Roommates.

By WilkOgOc

Noni Ray. 18 year old college student, Finds herself More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
21K?!
Thank you for reading ❤️
Sequel Character Visuals
1st

10.

2K 27 23
By WilkOgOc

- Noni -

" jack!" i squealed straddling him as he tickled me

he stopped and smiled holding my butt.

" you're beautiful " he said sweetly

i giggled blushing into his chest.

" Babe...i think we should keep this a secret" i said sitting up

" why?" he furrowed his eyebrows

" at least from Sammy...he's gonna be the hurt...and i don't wanna hurt him" i said running my fingers through his hair

" i understand cutie...now gimme my kiss" i smiled obeying to his orders and kissed him softly.

he played with my butt and slapped it causing me to squeal into the kiss giggling.

He held my hips and flipped us over hovering over me.

His lips down moved to my neck then my chest, stopping at my bra.

"d-do yo-"

"were not 15 jack...check the door" i said

he smiled quickly getting up to lock the door before i straddled him going back to kiss all over him. I pulled down his sweatpants and boxers throwing them across the room with my clothes from earlier.

i sucked on his neck leaving multiple hickeys like he did last weekend.

"mmm...do you have class?" he asked pulling my thong down.

"not for 4 hours..." i said looking down at him

"awe man...not enough time"

i squealed and blushed leaning down and kissing him sloppily.

"condom?" he asked

"I'm on the pill as of two days ago" i mumbled into his mouth.

"great" he smirked positioning himself at my entrance.

i gasped silently and moaned as i adjusted to his size.

"G-geezus" i stammered holding onto the headboard.

Once i got used to it, i began bouncing up and down moaning. Jack sat up and kissed me softly while i continued to bounce enjoying the pleasuring feeling.

"f-fuck" i whimpered burying my head into his neck.

i smiled and moaned leaving soft kisses on my jaw then moved down to my neck and shoulder.

" beautiful angel" he whispered looking into my eyes.

i smiled quietly kissing his lips.

"f-fuck me"

*
After our amazing multiple hour long sex, I took a quick shower and changed into Jacks teeshirt and some regular ripped black jeans. While doing my makeup just cuz i decided not to cover my hickeys...and I'm not gonna deny its because i wanna make noah jealous...

i slipped my platform Sk8-Hi vans on as jack walked back in dressed.

i smiled standing and infront of him, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

He smiled lifting my chin up and kissing me softly.

" want to get some lunch later?...or eat in?" he asked crossing his arms behind my back.

"sure my beautiful baby" i smiled wrapping my arms around his neck

he smiled pecking my lips.

" Don't talk to that piece of shit please..."jack said moving hair out my face

i nodded smiling at his protectiveness.

"Ofcourse i wont baby..."

*
" See...thats why i teach this topic...there are so many works of art in all of you...like...Ms. Ray..."

i looked up from jacks cute texts confused as noah...Professor Roberts...

" When i look at her...i see a meadow full of black, pink, and white roses...her dull persona she puts out there for black...the pink for the smile she gives me...ans the white fo-"

He got cut off by a knock on the door beside his desk.

His eyes diverted to my pissed boyfriend glaring at him.

"sorry...sir this is a closed lecture" he said obviously not remembering jack being in our apartment.

" Im here for my girlfriend..." jack said looking around until he spotted me.

Even though i was confused , i immediately packed my laptop and notebook into my bag making sure i had anything before walking down the steps beside me over to the door.

jack sweetly smiled pecking my lips.

i smiled grabbing his hand.

i looked back at Noah's confused and hurt face before walking away holding jacks hand.

" You okay princess?" he asked bringing his arm around my waist

" yes..." i sweetly smiled.

he smiled back pecking my lips.

"great...i wanna make my favorite girl happy" he smiled winking.

i smiled hitting his arm.

"i better be the only girl" i said poking his toned chest through the soft sweater he had on.

"You surely are cutie pie..."

*
I wrapped my arms around Jacks torso swaying to the soft music playing as we baked some brownies together...

well he was...i was just distracting him.

" Baby" he said looking down as i peeked my head under his arms smiling " what're you doing?" he chuckled moving hair out my face.

" i want a kiss" i said in a baby voice puckering my lips.

he smiled cupping my face in his hands and kissing me softly.

" mm Fruity lips..." he winked making me giggle.

"cmere" i said hopping on the counter.

he smiled standing between my legs.

"when do you have to leave?" i asked

Jack and Jack have this big east coast tour they have to go on and im stuck here missing my baby...

" in 3 weeks...so i was hoping...i sneak you on the bus...you in?" he joked

" i would but i don't want my baby to get in trouble" i said unbuckling his jeans

"whatre you doing?" he smirked.

