STUDENT

By Hanayoriii

(BTS) [Kim taehyung x Reader] ••••••••••••••••••• It's about the new student that falls in love with his clas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 END

Chapter 28

911 24 2
By Hanayoriii

Y/n POV
we already saw the hotel that I book and I'm surprise that it has a beach (bitch? Beech?) and yeah. So tae is so curious that I already know this so I just tell him "hmm I book this place yesterday and I got a sleep and you just bought another hotel and I thought for something" I said to him and he just smile from his cuteness.

Taehyung POV
the wheels are flat and I don't know if y/n will gonna be mad or something. So i tell her that the wheels are flat and he just make a little surprise for me... Or it's not a surprise it's just a hotel but she said that its her plan so I will not disagree.

We are in the hotel rooms and I go down and y/n left in the room and I go down because I will fix our car. I get some help of the stuff in the hotel and they help me fix the car. After that I go up and i didn't saw y/n and someone knocks the door and I open it first I thought it was y/n but.

"sir, someone is waiting for you. She is in the special room sir in the 2nd floor" the girl said and I don't know who is she.
"who are you? And who is that girl waiting for me? " I ask her and she answer
"im Joo Ji Ah, and that girl is... Just go sir" she said to me and i just nodded and go down in the special room, I was about to open the door and my phone rings.

"yeoboseyo!" I said and it's my aunt, my aunt lives in my grandmother's house
"oh how you answer, I thought you are going here you grandmother is waiting!"my aunt said
"hmm aunt maybe I should go tomorrow there is just a problem" I said to her
"okay taehyungiee promise go tomorrow okay bye! " she said as we end the call.

I'm back to the door and I open it and it's so dark but in the middle of the room there is a light and I girl, she has short hair and that I look at her face is so pretty, "y/n!" I said to her and I just smile that she is giving surprise date for me.

"Yahh! Come sit here tae! " she said to me and i sit in the table in the middle.

~~~~~~~
That's for now better read the next one guys I'm exited.

ITS OVER 1K VIEWS I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.9K 41
A love triangle story. ♡ 》 Highest Rankings: - #100 in romantic - #9 in btsscenarios - #35 in btsboys ...
147K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
149K 9.4K 68
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 Jeon Jungkook, a cheerful high school student who falls in love with his teacher after he witnesses something unexpecte...
113K 4.3K 16
Taehyung X Reader A school + business life series . Yn fell in love with Tae the bully but she wanted Tae to taste his own medicine. A revenge that...