Honey Bunny

By pocketbangtan

"Jungkook. Just. Humped. Me." BTS Jungkook x Reader Bunny JK ❤️❤️ lol it sounds weird but trust me Highest Ra... More

Before You Read
Pet Shop
Magic
Home
Grandma
Human
3:00 A.M.
Iron Man
Waffles
Escape
Fashion Disaster
Hurricane Irma⛈☔️🌊
Expensive Boys
Sleepy
Spit Takes
Planning the Seduction
New Looks
Staying in
Swatting Flies
Regret and Apologies
The Murder of Park Jimin
Kiss in the Dark [New Year's Bonus]
Fantasies
Drinks and Relaxation
Mouth to Mouth
Hangover Cure
Q&A (Not an update but ily so please read❤️❤️)
Until the Kookie Crumbles
Q&A Answers
Sunrise
Dues to be Paid
You're My Home
Falling Apart
Devil Cashier
Persuasion
[A/N] Reader Rewards
Better than Broken
Once in a Lifetime
Excel
Dancing King [Bonus]

Flower Boy Coffee Shop

222K 9.6K 11.2K
By pocketbangtan

Jungkook's POV

"You. Are. Perfect."

The tone of the woman's voice is so harsh, almost desperate, that Jungkook thinks she might start crying. Since the moment the four of them walked into the shop, the shop owner, Mrs. Go,  has had this kind of crazy gleam that makes Jungkook want to turn tail and run as far as his legs can take him.

He's standing awkwardly beside Taehyung and a little behind, using the taller male as a semi-barrier between him and the crazy-eyed shop owner who's captured Hoseok.

The older woman is tall and skinny, her long, bony face reminding Jungkook of an ancient horse. The thinness of her form is clad in a billowing pinkish-purple dress, the kind of dress that hangs loose and big like the sagging sails of a ship. Although there's a remnant shine of kindness in her eyes, its been overcome by a kind of warm craze as she scans over the faces and figures of her new employees.

Her pink-painted, glossy fingernails are digging into Hoseok's face as she holds him between her hands, tilting the length of his face this way and that way so she can see all the angles and lines. "Just look at those cheekbones! And those big pretty eyes."

Those big pretty eyes of Hoseok's are rolling in fear like prey caught in the claws of a hungry predator. Hoseok keeps glancing at Jimin where he stands with his hip up against the counter, pleading for freedom through his gaze.

But, just as Jimin sighs and begins to step in, the lady suddenly releases Hoseok and darts for the place where Jungkook and Taehyung stand.

Oh, crap. ReTReAt.

He can't help it. It's pure, self-serving instinct that prompts Jungkook to shove his hyung forward and into the waiting arms of the lunatic.

"Ah," says Taehyung as he's enveloped into her voluminous magenta dress, his tall frame disappearing into its folds. Jungkook gulps at his sudden absence, now scared of sinking into all of that loose material and never finding his way out. His mind is flooded with visions of endless pinkish folds of fabric covering everything he can see, trapped in an endless, inescapable maze.

They've already lost Taehyung.

He says a quick prayer for the older man, then runs to stand protected beside Jimin.

The orange-headed man finally does step forward, fishing his ferret out of the woman's dress and drawing him back to safety, all the while armed with a polite smile. "Mrs. Go, thank you so much for giving them jobs here. We really appreciate it."

His cute cheeks squish up into a sweet grin, a sure way to calm any raging creature; no thing, animal or plant, human or machine, can resist the charming pull of Park Jimin's smile.

Jungkook's learned that by now.

Mrs. Go nearly melts beneath the onslaught of radiant loveliness shining out of the smooth planes of Jimin's face. "Of, you sweet thing, you know I'd do anything for you." She pauses, letting her gaze once again rove over the men. "Besides, I needed a healthy dose of testosterone around here. We'll probably have a line going out the door now. Your boys are doing me a favor."

Jungkook blushes under the weight of Mrs. Go's eyes, wishing helplessly that Y/N was here to hold his hand. He misses her smell and the warm comfort of her presence; two things he desperately needs to function in a crowded public area.

But, he's going to do this regardless.

He's going to become he own person and her equal, and stop being a burden.