"just having fun...yanno" i winked and giggled getting down on my knees.

his eyes widened as i pulled his length out his boxers.

i giggled wrapping my lips around his length, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"fuck" he let out a soft moan biting his lip.

His hands wrapped around and pulled my hair back into a makeshift ponytail, licking his plump pink lips. I continued to slowly bob my head hearing his curse words and moans slip out as i did so.

" fuck princess" he moaned rolling his eyes back.

i hummed smirking at the pleasure i gave him.

I sped up my pace practically gagging until i heard the door open.

Sammy...

"yo yo yo!...Noni in her room?" sammy asked making my eyes widen.

"uh nah...s-she went to uhm the store...f-for some stuff...she wanted to help me pack later..." Jack lied as i pulled away.

" oh...im gonna go wait for her...i want to talk...maybe well get back together..." Sammy said sounding excited

"uh...sure man" jack said

it was quiet before i heard a door close

i stood up and sighed as jack fixed his pants.

" We need to tell him..." jack said clenching his jaw

"i-i don't wanna hurt him...he likes me...loves me as more than a best friend...i cant do that" i shook my head

"Ypure gonna have to Victoria, if he tries something on you...i swear to go-"

"jack..." i said pushing his shoulder

" what?...im serious..ill fuck him up if he even lays a finger..." he began, gripping my ass in his hand and pulling me closer "on whats mine" he growled

i bit my lip feeling panties pool at his powerful and dangerous tone.

"o...ok" i said starting to walk away to my room.

" Hurry...i wanna have some fun before i leave" he said slapping my bottom as i walked out.

i squealed biting my thumb smiling and blushing.

I like this jack...its exciting...

My smile faded when i saw sammy with roses and a sweet hopeful smile on his face.

"w-whats all this?" i asked even though i knew

" Noni i-...we've been best friends for 14 years and its stupid how I'm just letting out how i feel about you" he chuckled " Victoria Noni Ray, Ive been inlove with you since junior year, when you used to wear those cute fluffy sweaters and you always had your blonde curls covering your adorable face, The way your dimples show out when you are mad drives me crazy at how cute you are...even though you might've been furious at me..." he chuckled grabbing my hand but i pulled back sighing.

his eyebrows furrowed at my sudden action confused.

" Uhm sammy i-...i love you...so much b-but...not like that...anymore" i said looking down

his face fell and he looked down...

"you're back with him huh?...you forgave that piece of shit!?"

"no!...i-I'm with...I'm with jack...now" i said lookin down

" Jack?...g-gilinsky?" he questioned

"yes..." i nodded looking up at his angry face

"that fucking pussy!...i knew it " he growled brushing past me.

"sammy...sammy what're yo-"

A large bang scared me so bad, i ran out seeing sammy and jack fighting in the living room while Johnson tried to stop it.

The tv was broken...Along with my vase but what i was hoping is that they stay away from my moms urn.

"guys stop!" i exclaimed grabbing at Sammy's shirt since he was on top of jack punching him.

Sammy stood up and i expected that to it but he lifted up jack and punched him, pushing him away then picking up my moms glass urn sammy insisted i get...and trying to throw it at jack  but jack ducked and it hit the wall...shattering...letting all the Ashes  out.

i froze letting go of Sammy's shirt, My eye twitched and i teared up seeing my moms ashes sit there all over the wall, the floor, and some of the couch.

"v...Victoria i-"

"get out" i growled angrily

" victoria im so sorry i..."

"Sammy...get the hell out!" i snapped

Taken aback he grabbed his phone he dropped and stormed out.

His body was out of few so i now saw jack staring at me guilty but he did nothing, he did nothing but be there for me and that upset sammy...sammy knows jack is capable of actually stealing me away from him and succeeding...Jack won't hurt me...and i need him right now.

i immediately burst into tears walking over to him.

he wrapped his strong arms around me and kissed my temples with his soft pink lips.

"i gotchu baby...I'm so sorry" he whispered into my ears

" its not your fault"

i sniffled pecking his lips before clenching my jaw angrily.

" Its Sammy's "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 17.3K 83
[completed & under editing] 𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 ➙ 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧; 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘤...
2.4K 117 10
Ashley is 18 and is starting her fresh year of college with her best friends Bria, Tavon and her boyfriend Noah who's she been with since high schoo...
168 0 6
w|w love story about a 17 year old high schooler fell in love with a 19 year old living by herself ~not really good at describing things so just rea...
8.9K 55 7
When you got a new roommate, you never expected for it to get so frustrating... or so tempting... or so painful. Story was made for Tik Tok!