The Pain In My Heart (A DDLC...

By SpadesWatermelonV2

Remember when the Ultimatum was the final chapter? I guess that's no longer a thing XD. It's okay though, I e... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One: Live Your Life Part I
Chapter Two: Live Your Life Part II (P)
Chapter Three: Drunk On Love (P)
Chapter Four: Love Sick (P)
Chapter Five: I Did It, My Way. (P)
Chapter Seven: Lone Ranger (P)
Chapter Eight: Sort 'Em Out (P)
Chapter Nine: They Don't Care (P)
Chapter Ten: Pressure In The Air (P)
Chapter Eleven: I Can't Help, Falling In Love With You (P)
Chapter Twelve: 'Till I Collapse (P)
Chapter Thirteen: I Want To Go Home... (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #1
Chapter Fourteen: Sealed Friendships (P)
Chapter Fifteen: We Can Change... (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #2
Chapter Sixteen: Nostalgic Touch (P)
Chapter Seventeen: Crying Angels (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #3
Chapter Eighteen: Long Time, No See
Chapter Nineteen: Who Do You Love? (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #4
Chapter Twenty: What I Missed With You (P)
Chapter Twenty-One: Mo' Murda
Chapter Twenty-Two: Chasing Cars
Odyssey Journel Entry #5
Chapter Twenty-Three: Until The End Of Time
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Sad Ride
Chapter Twenty-Five: Whiskey River
Odyssey Journel Entry #6
Chapter Twenty-Six: I Do What I Gotta Do (P)
Chapter Twenty-Seven: I'll Be Missing You (P)
Odyssey Journel Entry #7
Chapter Twenty Eight: I Won't Leave You (P)
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Imperial Serial Killer
Chapter Thirty: Love It Or Hate It (P)
Chapter Thirty-One: There Won't Be A Next Time (P)
Chapter Thirty-Two: Hurt and Damaged
Chapter Thirty Three: A Tearful Good-bye (Remastered)
Chapter Thirty-Four: You Needed Me (Remastered) (P)
Epilogue (Remastered)
Odyssey Journel Entry Final Statement
-IDK-

Chapter Six: I Got What You Need (P)

1.5K 22 74
By SpadesWatermelonV2

SPICE WARNING!

Me and Monika sat at a table and she pulled the chocolates out of the bag. She put one in her mouth and laughed with her mouth closed as she looked at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Just you. I never imagined having a date with you...like this." She said.

"You'd be surprised by some of the things that I've seen to get here..." I said.

Monika giggled a little but she didn't really know all the things I've seen to get here.

Horrible... horrible things.

Monika reached her hand into the white bag of chocolates and pulled another out.

"Open wide." She said.

I laughed a little and opened my mouth. Monika placed the chocolate in my mouth and pushed it in with her finger.

The chocolate was really rich. It was covered in hazel nuts with a caramel center. It was like death by chocolate.

Me and Monika sat there and ate some more chocolates.

It started to softly rain so me and Monika walked into another shop. I purchased an umbrella and me and Monika continued our stroll through the city.

We walked on a boardwalk that was close to the Ohio River. Monika walked over to the pier and turned around to face me.

"Monika? Are you alright?" I asked concerned.

"This night...it's so beautiful. Yesterday I thought that would be my last night...the last time I would see you but...it wasn't. I'm so happy..." Monika said while she whipped tears from her eyes.

I walked over to Monika and wrapped my arms around her as she held the umbrella under us.

"I...I don't know why I'm crying...I'm just...so happy." She said softly.

I squeezed her tightly.

"It's alright Monika. Just know that'll never happen again...and that I'll always love you no matter what."

"You...you promise that...?"

"God strike me dead "

I looked up into the sky and smiled at the sky. For some reason it felt like pops up there was watching over at me.

He was probably giving me a thumbs up and a wink.

I let go of Monika and she whipped the last of her tears away.

"Thank you...for this wonderful night Spencer..." She said.

"Don't mention it." I said. I gave Monika a wink and we began to walk back to my car holding hands.

We drove back to my house as the rain hit my windshield with a satisfying sounds.

The windshield whipers would sweep the droplets away as my beautiful girlfriend sat in the passenger seat.

I turned on the radio and music began to play out of it.

I began entranced in the music as me and Monika drove back to my house.

I pulled in the driveway and Monika got out of the car. She looked at me confused.

"W-Why aren't you getting out?" Monika asked.

"I'm getting Sayori back..." I said.

"Spencer...please don't...you know."

"I'll try not to."

Monika reached her head in the car and gave me a kiss on the lips before she walked back up into the house.

I pulled out of the driveway and made my way to the all too familiar hospital. I parked in the parking garage and took an elevator to the reception desk.

I got a pass and made my way to Sayori's hospital room. Outside the room was Dr. Kronley.

"Hello Spectre Frost." He said.

"Hey jackass." I said.

"Wow Spencer, you should treat me with some respect if I know such valuable information about you."

"Whatever, I'm just here to see Sayori." I said.

I reached my hand on the doorknob but Dr. Kronley placed his hand on mine.

"Visiting hours have ended buddy."

"What do you mean? It's 8:00. Visiting hours end at 9:00."

"Too bad. You're not going in there."

"Fuck you, I wanna see Sayori."

"I'd be careful Spencer. Sayori told me some more things about you. Should I mention to the police that you're harboring an illegal alien?"

Illegal...Alien...

"What did you just call her?" I said.

"An alien Spencer. She's not from here, and she doesn't belong here."

My vision began to turn red again. My stomach pains came with a fury. I looked at Dr. Kronley.

"Call her an alien, one more time." I said.

"Al-"

I pushed Dr. Kronley up against the wall and lifted him off his feet using my one left arm. I held him by his neck while he looked down at me.

"G-Get off of me! Somebody Help!" He called out.

The third eye gave me super strength...but the taste of blood was stuck in my mouth.

I squeezed Kronley's throat as he struggled to get away from my grasps. I threw him down the hallway and he hit the wall.

An alarm went off in the hospital and the lights began to flash. I busted through Sayori's door to see that she was sound asleep in her bed.

I picked her up as if she was weightless and ran out into the hallway.

"Th-There he is! He's taking the girl!" A doctor yelled.

I heard gunshots come from down the hallway as I ran away with Sayori in my arms.

It felt like someone stabbed me in the back with a toothpick but the pain soon went away.

"Don't let him get away!" A man yelled.

Suddenly Sayori began to move in my arms. I looked down into her eyes as I ran towards an elevator.

"S-spencer...?" She said.

"Shhhh Sayori it's alright. I got you." I said.

I ran into the elevator and pushed the parking garage button about 500 times. A doctor ran towards the elevator with a gun in his hand. He shot bullets through the opening as the doors closed.

The doors closed before he got in and we began to descend to the parking garage.

Sayori looked up at me again.

"Spencer what's going on...?" Sayori asked.

"We're getting you home Sayori, don't worry."

"Spencer..."

"Yeah Sayori?"

"Don't die."

The doors opened into the parking garage and I ran towards the Rolls-Royce. I opened the door and put Sayori in the passenger side.

Suddenly the elevator opened from across the parking garage and a SWAT team walked out.

I hopped into the Rolls-Royce and stepped on the gas. Bullets hit the side of the car as I drove out of the garage.

Police cars chased after me, so I went down a road that took an extremely sharp right.

I slammed on the gas as I went down the road. The cops matched my speed. I stepped on the brake and turned the steering wheel, drifting around the turn and making the cops miss the turn.

"Deja Vu muthafucka!" I said.

I looked on the rearview mirror and saw that none of the cops made that turn.

I turned off the headlights and took a detour back to my house. I rolled up the driveway and Sayori got out. I pulled a tarp over the Rolls-Royce that way the cops wouldn't see it.

"Spencer...this place seems familiar..." Sayori said as she looked at my house.

"Just like old times eh?"

"Wait...are we...?"

"Yep."

Sayori jumped up in excitement and ran up the stairs. I followed her up the stairs. My vision started to return to normal when I heard Sayori's excitement.

Sayori opened the door and ran into the living room.

"Wussup bitches!" She yelled.

"S-Sayori! Watch your language!" Odysseus said.

"Sayori!" Natsuki said as she ran towards her. She hugged Sayori tightly and Yuri joined in too.

I got myself a drink as I finished getting the "Third Eye" Possession to go away.

"So whenever I get angry...the third eye takes over eh?" I thought to myself.

"Neat."

I looked over and saw Sayori and Natsuki cuddling each other on the couch.

Yuri and Odysseus were both enjoying a cup of tea as they all watched a movie.

I decided that I should check my back and make sure that I didn't get shot...again.

I walked into the bathroom and took off my shirt. I looked in the mirror and to my surprise...my wounds have healed themselves.

I kept my shirt off because I was probably about to go to bed anyway. I walked into my room and saw Monika wearing...a lack of clothes.

"How was your trip...?" She asked.

"Good...what are you up to, Monika?"

"Well...I never got to give you your birthday present. I wanted to give it to you still." She said.

"Monika..."

Eh, why not?

I walked towards Monika and she got off the the desk. She stood in front of me and we began to make out.

I reached my hands behind Monika's back and took her bra off. Monika began to giggle.

She pushed me on my back onto the bed.

"I take the lead this time." She said.

Monika climbed on top of me and placed her hands on my chest.

"It's good to have you back."

----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 530 49
♤This is an idea that just popped in the back of my mind a year ago and since I cannot mod and I purely like the idea I decided to let my imagination...
19.3K 419 39
UNEDITED Selenia woke up to the sunrise beaming on her face, she was wrapped in a cocoon of warmth while she watched the dust particles float throug...
83.7K 3.2K 87
Natsuki and Yuri always fight, despite both always wishing it was different. One day changes it all when Natsuki decides to step up for her purple ha...
541 11 36
(Cover art from @KiceSliced on twitter, if they aren't okay with this being here please tell me, I just found the image on Google and it was literall...