Dan, Phil, and The Two Kids

Por Jay_isnotokay

Dan and Phil are the middle of filming when Dan gets something that might make his relationship with Phil a... Más

The Box
The Next Morning
Relationship Goals
Without you
Alive
Ease
Wild
Holding on to you
Mine
Gold
Forever
Overwhelming
Valentine (pt.1)
Valentine (pt.2)
Hostage
Never Enough
Pillowtalk
Anathema
Im sorry
Nicotine
Human
Luxury
Everything
Not a chapter but pls read
Epilogue
proud.
Sequel!!

Timeless

186 2 11
Por Jay_isnotokay

Art creds: twilightciel on Tumblr

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dan's POV

Driving home was one of the biggest reliefs of my life.

My fiancé and my girls were okay and we could finally be the family we were meant to be. It was like a weight was being lifted from my shoulders.

But, I had a little surprise up my sleeve.

Since Phil wasn't able to have a proper baby shower because of my car accident, I might've thrown a surprise welcome home party. I came up with excuses to go back to the house to make sure that party preparation was going okay, and, for some unfathomable reason, Phil believed them.

As I was driving, I looked in the rear view mirror to see that Phil was peacefully sleeping. I couldn't blame him; he didn't sleep very well in the hospital bed. I smiled lightly as I turned in the street that our house was on.

I pulled into the driveway and quietly got out of the car. I walked into the house.

"Louise, it's time. Get everyone in their places." I whispered quickly to Louise, who was conveniently standing close to the door.

"Got it, Daniel." Louise said, patting my back before walking to get everyone ready.

I walked back to the car, relieved to see that Phil was still sleeping. I opened the back car door and gently shook Phil to wake him.

"Baby, wake up." I whispered gently. He blinked at me slowly as he pushed his glasses up to his eyes.

"Are we home?" He asked me groggily. I chuckled and nodded.

"Do you feel like walking or do you want the wheelchair?" I asked, grabbing the girls' stuff.

"I wanna hold the girls so the chair please." Phil said, smiling at the mention of the twins. I nodded and went to the back of the car to get his wheelchair out of the trunk. I rolled it towards his car door. I helped him up and into the wheel chair. I then took his place in the car, so I could get the girls out, handing them to Phil one by one.

"Are you as excited as me to be home now?" I asked Phil, rolling him towards the door. He sighed.

"Most definitely. I hated being in the hospital." He groaned. I giggled at him.

"Hey Phil, can you open the door? I unlocked the door before I woke you up." I asked, smirking slightly.

"Yeah, sure." He said, shifting Isabella so he could open the door.

"SURPRISE!!!"

Phil let out a scream before laughing and looking back at me.

"You planned this, didn't you?" Phil said, giggled.

"Maybe a little bit." I replied, rolling him inside to get out of the fall chill. "I kinda felt bad for ruining the baby shower for you, so I threw you a 'welcome home' party."

"Aww, thanks. And you didn't 'ruin' the baby shower, you were in a serious car wreck. I'm not mad about that." Phil said sweetly. I bended down to kiss him, everybody else aww-ing at us.

"So, are gonna hold the girls or.." Tyler said sassily. Phil rolled his eyes playfully.

"Well, the second Dan puts me on the couch, you can." Phil said back, looking back at me.

"I was going to, wait a second." I said, pushing his wheelchair to the couch. I helped Phil move onto the couch, with the help of PJ and Chris.

"I'm still surprised that you got everybody here, especially in such short notice." Phil said to me.

"If by short notice, you mean Dan telling Troye, Connor, and I to be here a day after the babies were born, then yeah, short notice." Tyler mumbled. I went completely red as Phil looked at me laughing.

"Well, anyway, can we hold the babies now?"  PJ asked.

"Can we tell you their names first?" I said playfully. Everyone nodded eagerly. "Well, the one that Phil's hold with his right arm is Isabella Rose and the one Phil's holding with his left arm is Elena Quinn."

"I'm dying of cuteness right now." Connor whispered.

"Well, you can hold them now, especially since my arms are really tired." Phil sighed, "I'm surprised they're still asleep, but that's not gonna last."

Louise sat next to Phil on the couch, and picked up Elena, cooing at her softly. Chris picked up Isabella and rocked her slowly. Isabella opened her blue eyes slowly, making grabby hands at Chris. She grabbed Chris' finger as Chris made funny faces at here.

"Wow, I didn't know you were so good with kids, babe." PJ whispered. Chris only laughed, continuing to play with Isabella.

"Okay, my turn." Tyler said, sitting next to Louise as she rolled her eyes. She gently handed Elena, who was still sleeping soundly, to Tyler. "Wow, she's a really deep sleeper, just like Uncle Tyler."

"My god, Ty."

"What? I'm just being real." Everyone laughed.

"Con, do you want to see her?" Chris said, Connor nodding quickly. Chris chuckled and handed Isabella to Connor and Troye.

"This is gonna sound really dumb, but it's crazy how the same they look." Connor exclaimed.

"It doesn't sound stupid because I mixed both of them up on the first day." I admitted, making Phil glare at me.

"I can confirm that. It was really annoying since I already knew which one's which." Phil ranted. Everyone laughed quietly, trying to keep Elena asleep a little longer. Connor cooed at Isabella, letting her grab his finger as he waved it around.

"Ugh, this making me want kids." Troye groaned. I giggled at him. Connor and Troye would be amazing with a child of their own.

"Wait a little longer, Troye. Experience your life before kids come into play. But, if it makes you feel better, you can come see them anytime you want to." Phil said. Troye nodded and rubbed Connor's back.

"Anddd, she's awake." Tyler said as Elena opened her bright blue eyes. She looked around the room curiously and looked back at Tyler.

"She's probably hungry. Dan, could you grab her bottle out of the bag? Grab Isabella's too." Phil ordered as I got up to get all of the stuff from the baby bag that was on the floor. I handed Elena's bottle to Tyler and Isabella's to Connor.

We all sat in silence for a bit as Connor and Tyler fed the girls. Phil laid his head on my shoulder and I grabbed his hand softly.

"God, I'm exhausted. I couldn't get any sleep in that rough hospital bed." Phil sighed, letting his eyes close.

"I know what's that like. I will never understand why they don't make those beds softer." Louise said, rolling her eyes. I chuckled a bit. "I guess we'll get out of your hair now. You need to get sleep, Philly."

"Yeah, I agree." Troye said, "Call us if you need us."

I nodded as I picked up Elena from Tyler and Phil grabbed Isabella from Connor.

"Bye guys! Drive safely!" I said as they walked towards the door. We exchanged waves and after that, they left.

The room was almost completely silence except for the quiet cooing that Phil doing to Isabella.

"You know what, Phil?" I said randomly, letting Elena grip my finger.

"Yeah?"

"I've never been as happy I am right now. Like, I never thought that we'd be together, let alone be a dad. I couldn't ever imagine being engaged or have someone love me as much as you do. I'm so glad that you've put up with my sh-stuff for so much time. Thank you for that."

"Oh, you don't have to thank me. Of course, I don't like putting up your stuff sometimes, but you make it so damn hard to stay mad at you."

"Ooo, Phil, you said a bad word." I teased. Phil just rolled his eyes.

"I don't wanna hear that from the person who almost said the s-word in front of the girls." Phil retaliated. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Philly."

"Love you too, bear."

*~*

I think next chapter is gonna be the last.

I can hear all of you yelling at me lmao

But don't worry, I plan on making a sequel.

I'm really sorry it took me three hundred years to update lol

But I still hope you like it

Have a wonderful morning/day/evening/afternoon/night lovelies!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6K 44 3
Phil's a stripper and Dan's taken with him. Warning: Stripper!Phil, Top!Dan, Smut, Language, Daddy Kink, Angst, Implied Smut, Fluff
1.5K 74 13
When Dan start school in a new place, he and Phil become friends fast. But what happens when things become to much? What happens when the only relief...
100K 4.7K 16
Phil gets bullied. Oneday, after his unusually rough beating, he meets Dan. They soon develop a friendship, stronger than anything, which soon turns...
861 52 21
Dan and Phil have lived together for awhile. What happens when their lives take a turn for the worst? /FINISHED/