Irreplaceable (BWWM - Book #1...

By Cocoa47

Kamea Palu surprises her boyfriend, Reed, of three years on their anniversary only to find out he is cheatin... More

Chapter 1 - Caught In The Act
Chapter 2 - The Breakup
Chapter 3 - First Impressions - Part 1
Chapter 4 - First Impressions - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Who Are You?
Chapter 6 - Trouble Is Brewing
Chapter 7 - Oh My Goodness! How Could You?!
Chapter 8 - You Are A Wanted Man, Reed!
Chapter 9 - Kamea, Please Wake Up!
Chapter 10 - Big Trouble Ahead
Chapter 11 - The Road to Recovery
Chapter 12 - Trust
Chapter 13 - What Is Going On?
Chapter 14 - Getting Better
Chapter 15 - Welcome Back, Sweetheart
Chapter 16 - It's Official
Chapter 17 - First Date - Part 1
Chapter 18 - First Date - Part 2
Chapter 19 - The First Night
Chapter 21 - Not Again
Chapter 22 - Surprise
Chapter 23 - Long Time No See
Chapter 24 - Drama Drama Drama
Chapter 25 - Guess Who Is In Town
Chapter 26 - Trip to Italy
Chapter 27 - He's Here Too?
Chapter 28 - New Love & Trouble
Chapter 29 - The Rescue
Chapter 30 - The Bachelorette Party
Chapter 31- The Wedding is Here
Chapter 32 - Reception Time
Chapter 33 - Devastated
Chapter 34 - Goodbye, Jayde
Chapter 35 - Repast Trouble & The Gender Reveal
Chapter 36 - Miranda Is Back
Chapter 37 - Baby Shower #1
Chapter 38 - Wedding #2?
Chapter 39 - Trip to Milan
Chapter 40 - The Answer Is
Chapter 41 - He Is At It Again
Chapter 42 - What Happened To Layla
Chapter 43 - Layla's Bodyguard Arrives
Chapter 44 - It's Showtime
Chapter 45 - It's Reception Time
Chapter 46 - Back to Jamaica We Go
Chapter 47 - New York, New York
Chapter 48 - Baby Shower #2 Part 1
Chapter 49 - Baby Shower #2 Part 2
Chapter 50 - The Babies Are Coming
Chapter 51 -Isabella and Kekoa Are Here
Chapter 52 - Another One Bites The Dust
Chapter 53 -The Grand Openings
Chapter 54 - It's Our Anniversary
Chapter 55 - The Wedding Is Here
Chapter 56 - Going Back To Cali - Part One
Chapter 57 - Going Back To Cali Part Two
Chapter 58 - Going Back To Cali Part Three
Chapter 59 - Trouble In NYC
Author's Note
Chapter 60 - Terror and Surprise
Chapter 61 - Baby On The Way
Chapter 62 - Who Was Kidnapped?!
Chapter 63 - Where Are They?
Chapter 64 - Good Riddance To Chase
Chapter 65 - Back Together Again
Author's Note
Chapter 66 - What Happened To Cris?
Chapter 67 - It's A Party!
Chapter 68 - Uh-Oh Part 1
Chapter 69 - Uh Oh Part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 20 - Rivals Meet

6.7K 277 163
By Cocoa47

Tyler Hoechlin (portrayal of how I see the character Chase Dalton)

Kamea's POV

Cris rented us an SUV so we could drive around the island. "It's so beautiful here. And the views are amazing!"

"Not as amazing as the beautiful view that I see."

I turned around, looked at Cris, and blew him a kiss. "You're such a charmer."

"There are some shops over there. I will park the truck, and we can check them out." Cris pulled over, and we got out and walked to a few of the shops.

In the first shop we went to, we could buy personalized gifts for the kids. I saw this beautiful silver birthstone necklace that I wanted to get for Dia. They both like to draw, so we got personalized notepads for them. I also wanted to get them some pencils with their name on them. They had these cute little throw pillows that we could personalize.

For Rocco, we got a basketball. And they also had kid-size robes. I got one for Día and Rocco. I saw cute first nightlights for the kids.

We spent quite a bit of time in this shop. It was so much in the shop that I wanted to get the twins one of everything. I couldn't help myself. Dia and Rocco are special to me, and I would do anything for them.

"Hey gorgeous, once we leave here, I'm ready to get something to eat." Gorgeous is my pet name for Cris. Let's face it. He is gorgeous - from head to toe. I love me some Cris Fiore. 

"And, after that, it's daddy time."

"Looking forward to it, sexy."

We left the store with the gifts for my kids. I can't wait to see their beautiful faces. We placed them in the trunk. The gentleman he is, Cris, opened the door for me. And, then, he got in on the driver's side, and we pulled off. We found a nice restaurant not too far from our hotel.

The hostess greeted us. "Good evening. How many in your party?"

Cris told the hostess, "Myself and my wife." I will never tire of hearing him say his 'wife.'

"Follow me this way, please."

We followed the waiter to a table with a beautiful view of St. Thomas. Cris pulled out my chair, and then he sat down. After a few minutes, our server came over.

