The Pain In My Heart (A DDLC...

By SpadesWatermelonV2

Remember when the Ultimatum was the final chapter? I guess that's no longer a thing XD. It's okay though, I e... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One: Live Your Life Part I
Chapter Two: Live Your Life Part II (P)
Chapter Three: Drunk On Love (P)
Chapter Four: Love Sick (P)
Chapter Five: I Did It, My Way. (P)
Chapter Six: I Got What You Need (P)
Chapter Seven: Lone Ranger (P)
Chapter Eight: Sort 'Em Out (P)
Chapter Nine: They Don't Care (P)
Chapter Ten: Pressure In The Air (P)
Chapter Eleven: I Can't Help, Falling In Love With You (P)
Chapter Twelve: 'Till I Collapse (P)
Chapter Thirteen: I Want To Go Home... (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #1
Chapter Fourteen: Sealed Friendships (P)
Chapter Fifteen: We Can Change... (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #2
Chapter Sixteen: Nostalgic Touch (P)
Chapter Seventeen: Crying Angels (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #3
Chapter Eighteen: Long Time, No See
Chapter Nineteen: Who Do You Love? (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #4
Chapter Twenty: What I Missed With You (P)
Chapter Twenty-One: Mo' Murda
Odyssey Journel Entry #5
Chapter Twenty-Three: Until The End Of Time
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Sad Ride
Chapter Twenty-Five: Whiskey River
Odyssey Journel Entry #6
Chapter Twenty-Six: I Do What I Gotta Do (P)
Chapter Twenty-Seven: I'll Be Missing You (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #7
Chapter Twenty Eight: I Won't Leave You (P)
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Imperial Serial Killer
Chapter Thirty: Love It Or Hate It (P)
Chapter Thirty-One: There Won't Be A Next Time (P)
Chapter Thirty-Two: Hurt and Damaged
Chapter Thirty Three: A Tearful Good-bye (Remastered)
Chapter Thirty-Four: You Needed Me (Remastered) (P)
Epilogue (Remastered)
Odyssey Journel Entry Final Statement
-IDK-

Chapter Twenty-Two: Chasing Cars

1.1K 24 52
By SpadesWatermelonV2

"I...I just don't want you to get hurt again...I care about you..." Odysseus said while she continued to cry into my shirt.

"Okay Odysseus. I promise. I'm alright, I won't do that again."

Odysseus let go of me and whipped the tears out of her eyes. She looked up at me as I scanned the model 1887.

"Well, we still have a little time. You wanna go get ice cream?" I asked.

"You'd...take me out for that?" She said shyly.

"Yeah. Think of it as an apology."

"O-Okay."

Odysseus let out a cute smile and I hopped back on the motorcycle. I put the model 1887 in a holster that was on the bike frame.

Me and Odysseus drove to a nearby ice cream bar and I got me and her an ice cream cone. We both sat down at a small table and I handed her ice cream to her.

"So um...how do I eat this?" Odysseus asked.

"You just lick it with your tongue."

I licked my ice cream trying to show Odysseus how to do it. I looked back at her while she tried to eat her ice cream.

She licked the top of it but she did it in a really awkward way. Almost a seductive way...

"D-Do I do it like this...?" Odysseus pressed lips into the icescream and tried to lick it. She ended up getting ice cream on her cheeks.

It was vanilla ice cream so it made it look bad...however Odysseus didn't notice because of her innocent personality.

"Spencer, why are you blushing so much?"

Oh shit...I didn't know I was blushing.

"O-Oh nothing. Here, take this." I handed Odysseus a napkin, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Oh...thank you." Odysseus smiled sweetly as she whipped the ice cream off of her face.

I awkwardly finished my ice cream while Odysseus struggled to eat hers. We ended up sitting next to each other while the night crept over top of us.

"We should head back...before everyone else starts to miss you..." Odysseus said.

"I'm sure they miss you too, Odysseus." I said.

"Spencer...they hate me..."

"Who cares then? I still like you, so who cares what they think."

"I guess so..."

"Odysseus..."

"Yeah?"

I wrapped my arm around Odysseus.

"Whenever you think that you're worthless and everyone hates you, just know that there's someone else out there that still loves you." I said.

"R-Really...?" She said shyly.

"I promise you. He might even be closer to you than you think. Just remember that tomorrow is another bright day, and you can always fix any mistake that you make."

"Th-Thank you... Spencer...I...um..."

"Yes Odysseus?"

"I think I...."

Odysseus couldn't get her words out. I looked deeply into her eyes as she struggled to get her words out.

"I'm...n-nevermind..."

"Alright Odysseus."

I gave her a side hug and we both sat there looking at the stars. We soon got up and back onto the motorcycle.

