Successfully Troubled {Rated...

By TheGoldenFantasies

More money, more problems. These ladies are no exception to the rule. More

Successfully Troubled {Rated M} - Intro
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty Part Two(Author's POV).
Chapter Twenty Part Three (Author's POV).
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six.
Chapter Fifty Seven.
Chapter Fifty Eight.
Chapter Fifty Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty One.
Chapter Sixty Three.
Chapter Sixty Four.
Chapter Sixty Five.
Chapter Sixty Six.
Chapter Sixty Seven.
Chapter Sixty Eight.
Chapter Sixty Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy One.
Chapter Seventy Two.
Chapter Seventy Three.
Chapter Seventy Four.

Chapter Sixty Two.

610 7 3
By TheGoldenFantasies

The next day, Lashelle walked into the hotel room that her and Trey shared, holding three shopping bags in her hands. She placed them onto the floor and plopped down on the small couch in the room. Her phone began ringing in her pocket and she reached for it to see Trey calling her on FaceTime. She pressed accept and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Wifey, what's good, girl?" He greeted her with a bright smile.

"Hey, baby. I just got to the room. I did a little shopping for your show tonight." She told him.

"Oh, for real?"

"Yeah. I wanted to look good for tonight. I know I hadn't really done a great job at supporting you at shows and everything, so."

"That's real sweet of you, baby girl. I appreciate that." He smiled, "But you don't have to be so hard on yourself."

"I know, I know."

"Look, how about me and you have dinner in the room after the show?"

"But I thought you and your boys would've wanted to go clubbing afterwards."

"We can do that anytime. I just want some time with my wife. I kind of don't feel like sharing you tonight." He admitted.

Lashelle blushed, "Aww, baby. That's really sweet. I would be happy to do that."

"Good, good. I got to get back to practicing and sound checking and all that. But come early and we can chill before the show."

"I'll be there."

"Alright, baby. I'll see you soon."

"Ok, babe. I love you."

Trey smiled boyishly, "I love you more, baby girl."

"I don't doubt that one bit." She expressed truthfully.

He winked at her and ended the FaceTime call. Lashelle ran her fingers through her hair and placed it up into a bun as she got up, walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

After her shower, writing lyrics and listening to Trey's new album to past the time, Lashelle stood in the mirror of the bathroom applying mascara to her eyelashes. Then she grabbed her pink lip gloss and swiped it across her lips a few times until they shone under the lights. She turned off the lights and walked out of the bathroom before grabbing her outfit from one of the bags of things she bought. She got dressed in a long sleeved burgundy colored lace up dress and black and red ombre Louboutin pumps.

She brushed down her dark brown hair and sprayed on some perfume. She grabbed her phone to see a text from her driver, letting her know that he was outside of the hotel. She replied back to him and grabbed her purse before leaving the room. She took the elevator down to the lobby and walked out of the hotel as her driver opened the door for her. She got into the backseat and buckled her seatbelt. It didn't take too long until the driver drove off to where Trey was performing.

When the car arrived at the building, Lashelle got out and security guided her inside as paparazzi snapped photos of her. They took her through the entrance to backstage and she walked into the dressing room to see Trey laughing with his friends, including Chris.

"There's my lady." Trey smiled and walked over to her, "Hey, baby girl."

"Hi, baby." She gave him a kiss and looked him up and down, "You look really good."

"Not as good as you." He licked his lips and gently pinched her ass.

She let out a soft squeal and playfully hit his chest, "Behave."

"You should know by now that I don't know how to do that." He chuckled.

She chuckled also and shook her head, walking past him to greet Chris and the others.

"How are you feeling, sis?" Chris asked her, giving her a hug.

"I'm really good. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready to get back to work." She admitted.

"Well, I know you've got a lot of material written."

"That I do." She nodded her head, "How is my favorite woman ever doing?"

Chris chuckled, "She's doing good. Always working, you know. I'll tell her you said hey."

"Please do." She smiled.

Lashelle spent most of the time laughing while watching Trey, Chris and the other fellas joke and goof around with each other. Soon, it was time for the show and she could hear the screams and cheers going on up front. She stood by Trey and Chris, holding their hands in a circle with the others as Trey said a prayer before he went onstage. After he was finished, everyone cheered and Lashelle grabbed his hand.

"Go kill it out there, baby. I'll be watching from the side of the stage." She told him.

"Thank you, baby girl. You know I will." He winked and kissed her lips.