"Good evening, my name is Michael, and I will be your server tonight. May I get a drink for you?"

"I would like a glass of red wine."

Cris replied, "I'll have the same thing."

"I'll be back with your wine and then take your dinner orders."

Cris and I looked at the menu to see what we could order. By the time the waiter came back with our drinks, we were ready to order.

"I would like honey-glazed salmon, brown rice, and a side salad with vinaigrette dressing."

Cris then gave his order. "I will also have the salmon, but with the mixed vegetables."

"I'll take those menus and place your orders for you," the waiter said with a smile.

"Thank you." And, then, he left.

"So, how does it feel, being married to a charmingly gorgeous man?"

There is that cockiness back. I put my hands on Cris's cheeks and moved his face close to mine so that I could kiss those lips. "It feels great, gorgeous. I have what I always wanted - my knight in shining armor. How about you?"

"I love saying 'my wife.' And I love the fact that I chose the right one to spend the rest of my life with. I feel whole now that you are with us. I did feel lost for a while because of being a father to twins. It was rough, but I made it with the help of my family and Alicia's family. I love them so much. They are my heart and soul. I'll take you to meet Alicia's parents one day."

" Of course, I'm nervous."

"You don't have to be nervous. The most important thing for me was to find someone who loved not just me but my kids. I thought it would be Candi. But it wasn't. And, plus, she was racist towards my kids. I will not tolerate it towards my kids, you, or anyone else. When I saw how loving you were towards them, I knew you were the one. And, now, I feel complete - with you, Dia and Rocco."

Cris picked up my hands and started planting kisses all over them. "I love you, Mrs. Fiore."

"I love you too, gorgeous. We are going to do all we can to make our marriage last forever. Excuse me while I find the ladies' room."

Cris' POV

I can't believe how lucky I am to have her as my wife - my partner for life.

I was snapped out of my train of thoughts by someone I was in no mood to talk with - Chase Dalton. He is my rival in the wine industry, and he owns one of the hottest clubs in California. Sometimes, I believe he is copying me. Of all places, we see him in the Virgin Islands. I'm guessing he saw me because he started walking towards me.

"Well, well, well, if it is Mr. Cris Fiore."

This guy always brings out the worst in me.

"What do you want, Chase?"

"Just to say hi to a friend," he says. We are far from friends.

"We were friends, remember? But you ruined that friendship a long time ago, remember? " 

"Cris, Cris, Cris, let's leave the past in the past. Besides, we aren't together anymore anyway. Miranda cheated on me not too long after we got together."

"The two of you belonged together, and that's what you get. That is not the only thing that irritates me. It's the fact that you always seem to compete with me. You own a winery and a nightclub."

Thank goodness I see Kamea coming back so this fool can leave me alone. As soon as Kamea sat down, I saw Chase staring at her like he wanted to have sex with her.

"And who is this beautiful woman that is present?" Chase said.

"This is 'my wife,' Kamea."

"Well, hello there, Mrs. Kamea. My name is Chase Dalton."

"It's nice to meet you, Chase."

I could see him eyeing her up and down, which was pissing me off.

"I am good friends with your husband here," he said, knowing he was lying through his teeth.

"We used to be friends."

Kamea looked at me with a puzzled look on her face. Thank goodness the waiter just brought out our food.

"For the madam, we have the salmon, brown rice, and salad with vinaigrette. And for you, sir, the salmon meal with mixed vegetables and salad. Enjoy your meals."

"Thank you." The waiter then left our table. "Look, Chase, do you mind leaving? We are trying to have our dinner in peace."

"Oh, right. It was nice meeting you, madam. Hope to see you again. And, see you later, Cris."

Chase walked away from the restaurant. I knew Kamea was going to ask.

"Gorgeous; who was that?"

"It's a long story. And I don't want to ruin our dinner or mood. I promise I will tell you, just not right now."

"Sure."

We enjoyed our dinner and the time we spent together at the restaurant.

About 30 minutes later, we finished eating.

"That was really delicious. But, I am ready for some exercise." 

I called that waiter over fast. "Waiter, check, please."

He asked if either one of us wanted dessert. I felt Kamea playing footsie with me. She got me good because I let out a moan that puzzled the waiter. "Uh, no dessert. Just the check."

As soon as he walked away, "Oh, you are so going to get it." 

The waiter came back with the bill. I gave him my card to pay for our dinner. Shortly, he came back with the check. I signed the receipt, he gave me a copy, and then we left. We stood outside the restaurant for a few minutes and talked.

"I was thinking that tomorrow we stay in and do unholy things with one another." 

"Works for me." I went in for the kiss but was rudely interrupted by Chase. 

"Oh, Cris, I forgot to ask if you and your lovely wife would like to come to my club tonight?"

"Thanks for the offer, but we have plans," Kamea retorted to Chase. 

I saw Chase looking up and down at Kamea when she said that. My blood was boiling. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Will you stop freaking staring at my wife like you want to have sex with her?" 

"What look are you talking about, Cris? I am just trying to be cordial. How about tomorrow night?"