I drove home through the night while Odysseus looked amazed at all the flashing car lights that would pass us.

She seemed to hold onto me tighter than she was before.

I pulled into the driveway and parked the bike in the garage. Odysseus took off her helmet and fixed her hair.

I took off my pair of gloves that I was wearing and set them on the table. Odysseus walked up to me.

"Thank you again...for tonight." She said.

"Don't mention it."

I gave Odysseus a grin and she smiled back. She walked away while she stuck her fingers through her hair.

I went into the secret room in the basement and grabbed some spare magazines for my Beretta.

I walked back upstairs and saw that everyone was sitting in their rooms.

"That's odd...they'd normally be out here on the couch..." I said.

I decided that now would be a good time to check on Sayori. I haven't talked to her since earlier and I should probably make sure that she's okay.

It was about 10:00 at night so she was probably the only one awake anyway. Odysseus was probably sleeping in my room.

It seemed that Natsuki made dinner of some sort. I should thank her for that later.

I walked into Sayori's room and saw her laying on her bed. She was just staring at the ceiling.

"Hey Sayori." I said in a soft voice.

Sayori sat up and looked at me.

"Oh hey! How was your mission?" She asked.

"It's not a mission, Sayori." I said.

"Well your secret agent Spectre Frost, right?"

"Yeah, let's go with that one."

I sat down on Sayori's bed and she started poking my cheek.

"What's that black spot on your cheek?" She asked.

"Hm?"

I pulled out my phone and looked into the reflection on the screen. Sure enough, there was a bruise on my cheek.

"Oh, probably from that fight me and you had earlier." I said while letting out a nonchalant laugh.

"Oh my God! Did I hurt you?!" She asked concerned.

"Eh, I'm fine. Are you alright though? I really didn't want to hurt you." I said.

"I-I'm fine! But you're not. Oh my God the bruise is so big." She said.

"I'll be fine Sayori..."

"No you won't....I'm so sorry...how can I make it up to you?"

Well...

"It's fine Sayori. You don't have to do anything."

Sayori looked at me with her ocean blue eyes. She seemed honestly concerned about me.

"Besides, it doesn't even hurt that..."

I lost my train of thought when I felt a weird feeling on my cheek. Sayori was kissing my cheek. It was where the bruise was so it sorta hurt.

"D-Did that make it feel better?" Sayori asked.

"Y-Yeah...thank you." I said.

Sayori checked me for any other bruises and then grabbed my hand.

"So um...do you want to sleep in here with me tonight, as um...an apology for hurting you." She said shyly.

"Sayori I'm serious, I'm fine..." I said.

"Spencer... please. I want to do something nice for you and I really feel bad."

Sayori's grip tightened on my hand. I thought about it for a second. I mean...I don't mind sleeping with Sayori as long as her snoring isn't as bad as Natsuki said it was.

"Eh...yeah sure." I said.

"Yaaay!" Sayori said.

She layed down and wrapped the covers over herself. I took off my jacket and put it on the floor. I was wearing a white T-Shirt under it.

I layed down next to Sayori on my back. I stared at the ceiling until I noticed that Sayori was laying on her side, that way she could look at me.

"It's...really cold tonight." She said.

I reached my hand over to the lamp and turned it off.

"Yeah. It should warm up tomorrow though. Sorry the heat isn't as good in these rooms, I didn't even know these existed." I said.

"Yeah... hopefully it warms up soon. Maybe me and you could huddle together to keep each other warm?"

"I mean...I suppose so."

I pulled Sayori close to me and our faces were right next to each other. She looked into my eyes with a romantic look and parted her lips.

She closed her eyes as if she was waiting for me to do something.

"Should...I kiss her?" I asked myself in my head.

"As one of my readers once said... YOLO."

I leaned my head in and layed a kiss on Sayori's lips. She kept her eyes closed and just layed there.

I pulled away and Sayori opened her eyes.

"You're so silly." She said.

She reached her hand over towards my face and poked my nose.

"Boop." She said in a cute voice.

She closed her eyes again and I soon dozed off as well. I almost wanted to kiss Sayori again, but I just ended up laying there with her.

"I love you, Sayori..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 0 21
Just a DDLC fanfic with nothing but my own perception of certain things. In the end, I just do this for fun. A little something you should know: this...
6.6K 313 34
RECONSTRUCTED! Following the events of the wedding, Noah and company are thrown right back into the chaos as they discover that the Third Eye is runn...
5.9K 289 29
"What else that you want explain ? Another lie ? Another hurting truth ?." She questioned me after she calmed down . I look at her , a little hurt w...
541 11 36
(Cover art from @KiceSliced on twitter, if they aren't okay with this being here please tell me, I just found the image on Google and it was literall...