n/n, can we go now....I think the girls are going to kill us"He said making swallow my laugh.

Y/n:"Uh I'm afraid we cant"I said making Taylor seat me on the stool next to Zayn and both our wives look at us.

Taylor:"Well, the alcohol is kicking in for you now"She said making me bite my lip and give her a small nod.

Zayn:"Hey, did we tell you girls that y'all look absolutely stunning tonight"He said making me agree and look at him.

Y/n:"I agree with Zayn on that one....y'all look like models in the making"I said getting what Zayn was doing making him agree and face them.

Zayn:"You know, I couldn't agree with Y/n more"He said making them look at us with red faces.

Gigi:"Good job sugarcoating so we aren't that mad at you two"She said making us smirk.

Y/n:"Who said we were sugarcoating?"I said making them both roll their eyes.

Taylor:"Hmmm...I'm sure"She said making us laugh"Can the both of you walk?"She asked making us both wake up and stand straight surprising them.

Zayn:"Dude! We aren't falling"He said making me laugh along with them.

Y/n:"Alright, lets go"I said making the girls nod and walk with us to the dinning area. I walked with Zayn behind the girls and I would be lying if I said I didn't check Gigi out.

I studied how her red dress hugged all her curves perfectly, the slit going down the side showcasing her long legs making me internally die. I then moved my eyes to my wife and felt a smile appear on my face. She wore a black dress that hugged her curves perfectly as well, but it was short giving everyone the perfect view of the runway ready legs. I turned and saw Zayn doing the same thing I was making me shove him.

Y/n:"Eyes off my wife Malik"I said making him clear his throat and scratch the back of his neck.

Zayn:"Hahaha"He said making me laugh"I could say the same to you"He said making me bite the inside of my cheek.

Y/n:"Hahaha"I said mocking him making him shove me back and laugh.

If he only knew the things I wanted to do to his wife....its the most unholiest things you could ever think of.

We arrived at the dinning area and took our seats ordering our foods and drinks. We sat back eating our food and making small talk when I heard Gigi speck up as I took a bite of my steak.

Gigi:"Y/n, I think I've met you before"She said making me stop chewing and look at her. While I was eating...really? Do you want me to choke and die?

Taylor:"I think you're right...I'm a hundred percent sure we met each other before Gigi"She said moving her hand further up my leg making me swallow my food and drink my water.

Zayn:"Wait, y'all know each other?"He asked making me sigh knowing I had to lie to him making my insides turn at the thought.

Y/n:"Oh yes!"I said pretending that I just remembered something"We knew each other briefly in highschool"I said making both her and Taylor nod.

Taylor:"Oh yeah, your sisters Bella right?"She asked making Gigi nod playing the part.

Gigi:"Yeah"She said making me look and see Zayn listening carefully. We talked more and more and came up with random things only letting Zayn know certain things until he looked like he believed it.

Y/n:"Would you look at that! I already knew your family Gigi including you"I said sending her a fake smile because in reality I wanted to just stab my eyes out.

Gigi:"I guess so"She said looking over at Zayn"Babe, its turns out that we all knew each other really well"She said making him smile like a kid in candy store.

Zayn:"That's perfect because now all my friends can meet you...again of course"He said making me send him a tight lipped smile"So Y/n was a popular girl hay?"He asked smirking making me roll my eyes playfully.

Taylor:"Of course, stealing girls hearts and leaving them always wanting more"She said laughing a little making Gigi frown a little while I cleared my throat.

Y/n:"Was only ever interested in one girl....didn't work out"I said making Taylor send me a sad smile knowing why and Gigi's frown deepen while Zayn sent me a reassuring smile.

Zayn:"Its okay Y/n, everything happens for a reason"He said making me literally just want to die.

He is my best friend. We did everything together when we were younger with Abel and we made sure to get our dreams together. And when he left both Abel and I were upset, but we made sure that of we do meet up again we would do it. And we are. But the fact that I have to lie to him about Gigi and I's past is something that's really fucked up.

Gigi"Anyways, its getting late so I think we should all call it a night"She said giving me a look making me down my drink and sigh.

Taylor:"I think Gigi is right, plus we're heading home tomorrow anyways"She said making Zayn and Gigi agree while I got up from my seat and waited for them. We all started walking to the elevator when Gigi stopped and looked at Zayn making Taylor give me a look while I looked at her confused.

Gigi:"Shit! I forgot my bag"She said making me roll my eyes knowing what she was doing"I'll go get it"She said walking back making Taylor bite her lip.

Taylor:"I forgot mines to! Y/n can you get mines please? I'm to tired to walk"She said making me sigh and nod.

Zayn:"Y'all can come up to myself and Gigi's room...we can chill there for a while"He said making me give him a thumbs up and walk to the table grabbing Taylor's bag and seeing Gigi nowhere in sight.

I started walking back to the elevator when I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me into a closet.

Gigi:"Y/n"She said making me slow my heart down and sigh.

Y/n:"Jelena"

50 votes or more guys!👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
30.9K 506 7
โ everything is changing, nova... โž -- in which the ducks never really noticed how much they've grown up until one simple project โ but i...
869K 20.2K 101
"๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™„๐™จ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™€๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™๏ฟฝ...
289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc