Sweet Nothing • (book one) jb

De kidrauhlsalien

He completely shattered her life apart after leaving her alone in a time of need. She was in complete love an... Mais

Sweet Nothing. {Justin Bieber Fanfiction}
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen.
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty

twenty

10.7K 302 72
De kidrauhlsalien

Songs inspired for the chapter:

Lightweight - Demi Lovato

-

"What the fuck was that?"

-

February 19th, 2013

I just starting to drift off to sleep on the plush leather couch when I had suddenly felt myself getting lifted up. I groaned and hit the person's chest wanting to be put back down. I was still exhausted from the slight jet leg I caught from traveling over here.

We had done so much in the few days off from the show and I never really got the chance to have a good night's sleep. So right now I wasn't very pleased.

I opened one of my eyes as the person began to poke my nose. I slapped their hand away and opened my eyes only to see a grinning Alfredo craddling me in his arms. I groaned once again and wiggled my way out of his arms so I was standing on my own two feet.

"Leave me alone." I groaned making my way back over to the couch, but only to be stopped by Alfredo slipping his hand around my waist and pulling me towards who knows where.

"I don't think so my dear." He laughed.

I groaned once again and crossed my arms over my chest. Alfredo started to lead me to a familiar place and I furrowed my eyebrows together. I watched every step we took and saw that everyone from the crew started to laugh as we passed them. I couldn't help but to wonder why.

Screams started to get louder and louder as a famiiar tune blasted through the arena. Alfredo stopped just outside the curtain to enter the stage and squeezed my waist.

"Remember how we have that tradition of bringing one lucky girl on stage so Justin could sing to her?" Alfredo piped.

I nodded my head as I glanced around seeing that the whole crew was now surrounding us with smirks on their faces. I was so confused in the moment that I didn't know what to expect.

"Well, that lucky girl just so happens to be you."

As his words began to process in my mind I barely had any time to object before bright lights flashed through my eyes, the screams were louder than ever, and Justin's voice boomed through my ears. I looked back to see if I could escape, but I saw that Alfredo was standing there with Kenny beside him blocking the way out.

As the dancers pulled me toward the seat I'm guessing the girl sits in they all giggled slightly. It was then that I knew they were all in on this prank and believe me, none of them will ever hear the end of it.

I sat in the seat and looked out at the audience becoming completely shocked of how many girls were all staring at me. I was starting to feel uncomfortable with all the people, so I shifted in the thrown before blocking my face with my hands. I know I probably looked like a fool right now, but I don't care. Why the fuck did they find this funny? Did they want Justin to get killed on stage? I don't think so.

I felt a hand grip on my shoulder and someone singing right into my ear. As if on the cue the screams got even louder making my ears burn---Justin Bieber was touching a female? Omg, shocking--- It was then that I knew Justin was right in front of me. He grabbed my hands and pulled them down, but I quickly moved them back not wanting him to know it was me.

He laughed through the mic causing the screams to get louder and my ears to hurt even more. Did the fans think his laugh was cute? He placed his hands back on mine pulling them off of my face.

When I tell you he was shocked, believe me. He stuttered with the first couple of lines and my cheeks instantly turned red from all of the embarrasment. He then shook his head and quickly glared at me before singing back to the audience as if we didn't know each other.

I decided to go along with it so I acted as if I didn't know him.

He grabbed the crown from one of the dancers and placed it on my head before grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the front of the stage. I could see his neck vein pop out as he sung and I knew he was passionate about performing. That was kind of... Cute.

He slipped his hands into mine and wrapped them around his own neck before taking his hands and placing them around my waist. I did my best to keep my eyes away from his as he sung, but it was almost impossible. Through out the rest of the song I stared into his eyes as he did too. I could just feel my cheeks burn.

Finally hearing the music come to a stop Justin grabbed my hand and pulled me off the stage with him. I had to hold onto the crown just so it wouldn't fall off.

When I stepped foot backstage everyone erupted into fits of giggles. All I could do was glare at them all. The laughing soon died down as everyone was staring at Justin and I. I looked down and saw that our hands were still intact, so I pulled it back. Only I looked up and saw Justin was glaring at me. What the fuck?

"What?" I asked him.

"What the fuck was that?" He spat, annoyingly disgusted.

I had all I could do not to spit on his face right then and there. I knew that he was blaming this whole situation on me already and I felt utterly disgusted about it. How could he jump to conclusions right on the spot like that?

Plus, he acted as if having me be the OLLG was sickening. I think I'm pretty cute, sometimes.

"Don't go blaming me for that. It was them not me." I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest.

"But you went along with it. I don't know what the fuck you think you're doing here, but I can't stand you. I hate you. So just stay away from me." He spat.

I was taken back at first especially because one little prank made him this pissed, and he said he hates me?

"You have no reason to be acting like this-"

"Why don't you just go get high and maybe if you're lucky, you'll die."

Tears formed in the brim of my eyes as I stared at everybody. I started to zone out and think. I felt an arm touch my shoulder, but I shrugged it off violently. I looked up at Justin seeing he had his hands balled into fists.

"Fine. If you want it that way." I whispered.

I looked at everybody as the silence over came us. I quickly grabbed my coat and looked at everybody one less time before running down the hall and out of the arena. I could hear people screaming for me to come back, but I didn't listen. I just ran.

I ended up running until my legs wouldn't let me anymore. I became cold and put on my coat before looking around my surroundings. I didn't know where I was, I only knew I was in Manchester. It was a foreign country so I didn't know anything.

I began to walk as my thoughts over came my mind. It was like a dark cloud just appeared and surrounded me so I couldn't do anything but think.

He told me to die and believe it or not, it hurt. He has hurt me too many times in my life and I don't think I can handle it anymore. I need to go back home.

I don't care if my mother hasn't called or that she doesn't want me. I could just go stay with Brian and all my problems would disappear. I wouldn't be in this situation anymore. I wouldn't constantly be getting hurt by the one I promised to not let get to me. Something was seriously wrong with Justin and I didn't know what it was.

Best of all, I could finally get my high life back.

I started to think about the sweet taste of weed in my mouth. How it would spread through my body and make all my senses go numb, letting me escape from the world. I was craving it and I could practically smell it.

Wait.

I swiftly made my way into a park I just so happened to stumble upon, and made my way through the playground toward the smell. As I got closer I could make the faint outline of a group of people with a lit up blunt being passed around their group.

Smirking to myself, I made my way over to them only to capture all of their attention. I grabbed the blunt from one of the boys hands and grinned at all of them.

"Can I have a couple hits?" I asked and they nodded their heads, practically high of their asses.

Bringing the bundle of joy up to my lips, I thought if I should really do this. All of my effort to try and become clean would come to an end hereand now if I go through with it. But the smell intriguied me and my mouth watered for it.

Bringing the blunt up to my lips I inhaled deeply only to cough at how hard I had done it, and since I didn't do it in forever:

I had instantly flew over to Cloud 9.

-

commentttt

twitter: @kidrauhlsalien

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

290K 11.2K 21
by iamjourneygrace
37.8K 2K 12
By iamjourneygrace
14.3K 370 53
This is the sequal to my story "all that matters". it is the second story in my "all that matters series". Alyssa Braun and Justin Bieber have an on...
45.4K 712 63
You never fully recover from the first young love heartbreak. And when Justin Bieber tries to come back in on Kyla she isn't so sure if she's ready f...