Just imagining their lives from now on sends a thrill of domestic excitement up his spine. He can see them together in the early morning, waking up with soft kisses and touches before moving to the bathroom together to get ready. He wants that, and breakfast side-by-side, and a soft goodbye kiss as he heads off to work and she to school.

The images playing in his head make Jungkook feel like a man, like a provider. He wants to be stability and a foundation in Y/N's life.

He's going to do this.

So, Jungkook straightens his spine and puts his shoulders back, looking Mrs. Go straight in the eye. "What do we need to do?"

Reminded by his words of the task at hand, Mrs. Go points a knobby, ring-clad finger at Hoseok. "You! You'll be outside. I need you to use that smile and those eyes and those cheekbones to get customers in the door. Got it?"

Like a soldier, Hoseok nods and scampers back out of the building while plastering a gleaming smile to his face.

Mrs. Go claps her hands. "Excellent. Now, let's see here..." Trailing off, she glances between Jungkook and Taehyung in a speculative manner. "I think...yes, you'll do."

She rugs on the sleeve of Jungkook's shirt and leads him over to the counter where gleaming, expensive coffee machines line up in a row. "You're going to be my mysterious, cool barista, okay? And then your tall friend over there is going to be the cute waiter."

As if he understands her thought process, Jungkook nods in agreement.

At least he did get the position where he'll have to talk to people the least. If all he has to do is take orders and make the coffee, that shouldn't be too hard.

After sending Taehyung off to put on a waiter's apron and get a serving tray, Mrs. Go explains the process of working the machines to Jungkook. He nods along, not totally understanding everything, but willing to do his best.

At the end, she introduces him to the other barista.

"This is Yuna," says Mrs. Go, motioning to the sweet-faced girl with silky black hair.

She's pretty, Jungkook thinks, but lacking in some areas.

Her face is a little narrower than Y/N's, and her eyes are smaller too. His Noona is, in his opinion, much prettier than the woman before him, but he smiles politely anyways. "Hello. I'm Jungkook."

Yuna returns his smile and greeting, bowing slightly. "Yuna. Nice to meet you. I'm excited to work with you!"

"Me too." Inhaling the scent of coffee beans and cocoa, Jungkook turns away from his new coworker to take in the whole shop.

This is it.

It may not be much, but it's only the beginning of his future. This small, windowed shop is the start of the pathway to the life that he wants badly.

He's going to work hard now, so he can build for his love a life that they can live together in happiness. A life of laughter and sweet tenderness, where financial and magical worries are no longer an issue.

He's going to make up for all the trouble and strife he's caused his Noona.

Starting now.

[A/N]
Unedited

COMING SOON

[Preview]

"Kiyoung!"

She bounds toward him in huge, excited strides with those long legs of hers, smiling a bright smile that catches the attention of the other guys. He can see the way their eyes stick and linger on her form as she runs, tracing the elegant way her body shifts and glides under her uniform.

He knows they saw, because it's all he can look at, too.

She smashes into his chest the next second, looping her arms around his waist and looking up at him from under thick black lashes. That slender form that he had been admiring only moments ago is now pressed against him, warm in his arms.

She says, "Hi, Ki."

And when he responds, he knows that it's wrong. He knows that what he's doing is wrong and cruel, but he also knows that it's necessary.

So, so necessary.

Therefore, for her sake- for his sake- Park Kiyoung responds in a confused voice, "I'm sorry. Do I know you?"

[End of Preview]

Teach Him is coming soon! It will be a spin-off of Teach Her, about Jimin and Y/N's son Kiyoung, and Hoseok's daughter Hana! I hope you enjoyed😊

❤️PB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2nd | myg By drey

Fanfiction

221K 11K 32
ㅡbecause second's not the same。 highest ranking / #2 in Fan Fiction ©zion-t 2015-2016
75K 2.1K 41
Dating a member from bts sounded fun until you get tangled in this mess... *** I threw my head back on the bed, my back arching, grasping the sheets...
789K 31.4K 35
Before, it was always Taehyung wanting Jungkook's attention, but when he found out about Jungkook having a relationship with his Jimin hyung everythi...
571K 33.4K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS