Loving Alpha Stone [Completed]

By OBSESSIVEReaderr

At 17, She rescued herself from a disastrous relationship, her neglectful mother and poverty. She built a new... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
Characters
5
A/N
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
43.5
44
45
46
47
47.5
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
.
Epilogue I
Epilogue 1.5 (the wedding night)
Epilogue II

6

12K 392 27
By OBSESSIVEReaderr

Once we were seated a waiter came outside to take our orders. "Good evening. My name is George. What can I get you two?"

His eyes lingered on my slightly exposing dress, making me squirm . I saw Julius physically tense which confused me a little.

"I'll have the Fettuccine Alfredo" He said his jaw still clenched. " And for the beautiful lady? I'd recommend the salad,that's what the ladies often order. And I know you'd like to keep your amazing shape." George wiggled his brows at me, making me gag.

My date was getting angrier by the second. I put my hand on his, kinda telling him, 'I got this'.

"Oh yes and all ladies are the same are they?Firstly my body is none of you're concern and I don't remember asking for your advice.
Secondly if you haven't realised, I'm on a date with someone really special, not that you had a chance anyways. And third I'll also have the Fettuccine Alfredo please."

I ended my mini speech with a sickly sweet smile. I watched as George scribbled on his notebook and trudged away, with red tinted cheeks and a scowl on his face.

I looked up at Julius who had finally relaxed and was holding back a laugh. " that was very interesting."

I laughed nervously. "I know right like gosh people are so rude."

He looked at me with a smirk. "That's true but not what I was referring to, princess . I find it interesting that you think I'm really special."

I blushed a little and smiling down at my hands. "I definitely feel strongly about you. But I can't decide if it's positive or negative yet." I said quietly, the smile never leaving my face.

Julius grinned in response and nodded. "Well I guess I have the rest of the evening to help you make up your mind."he said leaning in a little closer and whispering in my ear huskily, sending shivers down my spine.

I bit my lip ; I was in for one hell of an evening.

Dinner had gone so well, but not just because the pasta was absolutely amazing. Julius had managed to keep me entertained throughout with cute little anecdotes about his sister and his aunt and uncle. I loved the way his eyes lit up when he spoke about his family. It was clear that he was very protective of them.

Once the cheque had come though, (which Julius insisted on paying might I add) we decided to take a walk through the small park not to far from the restaurant. It was there I built up the courage to ask one of my many burning questions.

" So um, any psycho ex girlfriends I should worry about?" I held my breath as I waited for an answer.

"Well I don't really date much. You could say I'm waiting for the one. That and I don't have the time" he said, sincerity rolling off him in waves.

"What about you, any ex boyfriends I should worry about?" He asks, emphasising ex boyfriends with such distaste. I wasn't going to tell him about that worthless excuse of a man.

Not yet.

"There was one. But no one you need to worry about." I mumble just loud enough for him to hear me.

Confusion and slight irritation marred his beautiful features making me a sigh a little.

"It's getting late. We should head back. And besides I'd hate for Penelope to cut off my Crown Jewels and beat me with them"Julius smiles, the severity of my sisters threats causing him to shiver.

He grabbed my hand and we strolled back to his man-mobile, the previously tense atmosphere dissipating.

"Shot through the heart and you're too blame, darlin you give love a bad name" I sang along to the radio. "I played my part and you played your game, darlin you give love a bad name." Came from the man sitting at the drivers seat. I stared at him in shock, pleasantly surprised.

"Wow the big bad macho man can actually sing" now it was my turn to smirk.

"From time to time. Don't bother telling anyone because they won't believe you". Julius muttered amused by my reaction.

He was right though.

I had no one to tell but even if I did, who the Hell would believe a big bad intimidating, man like Julius Stone was caught singing along to Bon jovi, especially with his unbelievably deep voice.

" Well, looks like we're here." I looked out the window and sure enough there was my apartment complex.

We both got out and stood looking at each other.

"I had so much fun tonight Julius." I spoke boldly taking his large hands in mine.

"The pleasure was all mine mi amor. Good night."

I turned and walked towards my building. I was half way there when I started to feel like I was forgetting something to do something.

Remembering, I quickly spun on my heel and retreated back down the path. Julius looked up at me curiously as I got closer to him. Getting up on my tippy toes I reached him and pecked his cheek.

Gosh it was so hard trying to kiss the sexy tree that stood before me!

Before I knew what was happening he grabbed my waist and pulled me flush against him. Next thing his lips were attacking mine. The kiss was sweet and gentle yet rough making all of my thoughts hazy. It was Like a kissing scene out of a movie, but 100 times better.

Once we broke away, he leaned down slightly and whispered in my ear his voice sending delightful shivers down my spine. "Good night princessa." He gave me one last kiss before he released me and I skipped up to my apartment, letting myself in.

I sighed as I heard the engine revving once I had gotten inside and closed the door. For God sake, I missed him already! My cheeks heated up as the memories of the evening flooded my mind.

"Looks like someone had fun. seriously missy, look at the time!" I jumped at the voice. I glared at Penny and her friend Trish sitting on the couch giggling.

"You should have seen your face. " my sister said between laughs.