He walked away and began to make his way onto the stage. Lashelle and Chris walked towards the side of the stage to watch the performance. Lashelle felt like a crazed fan, singing along and dancing to his songs. Chris couldn't help but laugh and of course, sing along with her. She especially went crazy when he performed Animal and Slow Motion.

After a couple more songs, he took off his shirt and the girls went crazy with screams. Lashelle bit her lip absentmindedly, staring at his body. She couldn't even be upset with the girls going crazy over him. They had every reason to. Plus, what would she get upset for? He was hers and she was his. He grabbed a stool and placed it in the middle of the stage.

"For this next song, I want to bring a very, very special guest up here." He adjusted his headset and looked over at Lashelle, "Lashelle, can you come up here, please?"

The crowd began to cheer and Lashelle raised her eyebrow.

"Come on, baby. Don't leave me hanging up here." He chuckled.

She pursed her lips to the side, trying to suppress her smile as she made her way up to the stage. Trey reached his hand out to her and she allowed him to pull her up onstage.

"Y'all give her a hand. She looking good, ain't she?"

The crowd cheered and she chuckled, waving at them.

"Come take a seat right here for me." Trey told her, patting the stool.

She did as he said and hopped up onto the stool, crossing her legs. Neighbors Know My Name began to play and the crowd began to scream once again. As Trey was singing, he got behind her and moved her hair to the side as he sung in her ear. Lashelle giggled to herself and reached back, caressing his cheek. He moved in front of her and parted her legs, wrapping them around his waist. The crowd started to scream even louder and Trey moved his hand up her thigh, causing her to shiver.

As he started to sing the breakdown part, he picked her up and she held onto him tightly while he grinded against her. The whole act was making her giggle and turning her on at the same time. She just didn't want to feed into it too much and forget where she was. After he finished singing, he placed her on her feet and the crowd clapped and cheered once again.

Trey turned off his mic for a second and leaned down to her ear.

"Thank you for joining me up here. Maybe I'll give you another performance when we get back to the room." He winked.

"I wouldn't mind that." She bit her lip.

He licked his lips and placed his hand on her lower back, "Get on off this stage before I forget and fuck you right here."

"Kiss me?"

He lifted up her chin and kissed her lips slowly, hearing more screams from the crowd. She smiled and he slapped her ass as she walked off the stage.

After the show and stopping off to get dinner to-go, Lashelle and Trey rode in their car on the way to the hotel. He had his arm wrapped around her and her head was leaned against his chest.

"You thought you were so slick with that little stunt you pulled, huh?" Lashelle chuckled.

Trey chuckled also, "Not slick, just creative. I wanted to surprise you with a little something."

"Well, it was definitely a surprise. You know some ladies are going to be pressed."

"Let them. I love my fans and I love the ladies respectively, but my number one fan and my number one lady always comes first."

Lashelle thought about what he said and it made her giggle uncontrollably.

"What are you giggling about, huh?" He playfully poked her side.

"You said your number one lady always comes first." She mentioned.

He thought about it and immediately began to laugh.

"I didn't even mean it like that, but it works. See? You are a little freak." He told her.

"I am not. I am sweet, pure and innocent."

"Look me in my eyes and try to lie again."

She playfully hit him on his arm, causing him to laugh. The car arrived at the hotel and Trey got out, holding their bag of food in one hand while helping her out of the car with the other. Lashelle held onto his hand as they walked through the lobby and took the elevator up to their suite.

Lashelle sat down on the bed and Trey placed the bag onto the desk. He walked over to her and got on his knees, removing her heels from her feet. She smiled and watched as he placed them beside her bags. He walked back over to her and grabbed her hand, pulling her up from the bed before wrapping his arms around her.

"I caught a couple of peeks of you singing along at the show." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I was being a little groupie, I can't even lie." She laughed, "But hey, I was your fan first before becoming your wife."

"I really did marry my biggest fan, huh?"

"That you did."

"And I'm grateful for her."

She smiled and buried her face into his chest. He chuckled and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"Come on, let's eat before the food gets cold." He told her.

She nodded her head and sat down on the bed as he brought their food over to her, taking it out of the bag.

It didn't take too long before the two of them were eating their food, having playful riff-offs with each other and laughing. She forgot just how refreshing it was to just be playful and silly with him. He always made her laugh even when she didn't want to. She hated how she wasted precious time arguing and fighting with him when she could've been carefree and goofy with him. She missed those moments.

"I was thinking about something." Trey spoke up, placing his bottle of water on the nightstand.

"What's that?" Lashelle replied, taking another bite of her honey garlic chicken wings.

