Loving Alpha Stone [Completed]

By OBSESSIVEReaderr

At 17, She rescued herself from a disastrous relationship, her neglectful mother and poverty. She built a new... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
Characters
5
A/N
6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
43.5
44
45
46
47
47.5
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
.
Epilogue I
Epilogue 1.5 (the wedding night)
Epilogue II

12

9.5K 313 12
By OBSESSIVEReaderr

A/N hey guys sorry this update is a little late, this week has been absolutely hectic.
I'm actually going to update a little more frequently for the next two weeks while I'm on Easter break.
Gigi Hadid as Leila
You know the drill, like, comment and vote!
Thank youu
Kisses,
- J

Once I had cleaned up, I picked up an outfit that was already laid out on the bed.

It was a baby blue blouse and a pair of black jeans. They were definitely mine.

I didn't remember packing clothes that night.

I'd call Penny up on it later.

Once I got downstairs, the smell of eggs, bacon and pancakes wafted my nose and my stomach instantly growled. I sat at the little island and Alina placed a plate in front of me.

"I didn't know what you liked so I just put a bit of everything." She smiled.

"Thanks Alina. This looks amazing."

I took a bite and nearly moaned.

It was just as good as it looked. Moments later my sister came bounding down the stairs and took a seat next to me.

Alina handed her a plate and took one for herself before sitting down opposite us.

"Where's Julius and Xavier?" I asked.

"Oh well they usually have breakfast at the pack house so they can get started on all their work." Alina spoke. I nodded. I was interested to know what kind of jobs they did.

But I guessed I would learn about it.

"Oh and by the way Penny how did some of our clothes get here?" She swallowed before answering.

"Well that night we went back to the apartment to grab a few things. We as in Julius and I. Oh but don't worry I was the one who grabbed all your underwear and essentials."

I sighed in relief. My cheeks a little heated at the thought of Julius picking out underwear for me.

After breakfast we all headed to Julius' study. Yeah the mansion was definitely bigger than I thought. Penny and I sat on one side and Alina sat opposite us.

"Ok well werewolves have been around for centuries, living amongst humans.
We're not much different except that we can transform obviously and we have wolves.

Our wolves are part of us. We can speak to our wolves and when we shift our wolves usually take over. Our eye colour can change also when our wolf takes over our human form which is usually when we let them or we are feeling intense emotion. Our abilities allow us to pick up scents of other people too."

I sat listening intently. "So what about packs?" Penny asked.

"Ok well packs usually life as a community on land owned by the their leader. Their leader is the one that takes care of virtually anything. Any threats to the pack, making sure there's enough space and everybody is taken care of. And the leader of our pack is Julius"

"Alpha" I spoke.

"That's why they kept calling him Alpha."

"Yes that's right. Everyone is to have to upmost respect for the alpha. He is the strongest member of the whole pack.

The title is passed down from father to son and in some cases father to daughter ."

I then asked about wolves who didn't live in packs whilst Penny asked about positions within the pack.

"Well Penny obviously Julius is the Alpha. Xavier is the beta so basically Julius' second in command. Tony is the gamma or third in command but he's off visiting some other packs. Peyton is the head warrior and Zeke is his second in command. Then there are about 500 other warriors. Then we have regular pack members, I'm sure you met some of them in the pack house.

And Estrella, wolves who do not belong to a pack are called rogues. They don't follow any rules and are ruthless to say the least. You were kidnapped by rogues that night. But don't worry you won't have to worry about them whilst your here." She smiled a little

Then I remembered something.

"Xavier talked about the alpha having a sort of partner, what does that mean?"

"Oh well all wolves have mates. Our mates are like human soul mates. They are a perfect match for us in one way or another.

Male wolves are extremely protective and possessive over their mates. It's instinct to want to have them safe and close by all the time. The moment you meet your mate is apparently really special. You pick up their scent which immediately alerts your wolf. I wouldn't know though ,I don't have one yet. Alphas mates are a bit different. When an Alpha finds his mate she immediately becomes a Luna. The Luna and the alpha are equal. She helps govern the pack alongside him.

My heart sunk to my stomach.

"Has Julius, I mean has he found his mate yet?" I asked a little too loudly.

Alina hesitated for a moment before answering. "It's up to Julius to tell you that love."

So Julius probably had a beautiful Luna out there somewhere.

