Ramos/// a Anthony Ramos fanf...

By heywhatsuphello16

besties don't read this book. I'm keeping it up for the sole purpose of views It's horrible. I mean it. More

Chapter 1
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Ending
1k!!!
Wattys 2K18
Sequel?

Chpt 9

638 4 1
By heywhatsuphello16

Renee's POV
Cameron walked off the stage looking like she couldn't breathe whatsoever. So I walked over to her and put my hand on her back.
         "Honey are you okay? You look like you can't breathe." I exclaim. "No because I can't." She says before passing out.
         "Somebody call an ambulance!" I shout holding an unconscious Cameron in my arms. Daveed and Oak rush up to me and take her from my arms. They run to a couch and set her down yelling for someone to get water. They start fanning her with their hands.
She started shaking and crying at the same time yet she was still asleep.
"Do you know if she has anxiety?" I ask. "Or any allergies?" Oak's eyes get huge. "Yes she has anxiety. And I believe she's allergic to fish and all types of nuts." Oak exclaims.
"There was this one dish that had walnuts and peanut butter in it!" Lin says. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I whisper starting to cry.
Daveed holds me in his arms while telling me to breathe. I can tell he's freaking out and so is Philipa. Anthony pushes through. His cheeks look like he's been crying and he's gasping for air.
"Is she gonna be okay? Where is she? What happened? Somebody tell me Goddamnit!" He shouts breaking down on the floor.
I pull myself out of Daveed's warm embrace and walk to Anthony sobbing on the floor. He looks at me with sad eyes and I sit next to him and pull him into a tight hug. Which allows him to cry into my shoulder.
The paramedics arrive and we drive to the hospital. Now all we have to do is wait.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1K 62
Hey! If you click on this, lmao be warned I'm a horrible writer, Characters included in this: Alex, Laurens, Mulligan, Lafayette, Burr, Thomas, Madis...
6K 252 40
I'm not good at descriptions so just know it's a teen mom au, and plz read!
105K 4.3K 30
Read it I guess. May 13th 2018- #40 for Jeffmads stories- i- september 29th 2020 #8 !!! for jeffmads stories - why are y'all still reading this 💕❤️�...
6.1K 155 36
BEFORE YOU WRITE A HATE COMMENT: Yes, I know that these are real people. That thought has occured to me many, many, many times. But, until other peop...