My Mrs. Defective

By tanayajadhav1

#141 in romance Tired of stories you can't relate to? Like Hot af billionaire and calm as saint lead? If yes... More

Prologue
1. And it started
2. Mission search bride
3. destiny my foot😂😂
4. being the lead 😎
5. contract
6. Dramaqueen
7. stalking her
8. conversation
9. monologue
FAQ
10. Meeting her
11. He helps
12. Conditions
13. Task one
14. kiss?
15. Kids and kisses
16. Masked
17. Rings with promise
18.Scandle

SEQUEL

92 8 6
By tanayajadhav1

Won't start till this one ends. Just a intro though...
**
My Mr. Defective...

Ahaana singh oberoi was living very pretty normal, rich life till today.
You know, just dealing with teenage girl problems and waiting for her prince charming...😍

But then summer 2k18 happened and everything took a 360 degree turn.
Her childhood sweetheart 'Noah' was back in town.
Bad boy 'Tyler' was suddenly her best friend..
And as if her love life was less dramatic, her dad's company was in headline for scams...

From being school's queen bee to now  carrying 'controvery queen' title
Ahaana kashay had it all in these 3 months..

Luckily only thing or person keeping the water calm was her bench partner Arnav Raizada.
He would listen to Ahaana's drama everyday and advice her..
Will he always be advisor? Or more than that??

Let's see whose heart Ahaana is gonn break?
Will she continue to deal with storms like Noah and Tyler or finally deciede to trade in calm waters with Arnav?
And even if she chooses to be with Arnav, will she manage to give it all for one guy???

Too many Questions, only one book..
To know stay tuned for
'My. MR. defective '...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 69.6K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
79.9K 7.8K 76
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
7.2K 716 16
THE BILLIONAIRE'S MARRIAGE SERIES #Book 2 :- YOURS BY FATE- THE BILLIONAIRE'S POSSESION' {ongoing} My Husband My mistake He was my mistake or more...