"Well, first, how would you like it if you and I did a collaborative album? Do about ten songs together, do a photoshoot booklet for it and everything and call it Frustration, Loneliness & Mending."

"Hmm. You know what? I would love that. I think that would be a lot of fun and it would be a way for us to put our feelings to music."

"You think so?"

"Yes, I do. I'd love to do that." She nodded her head, "What's the other thing?"

"The other thing was, how about you and I renew our vows?" He suggested.

Lashelle looked at him and raised her eyebrows in shock.

"You sure you want to marry me all over again?" She wondered.

He chuckled, "Of course, baby girl. I love you and I think it would be another way to get a fresh start, you know? Completely leave the anger, the pain and everything behind. We can restart, focus on the good and enjoy the rest of our lives together."

"When you put it like that, it sounds amazing."

"So would you want to?"

She thought about it and it would be good to have a fresh start, completely let go of her underlying insecurities of screwing up again and just enjoy her life with the man she adored.

Lashelle nodded her head and smiled, "Yes. Yes, I'd love to. And for the record, I love you too. Always."

"Good." He leaned over and gave her a kiss.

All of a sudden, a knock came at the door.

"Expecting someone?" She asked him.

"Not at all." He replied as he got up from the bed, "You relax. I got it."

She nodded her head and took a sip of her water as he went to answer the door. When he did, Lashelle saw Helen standing there. Her guard immediately went up along with her attitude.

"What the hell you doing here?" Trey asked her.

"Hey, baby. I missed you." She caressed his cheek, walking into the room.

"I ain't your baby. Again, what the hell are you doing here?" He asked again, closing the door.

"I haven't seen you in a little while. You look amazing." She licked her lips, running her hand down his chest.

Lashelle quickly got up and snatched her hand from off of Trey, standing in between the two of them.

"Unless you want me to pull a Lance from The Best Man and dangle your ass off of the balcony, I suggest you keep your hands off my husband. Now again, the fuck do you want, bitch?" Lashelle stated coldly.

"Ugh, I was so hoping he'd divorce your ass and come back where he belongs." Helen rolled her eyes.

"He's already back where he belongs. Between my legs, hoe."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that."

"Helen, what the fuck do you want?" Trey asked her angrily.

"Well, Mr. D'Cruz, you have another responsibility to take care of." Helen rubbed her stomach and winked.

Lashelle's eyes turned into slits and she looked between the two of them.

"You..." She paused.

"That's right. I'm pregnant and your husband is the father of my baby." Helen smirked.

"I never even touched you!" Trey exclaimed.

"Oh, come on, Tremaine. You remember the last time we were in Vegas together after clubbing, you took me back to your room and we spent four hours making love. Mmm, just thinking about it has me hot." She fanned herself.

Lashelle fought the urge to knock her out and paced the floor to calm her nerves. Trey promised her that he didn't cheat on her and here was his ex saying she's pregnant. If anything really did happen between them, it wasn't the fact that it happened that made her upset. It was the fact that his ex could possibly be pregnant while she couldn't even keep her own babies.

"Helen, you are playing a dangerous game here. You know goddamn well I never touched you. I never even thought about it. This shit you're trying to pull ain't gonna go like you think." Trey warned her.

"Face it, Trey. Your first child isn't going to be a D'Cruz like you wanted. Though I don't know why you'd even want that. Let her go and we can finally be the family you need." Helen told him.

"You are fucking lying! You know you and I never had sex!" Trey yelled and took a deep breath, "Get the fuck out of our room."

"You need some time to process the news, I understand. Call me later."

She blew him a kiss and pushed past Lashelle as she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. Trey came closer to Lashelle and cupped her cheeks into his palms, staring into her tear filled eyes.

"Baby, she is lying. I never ever, ever touched her. I told you that I never cheated on you while we were apart and that's the honest truth." He promised, "She is trying to tear us apart, that's all she's trying to do."

"Trey...." She sniffled.

"You know me, Shelle. You know me better than anybody. I wouldn't do you like that." He wiped her tears away and kissed her lips, "You believe me, don't you, baby?"

She just nodded her head and he hugged her tightly, rubbing her back. She believed her husband when he said that Helen was lying and she knew he would never betray her like that, even with her acting how she was.

So if she believed him, why was there a nagging feeling that there was a small possibility it could be true?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 2.8K 41
The title says it all ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ (But don't worry, it has some drama)
14.9K 563 32
Sequel to Bestfriendโ€ผ๏ธ Read and enjoy!
17.5K 306 53
pain.
282 24 27
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต, ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง.