Skinny Love {Sweeran}

De youareinlove

skinny love (n.): when two people are in love, but are too shy to admit it, yet they show it anyways. A colle... Mai multe

The Way
Days Like This (Part 1)
Days Like This (Part 2)
Making a Bad Day Better
Out of the Spotlight
More Than Cupcakes
Annalise
2 Years
Maybe
The First Kiss
The Second Kiss
The RED Tattoo
Magic
Just a Kiss
Accidents Happen
Study Buddy AU

The Last Chapter

462 11 0
De youareinlove

Hello to everyone reading this! As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been updating as often as I'd like or as I used to. I guess you could say that my "Sweeran writing well" has run dry and I have literally no more ideas left. Writing this has been really fun, but I'm going to give my mind a break during the summer so that I can come back full swing at the beginning of the next school year.

I would just like to thank you all for reading! Getting this collection here to 1.9k without having it completed is a big feat and I'm so happy! Thank you to the readers, but also to the writers that have inspired me to write, there are way too many to count, but still, thank you. I'll hopefully be back in autumn. I might even write a full fanfic, who knows? ;)

Love, Lauryn

xoxoxo

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

678K 15.3K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 57.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
22.7M 797K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...