I held back the tears and swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Ok well moving on do female wolves get, like periods and stuff?" Penny asked

Alina laughed. "Yes we do. Ours only last a couple of days but let me tell you they are much much worse. and then on every full moon we go through something called heat. That's when 2 months after we've found our mate but we haven't completed the mating process yet . Our scent becomes enticing to all males, mate or not, and we are encouraged to you know 'mate'. It's honestly the most painful thing ever from what I've heard."

"Ouch ok. But if the alpha title is passed from father to son, where is your father, is he still around and what does he do?"

I stiffened. Crap I never mentioned to Penny that Julius and Alina's parents disappeared and that they were raised by their aunt and uncle.

" well Julius' case is different. Our parents.. they disappeared when Julius was 5 and I was 1 years old. Our uncle then took over the pack and handed the title to Julius when he was 15 because he was the rightful alpha. But yes the father would still be involved with the pack, just not as much. "

I breathed in heavily as I took in this new information.

It must have been so hard for Julius to take on such a big responsibility at such a young age.

We stayed in the office for another two hours just asking and answering questions.

Once we decided we knew all we needed to know, we went over to the pack house to have lunch with some of Alina's friends.

When we got there, Alina went off to the bathroom leaving us standing there waiting .
A trio of girls came up towards us led by a tall blonde.

Her long hair fell past her shoulders and framed her rounded face, complimenting her blue eyes.

She was in a word, gorgeous.

"Oh what do we have here the outsiders everyone has been talking about? Who or what are you?" She asked.

Of course the pretty girl had to be a bitch.

"why does it matter to you?" I asked unsure of what this girl's problem was.

"I just want to know who you really are and what you're doing on my land?"

I was about to speak but Penny beat me to it.

"She's Julius' girlfriend. And I'm the one who's going to kick your ass."

Leila laughed. "Oh please what would Julius be doing with a ugly human like you? Everyone knows I'm his Luna. I'm sure you were just his little plaything. I'm warning you if you don't stay out of my way, I'll make you regret it."

With that, the girl and her clan disappeared.

Was that really Julius' mate? And was I really just a bit of fun? I sighed biting back the tears for the second time today.

"Estrella ignore that little piece of shit. She was just looking for reaction"

" That was Leila and her band of bobble heads. Ughh for God sake did they say anything to you?" Alina asked as she came down the stairs.

I shook my head no and Penny gave me a look.

I shook my head no at her telling her that I didn't want to talk about it.

We walked out onto a big court yard towards some picnic benches. Sat down at one particular bench was a group of 3 girls.

Once they saw us coming towards them,they smiled warmly at us, greeting Alina. "Penny Estrella,This is Aaliyah" she said, gesturing at a Caramel skinned girl with beautiful brown curls.

She then pointed to another girl who's name Aubrey ; a brunette with brown eyes.

Then last there was Simone. Her hair was dark, almost black, which contrasted her mesmerising hazel coloured eyes.-

Gosh all the girls here seemed to be absolutely stunning!

The table was already set up with random foods ; hamburgers, pizza and chicken subs.

Penny got herself a burger and handed me a sub.

"So you two what do you think of the pack so far?" Simone asked. I swallowed.

"Yeah I like it. Almost everyone here seems so nice and friendly. Not big and scary at all."

"Not to mention that everyone here is a solid 11 out of 10" Penny piped up. They all laughed.

It felt so natural to just hang out and have a laugh. I hadn't grown up having many girl friends.

We moved our little get together inside where we watched a film in the big living room along with some other pack members.

"Hey can I speak to you for a minute?" Alina whispered. I nodded and we slipped out of the room.

"Listen I think you should go talk to Julius. I'm sure there's some things you want to ask him." She said.

I sighed knowing she was right. After giving me a little pep talk, Alina guided me to his office and I knocked on the door.

"Come in" he said. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 9.9K 40
Book one Estrella had always been different from the other moon children. Whilst the others would fawn over the mates falling in love below them, she...
219K 10.1K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
1.6M 46.4K 38
His lips pulled back into a sneer, "You will stay by me, in this fucking house." He growls, stepping into my personal bubble. His face barely inches...
1M 31.1K 32
Alpha Gage was known for his ruthless army when threatened and his words... or lack thereof. It was said that he didn't speak much and when he did it...