"Ha very funny. And yes I did have fun. So much fun that right now I must retire to my chamber to get some beauty sleep. Goodnight Penelope. Oh and Goodnight Trish" I exited them room leaving them both still in a fit of giggles.

Once I'd changed and taken off all the gunk on my face I lay in bed with the lights off, just staring out the window. Just as I was about to close my eyes, my phone vibrated on the bedside table.

J: Good night m'lady. Have sweet dreams about me.

I laughed silently to myself. I could literally see the smirk on his face.

E: Dreams? More like nightmares

J: Ouch. That hurt mi amor.

E: I'm sure it did. Goodnight Mr Stone.

I put my phone back on the table and just lay there thinking. I was really starting to like Julius. Hell, we'd only been on one date and had one kiss yet I was already starting to catch feelings.

But how much could I really trust him?

Trust him not to hurt me?

I'd been in love once before and the experience was not something I wanted to live through again.

I tried my best to push all thoughts aside and get some sleep.

" Jace where are we going?" I asked for the 4th time since we'd gotten in the car. We were getting further and further away from town and I was starting to get anxious. " Don't worry babe. We're almost there." I smiled at my boyfriend. "Ok." I relaxed and stared out the window.
I loved him and I trusted him. I asked him to take me away from the hellhole I called home and he was doing just that. We arrived at an old abandoned warehouse.

As I got out, Jace took my hand and led me into the dilapidated building. "What the Hell are we doing here?" I whispered suddenly feeling anxious. Jace said nothing and kept dragging me deeper and deeper into the warehouse.

Slowly I started to realise it was some sort of hideout . We came to a room at the end of a corridor. Jace opened the door and entered, dragging me behind him." Ahh Jace man finally. We've been waiting for so long. I hope you got everything." A man spoke his words slurred. There were about 5 of them in the room. " Yes Sir." Jace said. " Let me see the girl." What the actual hell was going on!?? Jace pushed me forward towards the other man.

He looked around Jace's age, 21. He looked me up and down before reaching out and touching my cheek. I flinched on instinct and his smirked making me shiver in disgust. "Take your clothes off ." I stood there completely shocked. HE WANTED ME TO DO WHAT NOW!??

" I hate to repeat myself sweetheart." He said, his smirk growing. I stood there frozen refusing to move a muscle. Before I knew it a hand connected with my face. But that wasn't what shocked me. There, before me, stood my boyfriend with his hand outstretched. "When the boss tells you to do something, you do it." Jace snarled. Slowly I get undressed, the tears threatening to spill.
By 6am I was redressed and literally thrown into Jace's car on my way home. At this time I let the tears fall. "Ar..Ar.Are you gonna take me home now?" I whispered. "Yes. And stop fucking crying. You are so lucky none of them fucked you." Jace replied. Once we were back in front of my house I quickly clambered out but Jace grabbed my neck. " You won't tell anyone about this. If you love me and your life, you won't tell a single soul." He let go, got in his car and drove off.

I woke up in a pool of my own sweat. My heart was pounding so hard against my chest I feared it would actually break free from my body.

I sighed and grabbed my phone.

5:24am. I still had more than 2 hours before I needed to be up. But there was no way I'd be going back to sleep. I hated how the past still haunted me, even in my dreams.

Getting out of bed, I went kitchen to make some hot chocolate. Penny came into the kitchen, the remnants of sleep still evident in her eyes. I grabbed a second mug and made hot chocolate for the both of us.

"Nightmare?" She asked. I nodded and handed her the hot drink.

It was strange. Every time either of us had a nightmare, it was like the other would immediately wake up and be aware of it.

We sat in front of the TV in a comfortable silence. "How did the date go?"Penny asked. I tried to hide my smile and continued to drink my hot chocolate. "It was good." I replied nonchalantly.

She raised her eyebrow at me. "Just good!? Oh come on. You came home looking like you'd just won $1 million. If I didn't know any better I'd go ahead and assume you got laid" she smirked and I gasped nearly spitting it my drink.

"No there was none of that. Like at all. But yes I did have a lot of fun and I kissed him " I mumbled the last part.

"YOU WHAT? OMG YOU INITIATED A KISS?" She whisper yelled making me blush a little.

Of course she was shocked. Even I didn't know where the confidence had come from. "I hadn't expected to. I just couldn't help myself."

I may really be starting to like him even if we've just met.

I sighed and stared into my now empty mug. But was it really a smart idea for me to be getting close to this man?

"No. Nope. I know that look sis. You're planning to distance yourself from him aren't you? Look Estrella I may not know much about any of this stuff but I do know that you deserve to be happy. Let's leave the past in the past. We are too far away to let any of that get to us and You can't let it get in the way of your chance to fall in love. Besides Julius is fricking hot like damn, an absolute snack and a half" Penny said giggling.

I couldn't help but laugh with her. She was right though. I wasn't going to let all the demons of my past win. I would give this relationship thing a chance.

"Thanks sis."

She smiled and nodded before we turned our attention back to watching spongebob.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 79.2K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
1M 31.1K 32
Alpha Gage was known for his ruthless army when threatened and his words... or lack thereof. It was said that he didn't speak much and when he did it...
854K 30.7K 39
Highest ranking #14 as of 12/20/16 WARNING: This story is not all lovey dovey, it's raw, brutal, and is filled with plot holes, now don't comment and...
754K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...