The Sun, Moon & Stars

By AlekeiAngel

It's the 'Summer' before Harry James Potter and Hermione Jean Grangers 5th Year at Hogwarts, though nothing i... More

1) I'm Not A Granger!
2) I'm Not A Potter!
3) Families Reunited
4) Durmstrang Institute;Acceptance
5) Sorted Properly
6) Jealousy
7) Tying Bonds
8) Early 'Christmas' Surprise
9)Winter Storm;Friend or Foe
10) CHRISTMAS!!!
11) New Year; New Us
12) Pawns In A Game Prt. 1
13) Pawns In A Game Prt. 2
14) SURPRISE!
16) The End
17) Change Prt. 2
18) Nineteen Years Later

15) Change Prt. 1

1K 45 2
By AlekeiAngel

One Month Later/Beaumoon Manor

(Two Hours Prior)

Draco- I join Mar in the sitting room, both of us with books. "Have you picked Godparents and a name yet?"

Harmony- I slowly flip to the next page of my book. (Smiles) "We have chosen the Godparents. You, Blaze and Neville as Godfathers. Theo, Ginny and Luna as Godmothers."

Draco- (Smiles) "Oh the others will be ecstatic to hear that!"

Harmony- "We wrote the others two nights ago, though we are leaving telling Theo up too you as he is your Mate."

Draco- (Nods Understandingly) "So about that name?" No one knew the babies name and obviously we all wanted to know!

Harmony- I knew what he was trying to do. "Sorry Draco, it's a secret. So secret that not even Rain knows." I change the subject. "Didn't you have plans with your Mate today?"

Draco- (Huffs) "Damn..." I quickly check the time. "Shit...speaking of Theo, I'm gonna be late for our date!" I leave my book on a side table, give Mar a kiss on the cheek and leave through the floo.

Harmony- (Giggles) I shake my head at the Veela's antics. "Love!"

(Two Hours Present)

Harmony- I've been reading all the books Remus and Sirius got us over Christmas, preparing for the fact that as both Hadrian and I are Creatures we will be expecting our daughter at Month 5 (Which just so happens to be sometime, This Month) instead of the Normal 9 Months.

Hadrian- I walk into the sitting room and find my mate cross-legged on the couch with a book in her hands. "My Goddess." Leaning down, I cup her jaw and connect our lips.

Harmony- (Smiles and Hums) "Rain."

Hadrian- I gently rub her swollen belly. "How is our princess today?"

Harmony- "She is restless." Not even a moment later, all the tension I've been feeling the past three weeks just releases. (Gasps)

Hadrian- I look at my lover in concern. "Mar?"

Harmony- Discarding the book, I hold my swollen belly in pure admiration. "Rain, we need a healer now!"

Hadrian- "It's time?"

Harmony- (Nods) "It's time!"

Hadrian- (Smiles Brightly) Gently picking my mate up into my arms, with a wave of my hand the mess on the couch is clean. I then carry Mar to our room and lay her in bed, going over to the fireplace I floo-call for Narcissia. "Hello..."

Malfoy Manor

Lucious- My office fireplace lit up with Hadrian in it. "Hadrian?"

Hadrian- (Smiles Brightly) "Can you please send over Cissia, it's urgent...Mar went into labor."

Lucious- (Gasps) "Right away Hadrian." My fireplace goes dark and I immediately get up, to go search for my wife.

Narcissia- Luc tells me what has happened and I summon my medi go-bag, stepping through the floo.

Beaumoon Manor

Hadrian- The fireplace lights up as Cissia steps out.

Narcissia- I walk over and grab a few things out of my bag. "How are you feeling Harmony?"

Harmony- (Smiles) "Calm, content and thrilled!"

Narcissia- (Giggles) "Any pain?"

Harmony- "None, all the tension I've felt the past three weeks has finally given."

Narcissia- I give the teen a slightly worried look. "Hadrian, can you step out just for a bit."

Hadrian- (Nods) I leave the room and shut the door behind me.

Narcissia- Once he leaves, I strip the girl of her clothes and pull the blanket up. I wave my wand over her, casting a Diagnostic Spell. (Hums)

Harmony- I was beginning to worry. "Is the baby alright?"

Narcissia- (Smiles) "Yes sweetness, both you and the baby are perfectly fine." I run another Diagnostic. "Alright, time to bring the Dark Princess to this world!"

(Half Hour Later)

3rd Person P.O.V- The tense silence in the manor was broken by the shrill sound of a babies cry.

Hadrian- Not able to stay out of the room any longer, I waltz in to see Cissia laying a pink wrapped bundle into my tired mates arms. (Smiles Fondly) I'm immediately laying next to Harmony, with my arm wrapped around her and the baby.

Harmony- (Smiles Lovingly) "Hadrian meet our baby, Aspen River Snape."

Hadrian- I connect my lips with Mar's passionately. "Beautiful My Goddess, absolutely beautiful!"

Narcissia- I make copies of the babies Birth Certificate;

'Birth Certificate

Mother; Harmony Grace Estrange-Snape

Father; Hadrian Thomas Snape

Child; Aspen River Snape

D.O.B; 5/24

Blood Type; Pure

Inheritance; Elf'

I finish cleaning up, then return home to Malfoy Manor informing Lucious of the grand news.

Harmony- I shift slightly, snuggling into Rains arms. "Things are going to change now."

Hadrian- (Hums) "This is just the beginning, of the change to come."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 235 19
War is finished. Harry and Ginny both ready to mingle but yet again a difficulty comes in between them, breaking them apart. ______ *editing* *A/N- t...
124K 2.3K 29
Hermione Jean Granger 1/3 of the golden trio, girlfriend to Ronald Weasley, defeating Voldemort at the battle of Hogwarts. Hogwarts was being rebuilt...
729K 19K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...
10.4K 309 6
After the war, Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Harry Potter - the Wizarding World's Golden Trio - could do no wrong. Their efforts during the w...