"That's it!!"

Kamea could tell I was irritated and angry because my fists were about to connect to Chase's face.

"Cristiano Amadore Fiore, listen to me! Please don't do it. Think about your family - Dia, Rocco, and me. We just got married. Let's enjoy our time left here in St. Thomas so we can go home together." Kamea grabbed my hands and pleaded with me.

"Please, gorgeous? Don't do it." My beautiful bride spoke in Italian, "Il camino Gorgeous. Ricordare il camino." (The fireplace is gorgeous. Remember the fireplace.) Then Kamea did her dance move so quickly that I only knew what she meant. That was enough to snap me out of my anger.

"Thanks, love. And I am sorry. You're right. It's not worth it. Here are the keys to the truck, sweetheart. I'll be there shortly." She gave me a concerned look. "I promise." Kamea then walked over to the truck.

"Chase, stay away from Kamea! I can't stop you from staring, but I sure as heck can choke the life out of you if you touch her!! I will not allow you to ruin my marriage with her!!"

Chase screamed as I walked away, "The offer still stands about coming to the club."

I didn't bother turning around, but I sure did give him the middle finger. We pulled off and went back to the hotel.

Chase's POV

"His wife is hot and sexy. What I wouldn't do to rock her world for one night! I want her too. I take her just like I took Miranda. It looks like I will be moving back to California to start my conquest." 

******************

Kamea's POV

On our way back to the hotel, I could tell Cris was still pissed off at what had happened at the restaurant. He gripped that steering wheel so tight that he could have ripped it off. So, I put my hand on his arm and started rubbing it up and down. He was tense, but I could tell the caress started calming him down.

"Listen, gorgeous. I know you were upset by the way he was looking at me. But, the three of us need you. How could I look in Dia and Rocco's faces and tell them daddy did not come home with me? I got those same looks from guys when I was with Reed. Reed may have been a cheat, but he made sure nobody ever laid a hand on me. I have no control over the way someone looks at you. But I will not allow anyone to touch you. And I know you will never let anyone touch me. All that matters is that you and I trust and love each other."

"You're right, sweetheart. He always knows how to get under my skin."

"Well, the next time he tries that, remember what I said in Italian and visualize it. And, think of this song I heard the other day. It is old school, but when you listen to it, think of me. It's called 'Feenin' by Jodeci."

We arrived at our hotel, and Cris parked the truck in the hotel parking lot. As soon as I got out, Cris came over and pushed me up against the truck, and started kissing the heck out of me. 

"I am so lucky to have found you. I love you so much." 

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's continue this by the fireplace. Mommy is ready."

Cris scooped me up like a little kid and flung me over his shoulder. And, let me tell you, I do not have a small figure. The same receptionist was at the desk, and I saw her giggling.

"So that's what your butt looks like with clothes on. You have muscles everywhere, gorgeous."

I heard Cris chuckle when I said that. 

Cris tapped my butt and said, "Now you really are going to get it."

As soon as Cris opened the door, we didn't even bother going upstairs - on the couch, it was. And he kept his promise and let me have it. And it was even better than our wedding night. It was rough and sexy. I loved every second of it.

I know I am probably going to be in pain in the morning, but meh, who cares? I may have to come up with another name for him after that. 

******************

*The next morning - Monday*

Cris' POV

Kamea started growling and said, "Good morning, Tiger. After last night, that is my new name for you." I had to chuckle.

"It's shot, time, baby." I heard Kamea sulking.

"I'll be right back." I went to get Kamea's insulin shot. I went ahead and did my shot in the kitchen. So, I headed back to the living room. She already had her eyes closed. I couldn't help but laugh. 

"I see nothing funny, mister." I gave Kamea the shot. "Ouch!"

"Now, was that so bad?"

"I know I need the insulin. But, yes, it is that bad." 

So, I grabbed her hand and headed to the jacuzzi tub. "How would you like a present for being a good girl?"

"Well, what did you have in mind?" And that was all she wrote.

"Wait, I forgot to put the don't disturb sign on the door, especially since we are staying in today.  Be right back."

I put my pajama bottoms on and headed to the door. I opened the door and put the sign on the knob. As I was about to close the door, I heard the voice I did not want to hear again.

"I didn't know you and your beautiful wife were staying in the same hotel?"

"He is here too?" 

******************************

Thank you all for taking the time to read chapter 20.

 The pictures are courtesy of Wikipedia Commons, Can Stock Photo Inc., and Pixabay. 

And thank you for your votes, comment, and support! 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.1K 31
Nariah Williams always work for what she wanted. She never had anything handed to her on a silver platter. Her past relationships weren't the absolut...
322K 16.2K 67
Two stubborn people, different lives a terrible situation that brings them together and changes their lives forever. Maya is an 18 year old girl try...
27.2K 1.2K 42
I stared at the person sitting on the chair in front of me. That instant I realised that I didn't know this person at all. This was not the person I...
177K 2.5K 58
How would you feel if you fell in love with your cousin? then woke up one day to find out that you are pregnant with none other then your bad ass pl...